test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru Everyone, what are you all up to?
    edited May 2011
    updating webpages, but none are game related (@ work) :rolleyes:
    I hope you're having more fun than I am.
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited May 2011
    Mavrik1ace wrote: »
    Greetings from your allies at Federation Fleet.

Jolan'tru Mavrik
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    edited May 2011
    ohio_glory wrote: »
    We need you, and Donatra needs us....

and it is good to be needed
    edited May 2011
    Anyone try playing with the Foundry system? Was debating on trying it out, not sure which faction to work from. Sort of awkward making a Romulan related story with the way Romulans are aggressive to either Feds or Klingons.
    edited May 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    Anyone try playing with the Foundry system? Was debating on trying it out, not sure which faction to work from. Sort of awkward making a Romulan related story with the way Romulans are aggressive to either Feds or Klingons.

Would like to see if the foundry can be used as the basis for a trader captain game setting.....

wonder how big, expansive and interlocking you can make the goals.
    edited May 2011
    I wish I could get more DXP from the foundry missions as trying to grind to Ambassador really sucks lmao
    edited May 2011
    I Would also like to see what can mission we can make on the foundry.
    edited May 2011
    From what little YouTube Tutorials I've seen on using the Foundry it seems easier to deal with than Radiant and Uber was for EF1 and EF2, as long as you're not needing to introduce customized objects. I dont Imagine the Foundry would allow me to upload IRF logos to make a recruitment mission, for instance. :)
    edited May 2011
    Greetings fellow Romulans, just keeping up to date with all the news on the forums.
    edited May 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    From what little YouTube Tutorials I've seen on using the Foundry it seems easier to deal with than Radiant and Uber was for EF1 and EF2, as long as you're not needing to introduce customized objects. I dont Imagine the Foundry would allow me to upload IRF logos to make a recruitment mission, for instance. :)

That would be cool if we could make a recruitment mission. ;)
    edited May 2011
    IRF Video
    edited May 2011
    It has been a very long time, I'm back and will soon be on the game. This time flying solo as there are no like minded Cardassians. See you all soon.
    edited May 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited May 2011
    Zejak,

Wow, kudos to you, if it has taken this long and probably a year more before the release of the Romulan faction....I can only imagine how long until the Cardassian faction is released, hope not for grey hair.
    edited June 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Zejak,

Wow, kudos to you, if it has taken this long and probably a year more before the release of the Romulan faction....I can only imagine how long until the Cardassian faction is released, hope not for grey hair.

I don't need to worry about grey hair, I have none.. IF a Romulan faction comes out, I'll join the faction as a Cardassian. I doubt either will happen though as the few remaining players can see how the game favors the Feds. But good luck and keep in touch.
    edited June 2011
    I am hoping to get some STO time this weekend between playing Soccer dad and working on my Honey Do list.
    Dont hold your breath though, or you become an Andorian, or Smurf.
    edited June 2011
    I'll try not tohold my breath, ...but then I won't be able to get on either this weekend...
    edited June 2011
    I should be on for abit this weekend :cool: maybe get some game time in, we all need to get togeather and run some STF's one of these days.
    edited June 2011
    RihanhaDheno, nice name tag...I like the green fad in, with the emphasis on IRF...well done
    edited June 2011
    It would be cool it we can do an STF this weekend as a Fleet. ;)
    edited June 2011
    IRF Video
    edited June 2011
    Nice tag indeed. I should be available this weekend, at least for a few hours each day. Just a matter of what time, and which game and faction. :)

If psn or soe is down, I'd be more apt to play STO . :rolleyes:
    edited June 2011
    It's been a long time, I've been out of the quadrant and it is good to see the IRF still active and vibrant. Jolan'tru my cousins!
    edited June 2011
    KeySailor wrote: »
    It's been a long time, I've been out of the quadrant and it is good to see the IRF still active and vibrant. Jolan'tru my cousins!

Jolan'tru KeySailor, Welcome back.
    edited June 2011
    Jolan'tru my old friends, hope everyone is still harrassing the Vulcans. :D
    edited June 2011
    Zejak wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my old friends, hope everyone is still harrassing the Vulcans. :D

Jolan'tru Zejak. LOL No the Vulcan that was doing all the harrassing in no longer in that Fleet.
    edited June 2011
    IRF Video