test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru my friends the thread Please dont Mess up the Romulans please post
    something on it let CRYPTIC now how you feel about what they are doing to the
    Romulans.
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru everyone yes we are still here.:eek: lol
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Friends you are going to love the last Ep. 5 :)
    all I can say is the Witch is gone.:D

Thank you CRYPTIC for a great mission ;)
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru my friends some have started to rerurn to the game so it is time to rebuild the IRF
    the webist need some work on it still and so does the vent sever in time they will get done
    so just letting every know that we are still here and we are keeping are lloyalty to Dontara
    the true Empress of the Romulan People.
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru Allies,

Heres hoping you have a brilliant day and have fun with the new seperating Prommys in game later on
    ;)

Fleet Admiral
    Federation Fleet
    edited March 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru Allies,

Heres hoping you have a brilliant day and have fun with the new seperating Prommys in game later on
    ;)

Jolan'tru Admiral Wright thank you my friend its been a long time hope all is well.

Fleet Admiral
    Federation Fleet
    Greetings from the VKF.

Jolan'tru Phoenix Lord its always good to see you.
    edited March 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.

Thanks DeRhamme. :D
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru my Romulan friends, Hope all is well in the IRF :)
    edited March 2011
    Casta_Rasa wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my Romulan friends, Hope all is well in the IRF :)

Hey Casta Rasa Sorry to say all is not well with the IRF but hopely we will get things
    back in order.
    edited March 2011
    Aefvadh my friends to the IRF
    edited March 2011
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Hey Casta Rasa Sorry to say all is not well with the IRF but hopely we will get things
    back in order.

I'm sorry to hear that DeRhamme, I wish you a speedy resolution to your issues then :)
    edited March 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that DeRhamme, I wish you a speedy resolution to your issues then :)

thank you Casta, I just hope we get the Romulans soon that should bring back some
    to STO.
    edited March 2011
    thank you Casta, I just hope we get the Romulans soon that should bring back some
    to STO.

Yes it'll be quite fun to actually team up with some Romulan allies on Fleet Actions and friendly PvPs :)
    edited March 2011
    Yes it'll be quite fun to actually team up with some Romulan allies on Fleet Actions and friendly PvPs :)

That sounds great I look forward to it, but if you like we can do that as feds also?
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video
    edited March 2011
    Jolan'tru my friends the thread Please dont Mess up the Romulans please post
    something on it let CRYPTIC now how you feel about what they are doing to the
    Romulans.
    edited March 2011
    Are you recruiting new members? can't wait to be a Romulan...
    edited March 2011
    Greetings DeRhamma, Long time ...Hope all is well with you...

eA
    edited March 2011
    Gaveedra wrote: »
    Are you recruiting new members? can't wait to be a Romulan...

Hello Gaveedra,

We are indeed recruiting. Has DeRhamme e-mailed you about joining? If not I can talk to him about it and get you on board. It's good to see a fellow Romulan joining the ranks here in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    edited March 2011
    That sounds great I look forward to it, but if you like we can do that as feds also?

Yes I'm hoping that they'll bring out the tech for the private instanced Fleet Actions soon, otherwise it can make it quite difficult to get everyone together :/
    edited March 2011
    ethanADAMS wrote: »
    Greetings DeRhamma, Long time ...Hope all is well with you...

Jolan'tru Adams yes it has been a long time, Things could be better but oh well.
    edited March 2011
    IRF Video