test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Athos, Jureth, Mishy, Blueknight and I just had a spectacular run through Infected. Yay Lotus Fleet!
    edited July 2011
    This was the first time I played Infected since Season 4. Is it me, or was that just waaay too easy? Fun...don't get me wrong...but wow.
    edited July 2011
    Don't worry, Gozer's working on making them a PIA again. :p
    edited July 2011
    Wow...Khitomer Accords STF is a massive pain! 10 spheres firing at you all at once...yeah, like shields don't exist.
    edited July 2011
    Athos wrote: »
    Wow...Khitomer Accords STF is a massive pain! 10 spheres firing at you all at once...yeah, like shields don't exist.
    Well, stop running outside my shield heal range. :p That attempt was total fail, but I had a good time chatting with everyone anyway.
    edited July 2011
    Well, if we can get my Tactical Captain (with Cruiser ship) through Infected and The Cure, I can bring that to bear in Khitomer Accords as well. I've got that Cruiser equipped for tanking...and with the Excelsior Refit's Lt Cmdr Tactical Station, I can fire a volley of 4 torps, then 3 torps....pew pew.

Fleet Meeting Tonight!
    edited July 2011
    Tonight is Lotus Fleet Featured series night.

Come on along while we run through some of our favorite Featured series episodes:

Series 1: The Breen
    A longtime enemy of the Klingon Empire, the Breen have grown even more aggressive and have taken particular interest in the planet Defera. It's up to you and your crew to determine what's brought the Breen to Defera and to save the Deferi people.

Episode 1: Cold Call
    Starfleet and the Klingon Empire both respond to call for aid after the Breen attack the planet Defera.

Episode 2: Out in the Cold
    While searching for a lost ship, the crew uncovers a plot to enslave the Deferi people.

Episode 3: Cold Comfort
    Breen slavers leave a ship and its crew crippled while they hunt for buried memories among the Deferi.

Episode 4: Cold Case
    The crew must outrace the Breen in a hunt for information that stretches across the Orellius Sector Block.

Episode 5: Cold Storage
    In the story finale, the crew comes face-to-face with Thot Trel as they struggle to protect their amazing discovery.

Series 2: The Devidians
    Thousands of Starfleet officers and KDF warriors have died in the battles in the Neutral Zone. The destruction has drawn the attention of the Devidians, unseen predators who use chaos as a cover for their kills. This time, however, their plans involve more than simple survival. You must stop them before they can change the face of the quadrant forever!

Episode 1: Skirmish
    An unexpected enemy returns when your ship is called to battle in the Neutral Zone.

Episode 2: Spin the Wheel
    A deep cover intelligence operative on Drozana Station needs your help. Dabo!

Episode 3: What Lies Beneath
    Something more than Devidians haunts the lower levels of a 200-year-old space station. Will you survive long enough to learn the truth?

Episode 4: Everything Old Is New Again
    Follow the mystery back to a place where everything is familiar, but nothing is the same. Get the help of a legend and find out what the Devidians have planned.

Episode 5: Night of the Comet
    Even help from old friends may not be enough to stop the Devidian threat in time.

Series 3: Cloaked Intentions
    Battles between former allies threaten to tear the Romulan Star Empire apart. Find the heart of the conflict before it engulfs the quadrant!

Episode 1: The Vault
    The crew find themselves in a tight situation when they are ordered to investigate an energy surge on an abandoned Romulan starbase.

Episode 2: Mine Enemy
    The crew investigate claims of illegal weapon use on Hfihar only to uncover evidence of greater atrocities.

Episode 3: Frozen
    A tricky political situation must be resolved with quick thinking and a deal that could backfire.

Episode 4: Coliseum
    Trapped on an alien world, the captain is forced to fight in order to survive.

Episode 5: Cutting the Cord
    The crew are on their own to stop events that could lead to an all out Romulan civil war.
    edited July 2011
    A big thanks to our Events personnel. It's great to be able to play with fellow Lotus Fleeters and replay some of these feature episodes.
    edited July 2011
    I love our event planners and I can't wait for their next wonderful idea.
    edited July 2011
    I had a fun time doing some of the Romulan series with Aaron the other night and hearing the Infected chatter on Teamspeak. :D Good times!
    edited July 2011
    Greetings fellow Star Trek fans,

Well, it's been a slow couple of months recently but things are still progressing along nicely in RP. The Artemis is finishing up its 4th mission, the McKenzie and Spectre are right in the heat of things, and the Lotus is taking a breather at spacedock in order to get new retrofit parts and a brand new crew. The Alsea has also just returned to Starbase 10 and is getting ready for an exciting new mission!

Check here for all the ship threads! http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=450

With summer, it is generally the case that people will be spending more time outside and visiting friends and family. But if you're interested at all in joining RP, right now is a great time to join up! Not only because there's plenty of open positions, but also because there is a new Fleet Action in the works. If you weren't around during our last Fleet Action, it was a joint RP story involving all of the Lotus Fleet ships against an attack from the Borg. It was very exciting, and a lot of people were very actively involved.

The new one involves the Azimuth Horizon and some powerful enemies seeking to take advantage of the Azimuth Horizon to affect power changes in the Quadrant.

The Alsea will be the first to introduce one of the factions involved in the upcoming Fleet Action, so its next episode is very important to Lotus Fleet's RP as a whole... as critical as the first Artemis episode which introduced the Azimuth Horizon. They still need active and enthusiastic RPers in Engineering and Medical, so check us out now to get in on the fun!

All of the ships are looking for talented writers to join their crews. And speaking of talented writers, I want to note the Newsletter RP. In order to advertise our RP through the very nice newsletter we have here at Lotus Fleet, we have some of our veteran RPers working on a chapter to release in the newsletter each month. So check out the downloads section ( here ) to see the novelized version of that RP, featuring Lotus Fleet's news ship, the Nuntio. It starts with the advent of the newsletter's new name, Priority One, so just check out the first issue of that name to begin the story!

Looking forward to seeing more people joining up in the weeks to come to prepare for the Fleet Action, Azimuth Horizon: Crusade!

Thanks and happy RPing,
    Evshell
    edited July 2011
    Woot! I may actually create an RP character to be able to play in this massive event.
    edited July 2011
    Athos wrote: »
    Woot! I may actually create an RP character to be able to play in this massive event.

Do it! Then I'll be able to order around the fleet XO, a dream come true. :D
    edited July 2011
    I can't wait to get into the 'Player Choice Team Missions" that Jeff T just announced. There is nothing more fun than hanging with my Lotus friends and pew pewing some Romulans!
    edited July 2011
    Greetings (and happy Saturday!) from the TOS Veterans fleet.
    edited July 2011
    Long time no speak. Hope everyone is okay over at Lotus Fleet.

Nital Jaxa
    edited July 2011
    Hey TOS Veterans and 3rd Fleet. Things are great here with Lotus. I hope things are going well with you folks too!
    edited July 2011
    Congratulations to our newest Vice Admiral, Jamie Donaldson!

Hopefully I'll have Command Division XO news for you all tomorrow night. I have 3 outstanding applicants for the position and they're making it extremely difficult for me to make a decision!
    edited July 2011
    Fleet meeting starting shortly!
    edited July 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, July 25th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Terry Peterson (Artzelis)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Intelligence)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited July 2011
    Congratulations Terry!
    edited July 2011
    Congratulations to our newest Rear Admiral, Jureth! RAdm Jureth was promoted to his new rank when he was promoted to the Command XO position.

We were going to do Khitomer Accords today when STO had to bring down the servers for an emergency patch. So, here''s the new event schedule:

Friday, 9pm EDT (1am Saturday GMT): "Rank up your 'toon Fightin' Friday". Come join us and have fun doing some of those lower level quests and missions.

Saturday, 12 noon EDT (1600 GMT): Khitomer Accords. Come beat the snot out of those Borg!

Sunday, 12 noon EDT (1600 GMT): Fleet action "Crystalline Entity" for RA rank and higher. We have 12 people currently, and are looking for 8 more to fill out our group.

Looking forward to gaming with you all!
    edited July 2011
    I can't wait to kick the Crystalline Entity's butt.
    edited July 2011
    Me neither. See you in about 7-ish hours. :)
    edited August 2011
    Hey Lotus :D
    edited August 2011
    Hi Arkin!

Fleet Meeting tonight! Come congratulate Jureth on his promotion to Command Division XO, and hear about the cool personnel changes in Command Division. You have to come to the meeting for the rest of the good gossip! :D
    edited August 2011
    I'd love to Jae :D

How do I attend?
    edited August 2011
    Arkin wrote: »
    I'd love to Jae :D

How do I attend?

I sent you a PM, Arkin!
    edited August 2011
    I am brand new to STO . But I am looking for a roleplaying starfleet . I haven't done any role playing since my swg days about 5 years ago so I may be a bit rusty . I am a quick study though.

Anyways can you send me a pm with more info on your fleet and anything else that will help me get reacquainted with the sto features :)
    edited August 2011
    Bros1980 wrote:
    I am brand new to STO . But I am looking for a roleplaying starfleet . I haven't done any role playing since my swg days about 5 years ago so I may be a bit rusty . I am a quick study though.

Anyways can you send me a pm with more info on your fleet and anything else that will help me get reacquainted with the sto features :)

Yep, I sent you a PM! Please feel free to check out our site at www.lotusfleet.com. :)