test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Evshell.

Yes Starfleet Officers... there is quite a variety of RP activity and opportunity aboard the Lotus Fleet.
    The stories are creative and true to Star Trek lore and cannon, yet often expand on ideas, events, characters, technology, etc...
    If you always wanted to be an active member aboard a Starship... well then look no further.

Thanks GothamKitty!
    Looking for Events to participate in? Well... in Kitty's capable hands and with her dynamic team, there are Events to participate in throughout a given week. You can check out here weekly thread of upcoming events and also chack out the monthly calendar as well. There is even a thread for you to put in a request for an Event:

We have members in STO virtually everyday. STO players looking for a Fleet are encouraged to look around our active website... sign in... post a message in the Shoutbox... then watch and see all of the members that will appear to greet you. This is probably one of the most organized yet fun fleets that you will find.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/ :D
    edited September 2011
    Aww, shucks Jeff, you flatterer you. xD I can always count on Jeff to make me feel special.

Lotus Fleet just finished up a Satruday Movie Night event! It was great fun! We got together and watched Star Trek: Insurrection. This is part of our Bimonthly movie nights that we have. It's really fun to watch a movie or a coupla episodes together and comment on them, laughing -sometimes crying, but lots of laughing, usually- and generally having a blast.

I still can't post pictures (WTF is with that?) so I refer you to the master thread once more, where yall can see examples of events we have done so far. I will post teh pics I took tonight as soon as I can...

...But not now, because I have a cold that is kicking my butt and I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. xDDD

So check it and see what LF is up to!

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9390
    edited September 2011
    Hey guys, it's Malthuzar Rex, I finally got STO working (without sound) and was wondering how to join Lotus Fleet in game. Plus, I'm having a bizarre technical issue with the camera and didn't know if you guys knew the solution: every time I move the camera, even the tiniest bit, my avatar spins wildly. It makes moving really difficult and I can't complete a mission like this. But, OMG, so happy to finally be on here!!!!
    edited September 2011
    Hey folks, there's a lot going on in Lotus Fleet RP... Come check it out!
    • Starship RP

USS McKenzie
    S2, E2: Beyond the Mirror
    Ship Crew Required: Chief of Operations

USS Artemis
    S1, E4: Romulan Paradox
    Ship Crew Required: Fully Staffed

USS Spectre
    S1, E3:Ancient Artifacts
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operations Officer

USS Alsea
    S1, E5: Echoes and Whispers
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Medical Officer
    • General RP

Lord of the Rings: The Blue Fellowship
    A stalwart fellowship in the Second Age 1699, led by Pallando the Blue, journeys from the elf port of Edhellond to Lindon, clearing the way for the forces of Numenor to help shift the tide of war in Northwest Middle Earth.
    • Forum Games

Murder on the U.S.S. Orient
    A group of Starfleet Officers awaken on a dead ship with no memory of what happened and find that their Captain has been murdered! It is now up to the group to determine who among them is a killer.

The Jersey Devil
    In 1909 at the Trenton "Jubilee" festival, there is a murder and Houdini and a group of his volunteers are suspected of witchcraft, colluding with demons, etc. Now they must flee from the inevitable mob and prove whether or not it was the work of the infamous "Jersey Devil".

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=344
    edited September 2011
    rexpop wrote: »
    Hey guys, it's Malthuzar Rex, I finally got STO working (without sound) and was wondering how to join Lotus Fleet in game. Plus, I'm having a bizarre technical issue with the camera and didn't know if you guys knew the solution: every time I move the camera, even the tiniest bit, my avatar spins wildly. It makes moving really difficult and I can't complete a mission like this. But, OMG, so happy to finally be on here!!!!
    Check the tech support forum here, Rex--they might be able to help.

We're going to have picture night tonight--come wear your fleet uniform and join us for fleet pictures after our meeting at 10:30 pm EDT (UTC -4)!
    edited September 2011
    Lots of acttivity going on in ther fleet:

- New recruits just starting the Academy

- Recent Graduates becoming actively involved in the fleet in a variety of ways

- Events going on throughout the week and weekend: STO & others

- silmultaneous Star Trek RP stories ongoing in seasonal and episodic missions

-Threads of discussions on a plethora of topics

-Weekly fleet meetings (tonight)

-A Fantastic Monthly Newsletter

-A Holo-Novel Emporium

and the list goes on....

So... if you are truly looking for an organized and active Fleet to join... look no further than the Lotus Fleet!
    edited September 2011
    Hey Yall! A friendly update from YOUR TRUELY and the events Department! This week in Lotus Fleet, we will have:

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

FURBALL THURSDAYS: NEW!!!! This event was specially designed for our members that live in nonUS type time zones and may have trouble making our other events. They're player's choice type missions, hosted by our favorite furball MRall at 6:00 pm EASTERN TIME. So hop on STO and have some fun!!! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

FIGHT NIGHT FRIDAYS: Do you have a toon you want to rank up? Well then... join us in our Lotus Fleet "Rank up your 'Toon" Fightin' Fridays on STO. This will be your opportunity to level up any one of your alternative characters by completing a variety of missions with team mates, hosted by GothamKitty. These will be Player's choice events. So get on Teamspeak and STO on Friday nights at 9:30 EASTERN TIME, and get ready to ROCK! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET SWINGIN' SATURDAYS: This week we will have a good ol' player's choice mission. Wanna go kill some Borg? Sure! Need some backup for Night of the Comet? No problem! Lotus Fleet has your back. CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

We hope to see yall around!! =D

[/uses grappling hook and swooshes into the night]
    edited September 2011
    Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all your help getting STO set up, and the Fleet Picture looks amazing.
    edited September 2011
    Hey Yall! Gothamkitty from Events here once agian, popping in to give yall an update.

Events so far this week were a success! Our Fleet pictures came out AWESOME from Monday and Jaye hosted a successful event Tuesday. Don't forget to check out schedule and see what all is happening this week!!

We'll also be hosting a PvP Interest meeting on Oct. 1st, with the intention of finding some stalwart souls to help revive the Lotus Fleet Hazard Team, and really show the power of the flower!

[/Klingons start chasing Gotham for making terrible jokes]

Gah! I'll talk to yall later! I've got a small angry problem chasing me right now. xD

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CRM RIFLE?!
    edited September 2011
    Check out what's going on in Lotus Fleet Starship RP!

U.S.S. McKenzie - Defiant Class
    Season 2, Episode 2
    After being transported to the mirror universe and taking on and tricking a vicious Terran Captain, The McKenzie is back where it started. The crew managed to find and start to reopen the anomaly that brought them to the mirror universe. At the last minute a Terran ship, ISS Broadsword, caught up with the crew, and attempted to capture them. However they were too late, as the McKenzie and her crew managed to restore the anomaly and go back home.
    Captain............................Crist as Captain Daniel Crist
    First Officer......................Position Filled
    Chief Tactical/Security Officer....Michael J. Tritter as Lieutenant J.G. Tritter
    Chief Engineer.....................Sorripto as Lt. Commander Sorripto
    Chief Science Officer..............Snowfire as Lieutenant J.G. Snowfire K'Leysha
    Chief Medical Officer..............Jae Onasi as Dr. Jolie Bindo
    Chief Operations Officer...........Position Open

U.S.S. Artemis - Ambassador Class
    Season 1, Episode 4
    On a scientific mission preparing for Lotus Fleet's upcoming major undertaking to contain the Azimuth Horizon catastrophe, The USS Artemis is hit by a massive chroniton surge and finds itself in an altered timeline where there is no Federation and the Borg are about to vanquish the Romulan Empire. The crew now hides and tries to find what happened to the timeline and how to restore it... if they can.
    Captain............................Kheren as Captain Kheren
    First Officer......................Drakxii as Commander Michael O'Conner
    Chief Tactical/Security Officer....Azzy as Lieutenant J.G. Brad Jackson
    Chief Engineer.....................arma368 as Lieutenant J.G. Montgomery Scott III
    Chief Science Officer..............Jeff T as Lieutenant Syntron
    Chief Medical Officer..............Jaye as Lieutenant J.G. Caius Castiel Aquila
    Chief Operations Officer...........BlueKnightOne as Lieutenant J.G. Danik Brie

U.S.S. Spectre - Akira Class
    Season 1, Episode 3
    The USS Spectre has entered a vortex and followed a Klingon ship back in time to 2011. Arriving at Earth, the turbulent thoughts of millions of people is affecting the empathic Captain. Meanwhile there are hundreds of possible targets for the Klingons and the Spectre is sending an away team led by Commander David Rogers to investigate the most likely one.
    Captain............................Joester as Captain Daniel Summers
    First Officer......................BLZBUB as Commander David Rogers
    Chief Tactical/Security Officer....Position Open
    Chief Engineer.....................Red Nomad as Lieutenant J.G. Shar Noor
    Chief Science Officer..............Lieutenant J.G. M'Rall Micheals
    Chief Medical Officer..............Position Open
    Chief Operations Officer...........Position Open

U.S.S. Alsea - Prometheus Class
    Season 1, Episode 5
    Having had a lengthy introduction for the new crew, the USS Alsea is currently en route to intercept the Klingon 'research' fleet at the edge of the Azimuth Horizon. The ship's new bridge officers are finding their feet within the social structure onboard the ship and Captain Kalten Siduri is learning what he can about the Horizon and their mission from Admiral Redding. The discovery of what the Klingons are attempting could lead to a battle and possibly war!
    Captain............................Kalten as Captain Kalten Siduri
    First Officer......................Caltern as Lieutenant Commander Rachele Rivers
    Chief Tactical/Security Officer....Jureth as Lieutenant Oseno Jureth
    Chief Engineer.....................Alik Lan as Lieutenant J.G. Alik Lan
    Chief Science Officer..............GothamKitty as Lieutenant J.G. Pel
    Chief Medical Officer..............Position Open
    Chief Operations Officer...........Josh Vincent as Lieutenant J.G. Josh Vincent
    Special Guest Writer...............Redding as Admiral Redding

Come to Lotus Fleet to read and join our stories!

PM me for questions / comments / more details!
    edited September 2011
    =D Thanks, Ev!

See, that's me up there, Cheif Science Officer. [/is proud]

So! tonight at eight thirty pm central/ nine thirty pm eastern we're gonna have one of our awesomefuntime events on STO! If yall wanna join in, send me a /tell at pel@gothamkitty and you can play with us and get a sense of the fleet. We're really great company. Some of us are downright side busting hilarious!

See yall tonight!!
    edited September 2011
    • Starship RP

USS McKenzie
    S2, E2: Beyond the Mirror (Recently Finished)
    Next Mission: S2, E3: Devil in Disguise

USS Artemis

USS Spectre
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operations Officer

USS Alsea
    • General RP

A stalwart fellowship in the Second Age 1699, led by Pallando the Blue, journeys from the elf port of Edhellond to Lindon, clearing the way for the forces of Numenor to help shift the tide of war in Northwest Middle Earth.

The Resurrection of Icarus
    Not related to Lotus Fleet Starship RP, this story will still be Star Trek themed. It is still in its sign up phase and even Academy cadets can sign up, so come join Lotus Fleet if you want in!
    • Forum Games

A group of Starfleet Officers awaken on a dead ship with no memory of what happened and find that their Captain has been murdered! It is now up to the group to determine who among them is a killer.

The Jersey Devil
    In 1909 at the Trenton "Jubilee" festival, there is a murder and Houdini and a group of his volunteers are suspected of witchcraft, colluding with demons, etc. Now they must flee from the inevitable mob and prove whether or not it was the work of the infamous "Jersey Devil".

edited September 2011
    Hey yall! Here's an update on what's going down in the coolest fleet around this week!!

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock!

FURBALL THURSDAYS: NEW!!!! This event was specially designed for our members that live in nonUS type time zones and may have trouble making our other events. They're player's choice type missions, hosted by our favorite furball MRall at 3:00 EASTERN TIME. So hop on STO and have some fun!!!

FIGHT NIGHT FRIDAYS: On Fridays, we take on the Borg to defend the Federation and kick some cybernetic butt with Borg Deep Space Encounters. So get on Teamspeak and STO on Friday nights at 9:30 EASTERN TIME, and get ready to ROCK!

LOTUS FLEET MOVIE NIGHT SATURDAYS, with a PVP INTEREST MEETING: This week we will have A MOVIE NIGHT! We will watch The Search for Spock, starting at 9 Pm eastern. Links will be provided to those who do not have the DVD or Netflix. We will also have a PVP interest meeting, looking for an elite cadre of members to compromise our Lotus Fleet Hazard Team. If you are interesed, I and Battle Lion will be available to answer all your questions. This takes place at 1pm Eastern time.

LOTUS FLEET STF SUNDAYS: On Sunday we will have an STF event! We will do the Borg STF Infected, the easiest and fastest STF. However this is still a higher level event, with REAR ADMIRAL LOWER HALF 3 as the MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIREMENT. This will be at 3 pm Eastern Time.

And don't fporget to check out the Events Master Thread, with pics and sumamries of all the events we have done so far as well as the Lotus Fleet forums!

And

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/index.php

See yall around!
    edited September 2011
    Hey all! We are having our weekly fleet meeting starting at 10:30 EDT. After the short official meeting, we'll have our round table discussion where we chat about anything and everything, so feel free to join us! New folks are always welcome. :)
    edited September 2011
    Thanks GothanKitty and Evshell for all of those great updates! :D

Lots of activity continuing to go on in the fleet.

In fact, a new Star Trek RP in just about to launch:

The Resurrection of Icarus: A New Star Trek RP Adventure

The PC roles are just being fill in now... there are some positions still open....launch time is getting closer.

Again... this is just one of many interesting RP stories going on in the Lotus Fleet.

So Star Trek enthusiasts... come over and check out the Lotus Fleet... if you are serious about your fun! ;)
    edited September 2011
    Thanks GothanKitty and Evshell for all of those great updates! :D

In fact, a new Star Trek RP in just about to launch:

The Resurrection of Icarus: A New Star Trek RP Adventure

The PC roles are just being fill in now... there are some positions still open....launch time is getting closer.

Again... this is just one of many interesting RP stories going on in the Lotus Fleet.

So Star Trek enthusiasts... come over and check out the Lotus Fleet... if you are serious about your fun! ;)

Hey yall! The Ressurection of Icarus is OFFICIALLY OPEN! Come see this new type of Star Trek RP, here at Lotus Fleet!!
    edited October 2011
    Well, I ahte to double post, but we did a Borg Deep Space Invasion Event that so completely rocked it was amazing. We did like four or five of the suckers and kicked thier butts all the way BACK to the Delta Quadrant. It was AWESOME. :D

I will psot pics in the master thread asap. ;]

If yall're curious, drop on by the forums! We love visitors and new folk.
    edited October 2011
    It is okay to DP when important stuff like that is up for news. Just try not to make a habit of it, huh? :rolleyes:
    edited October 2011
    HEY YALL! THIS WEEK IN EVENTS, WE HAVE:

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock!

LOTUS FLEET ACTION WEDNESDAYS: NEW!!!! ATTENTION LOTUS FLEET, THIS IS A RED ALERT, ALL CAPTAINS TO YOU SHIPS! We will be having a FLEET ACTION EVENT! Hosted by Jaye, we will hopefully do one of the following Fleet Actions on STO: Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, or Klingon Scout Force, depending on the levels of those who show. It’s going to be crazy kinds of fun, so hop on STO and let’s kick some butt with our fellow Fleetmates!! It will be nine pm eastern time.

LOTUS FLEET HAZARD TEAM THURSDAYS! The Lotus Fleet Hazard Team will have it's first meeting Thursday at NINE PM EASTERN! Come one, come all and help us show other fleets the REAL power of the flower!!! This will be like an intro meeting, and everyone interested in PVP should show. Hosted by Gothamkitty and Battle Lion.

LOTUS FLEET SUPER SATURDAYS: This week we Mrall’s alternate timezone event has been MOVED to allow for further attendance! It will be four pm eastern time on Saturdays, a player’s choice type of event, so those who show decide what to do. Be there or be square!

LOTUS FLEET HOLODECK SUNDAYS: On Sunday we will do a Foundry Mission Event, going through some of the best user-created missions on STO. They promise to be fun and exciting, a real display of talent. This will be at NINE PM EASTERN TIME.

And don't fporget to check out the Events Master Thread, with pics and sumamries of all the events we have done so far as well as the Lotus Fleet forums!

And

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/index.php

See yall around!
    edited October 2011
    • Starship RP

USS McKenzie
    S2, E3: Devil in Disguise

USS Artemis

USS Spectre

USS Alsea
    • General RP

The Ressurection of Icarus
    A new Star Trek RP outside the normal Lotus Fleet Starship RP.
    • Forum Games

The Jersey Devil

edited October 2011
    Roleplayers and STO enthusiasts will have plenty to do in the Lotus Fleet.

What else is there to do?

Well... check out our Calendar of events and activities

Why just look in the post above this post to see all of the activity going on in the RP department alone.

So... check it out today!

Enroll in the Lotus Fleet Academy and you'll be on your way to a great and fullfilling experience! :D
    edited October 2011
    Always lots to do and learn about in Lotus Fleet. Especially if you are newer like I am. Take some courses in Lotus Fleet Academy or create a character, apply, and jump on in for some roleplaying. RP not your thing? Hop in game on our event nights and lay the smack down on some Borg or explore the galaxy with your fellow LF captains.

Check us out and enjoy!! www.lotusfleet.com
    edited October 2011
    Check out this info on all the exciting new things happening and coming up in RP, some information for people who want to join, info for existing members, and an update to our official RP Timeline!

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63110#post63110
    edited October 2011
    RP The Resurrection of Icarus

Big meeting about to occur in the conference room before launch.

The Ship already has awesome RP'ers filling crucial roles, but there is still room for additional officers.

This is merely one of many opportunities that you have to join in and participate in the Lotus Fleet.

Lotus Fleet PVP Hazard team formation meeting tonight. Check the calendar for a list of your local time tht the meeting willbe occuring. http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/calendar.php

Note: STO and other activities are added in weekly every Sunday!

Here is an overview of this week:

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET ACTION WEDNESDAYS: NEW!!!! ATTENTION LOTUS FLEET, THIS IS A RED ALERT, ALL CAPTAINS TO YOU SHIPS! We will be having a FLEET ACTION EVENT! Hosted by Jaye, we will hopefully do one of the following Fleet Actions on STO: Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, or Klingon Scout Force, depending on the levels of those who show. It’s going to be crazy kinds of fun, so hop on STO and let’s kick some #$%^ with our fellow Fleetmates!! It will be nine pm eastern time. CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET HAZARD TEAM THURSDAYS! The Lotus Fleet Hazard Team will have it's first meeting Thursday at NINE PM EASTERN! Come one, come all and help us show other fleets the REAL power of the flower!!! This will be like an intro meeting, and everyone interested in PVP should show. Hosted by Gothamkitty and Battle Lion. CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET SUPER SATURDAYS: This week we Mrall’s alternate timezone event has been MOVED to allow for further attendance! It will be four pm eastern time on Saturdays, a player’s choice type of event, so those who show decide what to do. Be there or be square! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!
    edited October 2011
    Hazard teams meeting is starting shortly for anyone interested in PvP play!
    edited October 2011
    If you are a new player, or know people who will be joining the game when it goes F2P, come on over and join us! We welcome new players. We have a special 'level your toon' weekly event so that we all can have fun building up our characters together.
    edited October 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, October 10th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: James Kelley (Jamesbkelley2006)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Weapons)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited October 2011
    Hey yall, Gothamkitty here agian after a ferocious bout with RL. Suckage!

But here is the Events Schedule for this week. Keep in mind that the Lotus Fleet hazard Team, our PVP group, is looking for members and will be meeting this week to make characters and go over builds and all.

((NOTE: Due to RL issues, this week is a tad bit slow. Normally we have four or five events a week in a variety of subjects.))

LOTUS FLEET HAZARD TEAM THURSDAYS! (tentative; may move to Weds) The Lotus Fleet Hazard Team will have it's meeting Thursday at NINE PM EASTERN! Come one, come all and help us show other fleets the REAL power of the flower!!! This will be a practice, leveling, build making type of meeting. Everyone interested in PVP should show. Hosted by Gothamkitty and Battle Lion.

LOTUS FLEET SUPER SATURDAYS: This week Mrall’s alternate timezone event will be four pm eastern time on Saturdays, a player’s choice type of event, so those who show decide what to do. Be there or be square! We will also be doing a MOVIE NIGHT EVENT! At NINE PM EASTERN TIME we will watch the movie The Voyage Home. Links will be provided for those who do not have it on Itunes/Netflix or DVD.
    edited October 2011

In fact, a new Star Trek RP has begun and is just about to leave Spacedock for her maiden voyage

The Resurrection of Icarus: A New Star Trek RP Adventure :D

There are some positions still open....but time is running out. ;) :eek:

So Star Trek enthusiasts... come over and check out the Lotus Fleet... if you are serious about your fun!
    edited October 2011
    • Starship RP

USS Lotus
    S2, E4: TBD
    The Lotus is restaffing and being refit with the newest, best technology available in 2410!
    Ship Crew Required: Executive Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operations Officer

USS McKenzie
    S2, E3: Devil in Disguise
    The McKenzie crew attempts to infiltrate a group of fanatics, the Horizon's Children that threaten Lotus Fleet, the Federation, and the entire galaxy!
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Operations Officer

USS Artemis
    The Romulans try to create a past in which the Federation doesn't exist and the Artemis journeys into that past where the Borg have all but destroyed the Romulan Empire!

USS Spectre
    Chasing after a cloaked Klingon ship, the Spectre finds itself on Earth in the year 2011.
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer, Chief Medical Officer

USS Alsea
    The Alsea must determine what the Klingons are doing near the Azimuth Horizon and stop them if necessary.
    • General RP

The Ressurection of Icarus
    A new Star Trek RP outside the normal Lotus Fleet Starship RP.