What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thank you Cassanova007! We're doing pretty well. Hope you enjoyed the re-mastered episodes. I'm getting excited about Season 4 material.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Command division is getting together in half an hour--meet us in our Skype meeting room. :) I posted a Star Trek Mad Lib in Ten Forward for everyone to fill out. I'll read it at the fleet meeting tomorrow night. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I added to the mad lib...and will be in game in a few mins. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    ddgrfn11 wrote: »
    I added to the mad lib...and will be in game in a few mins. :)

I am absolutely loving these madlibs! Yay Lotus!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hey--anyone participating in the Literary challenges? I'm thinking of posting in this latest one (#3).
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I havent looked into it...but i may. Gonna be in STO after dinner tonight as well. Hope my fleeties can make it. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Hey--anyone participating in the Literary challenges? I'm thinking of posting in this latest one (#3).

Go Jae Go!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hope to get some good gaming in tomorrow night (friday) with my fleetmates. Good fun. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    ddgrfn11 wrote: »
    Hope to get some good gaming in tomorrow night (friday) with my fleetmates. Good fun. :D
    What's on the gaming plate tonight?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Been a while since I regularly posted here. Not that this forum ain't great... but when you are in Lotus Fleet, you have so many opportunities to enjoy the game and the Trek universe with, within and beyond the game...

Check it out; www.Lotus Fleet.com:D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I just finished up my first RP mission aboard the Alsea. It is so much fun with everyone here in Lotus Fleet.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Lt. Tritter broke his hand!! Get well soon, Michael!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Fleet Meeting tonight, and perhaps Star Trek Mad Lib reading, at 10:30 pm (Eastern) on Teamspeak.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Fleet meeting happening now.

Welcome back from Real Life active duty, Prov. Captain Reafis, and welcome back to Captain Caltern as well! We're thrilled to have you back home with us!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ok fleetmates and friends, should we do an STF Saturday or Sunday? Inquiring admirals want to know.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I would say...in order to try and get Mishy in...since he is in Australia...maybe Saturday would be a good attempt. Say early afternoon. If not then we can try like the next morning or afternoon. We need to try and keep people from being up til 2-3 in the morning....thats when the boogie man is out and about. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hehe.

I'm in for either day--I don't have to work. Well, except around the house to get it ready to sell. >.<
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Public service announcement to everyone: Lots of game companies are getting their databases TRIBBLE, Bioware appears to be the latest victim. Change your passwords often and make them hard to decipher by using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Don't use the same password for every game you play, and don't use the same password as the ones you use on forums.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    OMG THERE ARE WOMENZ IN GAMEZ!!!!111!1eleventy-one!!11!!!1!!1!1!!

Seriously, CNN? Where the heck were you when I was shooting Asteroids?
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/06/16/video.games.growth.divide/index.html
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    YOu mean... girls on the game sometimes, just sometimes, may be... *gasp* girls?!?

When did this happen? Why am I always the last one to know about these things! !%*@^%*$!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Jolan'tru my Friends hope all is well.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thank you. Things are going well.

Looking forward to the next round of episodes.
    :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Happy Father's Day everyone! :)

We're about to start a fleet STF of Infected in about 30 minutes if someone would like to join in. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Kheren wrote: »
    YOu mean... girls on the game sometimes, just sometimes, may be... *gasp* girls?!?

When did this happen? Why am I always the last one to know about these things! !%*@^%*$!!!
    Iknorite?
    :D
    Happy Father's day to all our dads out there. I hope to join you all in an STF once we get power back at home!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Fleet meeting coming up shortly!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, June 20th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Aaron Horner (HORNER)
    Field of Study: Tactical/Security (Intelligence)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Congrats HORNER! Welcome to Command Division!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hey everyone. It has certainly been quite awhile since I have posted on these forums. I hope the Star Trek community (and Lotus Fleet) is doing well and that everyone is enjoying STO. This past Sunday (when I actually had time to play), I very much enjoyed taking on the Borg in an STF event; we had plenty of people and even ran through multiple STFs that day...awesome turnout! The best part, of course, was simply enjoying the game with my fellow Fleet Members. I can't wait to engage in another activity and a big thanks to LtJG GothamKitty for organizing Sunday's event.

We also had a great turnout for our Monday Fleet Meeting. I especially enjoyed seeing and chatting with some members that I haven't seen in awhile.

If you're interested in being a part of a truly unique community, mature and low drama (believe me, the hammer comes out quick when drama appears), check out Lotus Fleet! (link is in my signature) We'd be happy to chat with you...catch us on our forums, on these forums, or in-game.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I think we should have a karoke night. Only then can we establish ourselves as the ultimate glass breakers!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I think we should have a karoke night. Only then can we establish ourselves as the ultimate glass breakers!
    Ha! You might break glass, but I never have even though I have the highest singing voice in the fleet. Good luck beating my gold-star vocal scores on Rock Band. :p