Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think he will enjoy the RP we have Jae. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    He might be meaning STO in-game RP which we are not doing at the moment... but certainly will if the demand is there. We have in fact been considering it for some time.

In the meantime, we do have a very active forum RP ongoing since 2008! And there is a fleetwide RP story in the works (which will involve all the 5 current RP starships together with the RP starbase!).

We even have non-Trek RP...( Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Superheroes 1947...) so for anyone liking this type of gameplay, we do offer quite a bit.

And more to come!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    If you have an alt to level up, come join us in game!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Tuesday is 'Featured Series' night starting at 9pm EDT (1am GMT Wednesday). If we can't decide which series to do, we'll go have fun doing other missions, so come join us!

Monday night is our fleet meeting, too!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, August 8th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Jacob Worthington (Azzy)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Medical (Pediatrics)

Name: Danik Brie (BlueKnightOne)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Engineering (Warp Mechanics)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Greetings STO players

Among many other very awesome features, the Lotus Fleet has a very active role-playing forum. Participation is not required, but it is a lot of fun. You are welcome to check out our role-playing section and enjoy the stories that develop on the different ships.

I am actively involved in RP. My character is the Vulcan Chief of Science aboard the USS Artemis - Enhanced Scientific/Diplomatic Explorer Ambassador class (non-variant). We’re current just about to launch our 4th story this season.

We have one opening remaining on our ship: for a tactical/Security Officer.

There are also several openings on other ships as well...and in different roles.

So come on over, enroll in our reknowned Starfleet Academy and be ready to be a part of what is perhaps the best fleet in the federation!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Greetings all . :)
    Just wanted to give a friendly hello to everyone.

That is all...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for the Greeting Jake! :D

Can you believe in this short period of time that the Security/Tactical position for the Artemiswas just filled! Her crew is now completely filled. Amazing!

However, we still have immediate open positions for:

Chief Operations Officer, USS McKenzie
    Chief Operations Officer, USS Spectre

Chief Tactical / Security Officer, USS Spectre
    Chief Medical Officer, USS Spectre

Chief Engineer, USS Alsea
    Chief Medical Officer, USS Alsea

But you better come aboard quickly... these positions are filling in quickly! :eek:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks Jeff,

Yes, we have many positions that need filled by the talented and creative ladies and gentlemen that I know are perusing these forums. The Alsea is especially in desperate need to have the 2 remaining positions filled as it is getting ready to depart on an exciting mission involving Klingon interlopers and our RP's current major protagonist: the Azimuth Horizon Anomaly!

Please check here for our RP 101 to learn more: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8340

And then check here to see those open positions and information about each career path: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3737

Also, speaking of the Azimuth Horizon, if you want to get a little taste of a ship's encounter with it, check out the stories in Lotus Fleet's newsletter here: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=17 . The story begins along with the advent of its new name: Priority One, and continues on with a new chapter each issue. So follow along with the adventures of our News Ship, the USS Nuntio!

Regards,
    Evshell
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks Evshell,

RP enthsiasts, with Evshell overseeing the RP department, you will find our RP ships and stories 2nd to none! :D

So again to the Star Trek enthusiast that are looking for a fleet that not only has not only active STO Events EVERY WEEK., but also a very active RP Department, check out Evshells links and make the choice to join the most amazing fleet in the quadrant!
    :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well its been a great weekend so far. Tomorrow is the Crystalline entity event. Should be exciting and Monday's fleet meeting should turn out to be another great one.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Come join us as we try to defeat the Crystalline Entity! It starts at noon EDT today, 14 Aug. It's GMT -4.

Also, I posted the mp3 of the fleet meeting in the download section, and I would like to point out that Jamie and I get the business part of the meeting done on average in half the time as our fearless Fleet Admiral. :p
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well the Crystal Entity didn't work out but we did attempt to do Infected. After over 3 hours of attempting to complete it, we had to throw the towl in for the day. It was a blast though. I look forward to tomorrow nights meeting.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    TommySaint wrote:
    Well the Crystal Entity didn't work out but we did attempt to do Infected. After over 3 hours of attempting to complete it, we had to throw the towl in for the day. It was a blast though. I look forward to tomorrow nights meeting.

Did Simmons give you fits again? She is a total pain to beat since the update. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Looking forward to tonights Fleet meeting. Hope to see you all there.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hope to see everyone at the meeting, The Academy will be posting the graduates for tonight, so look out for those!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    So I'm fairly new to STO (despite buying pre-sale, previous Navy obligations we're limiting play time to say the least) but am trying to read a little more on your fleet. And sadly, for whatever reason, your website is down! So where can I go besides reading the previous 70 pages? :p (And of course it's back up shortly after I post!)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    No worries, mikedosul. :) Let me know if you're having any problems. Also, if you haven't hit the email confirmation, make sure to do that so that your member access is increased. We have pretty aggressive anti-spam filtering in place.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

Today, Monday, August 15th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Alik Lan
    FIELD OF STUDY: Engineering (Computer Engineering)

Name: Geoffery Knightshade (Geoff)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Strategic Operations)

• Options
    edited August 2011
    There's always exciting new things happening in Lotus Fleet RP! Check out what's going on here!
    http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=60061
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Congrats Alik and Geoff!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Join us for the fleet meeting tonight!
  • Options
    edited August 2011

Today, Monday, August 29th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Dan Wilson (B317)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Xenology)

Name: Malhuzar Rex (R3xp0p)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Temporal Mechanics)

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Congratulations to Fleet Captain Storm Windfall, who received our Medal of Honor!
    Congrats also to Brigham and Sainthill, who received the Heart of Sacrifice award. Well deserved, everyone!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Big Events going on in Lotus Fleet starting this coming Sunday (Sept. 4th) afternoon! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Today, Monday, September 12th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Nathan Kruger (Kruger)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Engineering (Starship Design)

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Congrats to Kruger!

Come on out to our Lotus Fleet Tuesday Night event where we will be doing one of the 3 featured episode series. The event starts at 9:30 EDT (GMT -4). Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey Yall!

My name is GothamKitty, the one and only hyperactive Ferengi and currently Events Coordinator for Lotus Fleet. =D As EC, I and my wunnerful department (shoutout to Azzy, Mrall and Jaye!) plan and host many events, from trivia quizzes to movie nights to STFs to series runs, for Lotus Fleet. I'll be posting here alot more often, so yall guys can see what's got this joint jumpin'!

Here are some picture of what we have done previously. if you see us ingame and wanna check out how it feels to play with one of the (in my completely UNbiased opinion, of course xD) BEST FLEETS EVER, send us a tell! Chances are we'd be more'n happy to have you with us. ;D

And if yall got any questions, comments, or concerns, holler at me- I like helping people and if I can answer your question I will. If I can't, chances are I know someone who can. xDD

EDIT: Gah, it won't let me put pictures here. Darnit. Instead, here is the link to the Master Thread, a record (like a scrapbook) of the events we have done so far. ^^ Enjoy!!

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56715#post56715
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    GothamKitty, your avatar is freaking hilarious! :D

Congratulations to BLZBUB, who has stepped up to our Fleet Relations Officer position and has been promoted to the rank of Captain! Thank you also to Captain Ellif, our outgoing FRO, who worked very hard. Enjoy your leave, man! You deserve it!