test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Come join us for an event on the Tribble server!
    Date, Time, Timezone: 10/21/2011 @ 8 PM Eastern
    Event Type: Missions / Exploration / Other Events
    Event Name: Tribble Rank Up Event
    Faction: Federation

Also, if we finish that by 9pm Eastern, we will have our 'Borg beat-down', where we flush the Borg out of whatever sector they're trying to infect then. This will be on the Holodeck server.

Come join us for some fun!
    edited October 2011
    Lots of acttivity going on in our fleet:

- New recruits just starting the Academy

- Recent Graduates becoming actively involved in the fleet in a variety of ways

- Events going on throughout the week and weekend: STO & others

- silmultaneous Star Trek RP stories ongoing in seasonal and episodic missions (+ a new experimental one started ~3 weeks ago)

-Threads of discussions on a plethora of topics

-Weekly fleet meetings (Monday evenings)

-2 Fantastic Monthly Newsletter: a new separate one coming just for RP & Events!

-A Holo-Novel Emporium

and the list goes on....

So... if you are truly looking for an organized and active Fleet to join... look no further than the Lotus Fleet! :D
    edited October 2011
    HEY YALL!

GothamKitty here, picking herself up from getting kicked in the teeth by RL. :D This week, Lotus Fleet is having some wicked events for Halloween! Check it out!!

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET HAZARD TEAM WEDNESDAYS! The Lotus Fleet Hazard Team will have it's meeting Wednesday at NINE PM EASTERN! Come one, come all and help us show other fleets the REAL power of the flower!!! This will be a practice, leveling, build making type of meeting. Everyone interested in PVP should show. Hosted by Gothamkitty and Battle Lion. CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET FREAKY FRIDAYS!! We will have a special event: Freaky Fridays on STO! We will do some of the freakiest STO missions around, Skirmish and What Lies Beneath. Be sure to bring some rubber gloves and don’t come if you’re squeamish; dead Cardassians and redshirts are abound. Haunted ships, haunted space stations, and one psychotic hologram… Be afraid. Be very afraid…. Starts at TEN pm Eastern!

LOTUS FLEET SPOOKY SATURDAYS:We will have a special movie night event: Spooky Saturdays! In celebration of Halloween, Gotham has gathered the creepiest, scariest episodes of Star Trek, and we will watch them together on Saturday night, when the moon is full and the witching hour is nigh. These will be Impulse from ENT, Empok Nor from DS9, and Night Terrors from TNG. Be sure to leave the lights on… Starts at TEN pm Eastern!
    edited October 2011
    Hey everyone...

If you just read through the posts above this one you'll get a good sense of the many good things happening in the fleet.

You could be part of it too.

STO enthusiast wanted... big time!!!

So.... Come join in!!! :D
    edited October 2011
    Greetings STO players

Among many other very awesome features, as stated many times, the Lotus Fleet has a very active role-playing forum. Participation is not required, but it is a lot of fun. You are welcome to check out our role-playing section and enjoy the stories that develop on the different ships.

I am actively involved in Starship RP. My character is the Vulcan Chief of Science aboard the USS Artemis - Enhanced Scientific/Diplomatic Explorer Ambassador class (non-variant). We’re currently just about to complete our 4th story this season.

I'm also involved in another RP story: The Resurrection of Icarus: A New Star Trek RP Adventure
    An exciting new adventure aboard a newly retrofitted Excelsior-class Starship named the Icarus.
    She is in the early stages of her maiden voyage and still has room for those who would like to take on one of several roles available.

There are also several openings on other Starship RP ships as well...and in different roles.

So come on over, enroll in our reknowned Starfleet Academy and be ready to be a part of what is perhaps the best fleet in the federation!
    And Happy Halloween!
    edited October 2011
    Happy Halloween Lotus Fleet and other STOers!!! :D
    edited November 2011
    Come check out our newest Lotus Fleet newsletter, "Starbase 10" to read about everything that's going on in Events and RP, including another chapter from our Lotus Fleet Media RP ship, the USS Nuntio!

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=227
    edited November 2011
    Lotus Fleet Team Night Tuesdays begins in about 35 mins!!

Be there or be an equally proportionate 4 sided object. :p
    edited November 2011
    ddgrfn11 wrote: »
    Be there or be an equally proportionate 4 sided object. :p

Bwahahahaha!

The writers in the fleet are also working on their NaNoWriMo projects this month. Check out the Khitomer Holonovel Repository for some chapters!
    edited November 2011
    Looking forward to tonights Hazard Team meeting/event. Should be fun. :)
    edited November 2011
    Hey, I noticed that some of the Doff missions on Tribble require, well, tribbles. If you all need help breeding the little furballs, let me know and I'll help you out. :)
    edited November 2011
    I have a half-dozen of the silly little furballs ... weren't good for much really! :p
    edited November 2011
    :D
    Yes Starfleet Officers... there is quite a variety of RP activity and opportunity within the Lotus Fleet.
    The stories are creative and true to Star Trek lore and cannon, yet often expand on ideas, events, characters, technology, etc...
    If you always wanted to be an active member aboard a Starship... well then look no further.

Looking for Events to participate in? Well... in GothamKitty's capable hands and with her dynamic partner... there are Events to participate in throughout a given week. You can check out here weekly thread of upcoming events and also chack out the monthly calendar as well. There is even a thread for you to put in a request for an Event:

We have members in STO virtually everyday. STO players looking for a Fleet are encouraged to look around our active website... sign in... post a message in the Shoutbox... then watch and see all of the members that will appear to greet you. This is probably one of the most organized yet fun fleets that you will find.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/
    edited November 2011
    BLZBUB49 wrote: »
    I have a half-dozen of the silly little furballs ... weren't good for much really! :p

Oh, I use them all the time for me and my boffs. They're handy when you need that tiny edge to stay alive. Now they're getting used a lot more on the tribble server, and if the doff missions continue like they have in testing, the little furballs will finally be good for something. Research...bwahahaha.

We have a fleet meeting coming up tonight! And you'll be THRILLED to know that I finally found and unpacked my 151 rum yesterday! :D
    edited November 2011
    I have my Holographic tribble...its interesting. Anyway....cyall at the Hazard Team meeting/event tonight. Ill help ya get leveled up so we can get our pvp practice on. :-)
    edited November 2011
    I've been testing out the changes on the Tribble server, and the Doff assignments are actually quite fun. It's a very nice change from all pew-pew. I'm waiting to see how they implement the crafting changes next week before I decide if I like them or not.
    edited November 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    We have a fleet meeting coming up tonight! And you'll be THRILLED to know that I finally found and unpacked my 151 rum yesterday! :D

I will try my best to keep up with you tonight Admiral Onasi! What with the recent switch to DST in the rest of the world, I hope I am not late though. :p
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    I've been testing out the changes on the Tribble server, and the Doff assignments are actually quite fun. It's a very nice change from all pew-pew. I'm waiting to see how they implement the crafting changes next week before I decide if I like them or not.

Have not tried the Tribble server yet, but I finally got around to creating a Klingon character. Lieutenant 7 right now. Those BoP's fly fast!! :eek:
    edited November 2011
    Hey folks, there's a lot going on in Lotus Fleet RP... Come check it out!
    • Starship RP

Fleet Action
    The Fleet Action, Azimuth Horizon: Crusade is becoming a reality! All of our currently 30 RPers will be involved in one gigantic story!

Check out the following threads in the Starbase 10 forum:
    Homecoming: This thread involves those who have already returned to Starbase 10 while the McKenzie, Spectre, and Alsea are still on their missions.

USS Lotus
    S2, E4: TBD
    The Lotus is restaffing and being refit with the newest, best technology available in 2410! Their relaunch will begin with their participation in the Fleet Action!
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Engineer, Chief Operations Officer

USS McKenzie
    S2, E3: Devil in Disguise
    The McKenzie crew attempts to infiltrate a group of fanatics, the Horizon's Children that threaten Lotus Fleet, the Federation, and the entire galaxy!
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Operations Officer

USS Artemis
    S1, E5: TBD
    Back on Starbase 10, the Artemis will participate in the Fleet Action before finishing off their first season.
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer

USS Spectre
    S1, E3:Ancient Artifacts
    Chasing after a cloaked Klingon ship, the Spectre finds itself on Earth in the year 2011.
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Medical Officer

USS Alsea
    S1, E5: Echoes and Whispers
    The Alsea must determine what the Klingons are doing near the Azimuth Horizon and stop them if necessary.
    • General RP

The Ressurection of Icarus
    A new Star Trek RP outside the normal Lotus Fleet Starship RP.

Star Wars: The Emperor's Men

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=344
    edited November 2011
    Looking forward to the fleet action--that should be some fun reading.
    edited November 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, November 14th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Donovan Rand (Ryeko)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Special Operations)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited November 2011
    Congrats Ryeko!
    edited November 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Looking forward to the fleet action--that should be some fun reading.

Reading!! :eek: You ARE taking part ...aren't you?

Oh, and yes, congratulations Ryeko. And also 'grats out to MCPO Stryker on his promotion.
    edited November 2011
    BLZBUB49 wrote: »
    Reading!! :eek: You ARE taking part ...aren't you?

Oh, and yes, congratulations Ryeko. And also 'grats out to MCPO Stryker on his promotion.

Oh definitely. Dr. Jolie Bindo has lives to save!
    edited November 2011
    Our weekly Fleet meeting is tonight on our teamspeak server (TS2 btw). Time is at 10:30 pm Eastern. A lot of information is given out at these meetings, adn afterwards, the round table discussions can be quite ... uhm ... entertaining!

Be there or be a regular quadrilateral. :cool:
    edited November 2011
    So Fleet mates ... and all you other Federation members so inclined to listen! :rolleyes:

Star Base 10 is a beehive of activity as her five ships repair and ready themselves for the upcoming fleet action. The Azimuth Horizon mission will be fraught with intrigue and danger.

Intrigue? Well, the scientific data collected on her so far is woefully incomplete, but Lotus Fleet will do their best to destroy this menace to the Beta Quadrant.

Danger? Seeing as there are certain, shall we say scrupulous(?), factions out there that have there own vested interest in the anomaly known as the Azimuth Horizon, Lotus Fleet will be hard pressed to both destroy the anomaly and fight off these dubious factions.

Also heating up at Lotus Fleet role play is the unexpected launch of the USS Icarus, a new RP ship. She had to leave star base 10 under emergency launch conditions due to a warp core breach in progress. Seems a clandestine Tal Diann operative on board sabotaged the core.
    edited November 2011
    Yes indeed BLZBUB and the ICARUS can certainly use some additional RPers in a variety of roles.

We have a very challenging and potentially dangerous mission up ahead and need some active RPers to jump in and fill these critical roles. Guidance witll be provided through PM's.

Who out there has the skills, knowledge and desire to accept this challenge? :D
    edited November 2011
    Hey folks, there's a lot going on in Lotus Fleet RP... Come check it out!
    • Starship RP

Fleet Action
    The Fleet Action, Azimuth Horizon: Crusade is becoming a reality! All of our currently 30 RPers will be involved in one gigantic story!

Check out the following threads in the Starbase 10 forum:
    Homecoming: This thread involves those who have already returned to Starbase 10 while the McKenzie, Spectre, and Alsea are still on their missions.

USS Lotus
    The Lotus is restaffing and being refit with the newest, best technology available in 2410! Their relaunch will begin with their participation in the Fleet Action!
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Engineer, Chief Operations Officer

USS McKenzie
    Back on Starbase 10, the McKenzie is preparing for the Fleet Action and discussing the recent discovery of the Horizon's Children's leader, Joseph Daystrom Sisko an old Lotus Fleet officer who was previously lost within the Azimuth Horizon.
    Ship Crew Required: First Officer, Chief Operations Officer

USS Artemis
    S1, E5: TBD
    Back on Starbase 10, the Artemis will participate in the Fleet Action before finishing off their first season.
    Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer

USS Spectre
    S1, E4: TBD
    The Spectre was presumed lost, but is now returned from a struggle with Klingons in the past.

USS Alsea
    S1, E5: Echoes and Whispers
    The Alsea must determine what the Klingons are doing near the Azimuth Horizon and stop them if necessary.

• General RP

The Ressurection of Icarus
    A Star Trek RP outside the normal Lotus Fleet Starship RP.

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=344
    edited December 2011
    How are you all liking the new Doff missions? If you need help getting more doffs, let me know and I'll show the few things I learned. You can buy some with dilithium once you reach at least rank 1 in one of the Doff ranks, too--make sure to scroll down all the way in the list to find those.
    edited December 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, November 28th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Cliff Aspros (young-avatar_cliff)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Mathematics)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited December 2011
    Hey there...

We're looking for ACTIVE STO players and RP'ers to join in.

If you like to team up with experienced players on STO and/or like to participate in Star Trek RP.... well then head over to the Lotus Fleet.

Even though we're approaching the holidays, there will still be members actively involved.

So... come and join us! :D