test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OK, who's getting the Oberth today?

Also, no Command Division meeting this Sunday afternoon. My sister and her BF are coming up to spend Easter Sunday with us, and we're going to enjoy some family time coloring eggs and playing Rock Band and Dance Central together!
    edited April 2011
    Kinstar wrote: »
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, April 18th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Michelle Aurens (Mirali)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Engineering (Nanotechnology)

Name: Holly Young (GothamKitty)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Exobiology)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.

So STO players... who is next to step up to the challenge?

The gauntlet has been thrown down… the challenge has been presented.

Who else in this STO universe has the skills, talent, knowledge and tenacity to make it through our Starfleet Academy and rise in the ranks of this auspicious fleet?

Remember, if you are also a RP enthusiast you will certainly find you niche here as well.

So check it out and post a message in our “Welcome to the Lotus fleet” section of our forums.

http://www.lotusfleet.com/
    edited April 2011
    Happy Easter Lotus Fleet! Happy Sunday to those of you who don't celebrate with the bunny!
    edited April 2011
    Jae and Athos put on another superb meeting tonight! Congratulations to Rear Admiral Kheren on his promotion today!
    edited April 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    Jae and Athos put on another superb meeting tonight! Congratulations to Rear Admiral Kheren on his promotion today!

Aww, thanks! I'm working on the sound editing for the meeting and promotion ceremony this week. It's longer, and we had some technical difficulties with the music, so it's taking a bit longer. I found a work-around for the music, however. :)
    edited April 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Aww, thanks! I'm working on the sound editing for the meeting and promotion ceremony this week. It's longer, and we had some technical difficulties with the music, so it's taking a bit longer. I found a work-around for the music, however. :)

You can do it Jae! I love listening to your edited meetings, the music is so fun.
    edited April 2011
    The Fleet Promotion ceremony, Fleet Meeting recording, and Lotus Fleet Newsletter are now posted in the Download center. Enjoy!
    edited May 2011
    May Day... May Day...
    The time is now to make your STO experiences complete
    Team up with some amazing Starfleet Officers
    Who's home is the awesome Lotus Fleet!
    :D
    edited May 2011
    Fleet meeting is coming up in half an hour!

Also, we're working on expanding our Foundry team to create more missions. Contact Adm. Kheren for more info!
    edited May 2011
    Happy Cinqo de Mayo! If you missed out on the Breen Featured Episodes when they launched, join Gothamkitty and Lotus Fleet in replaying them this weekend!
    edited May 2011
    We had a bunch of us running through the Breen series reruns tonight and having a good time. I managed to get a break from the frenetic cleaning-to-get-the-house-ready-to-sell to get some game time in. The Breen ship set is quite nice and gives a cool enemy debuff/personal buff and some other skill as a set bonus. If you need emblems, going through each episode at VA level will give you 3, which means 15 for the entire series!

We'll be hosting a Breen series replay at 5pm Eastern (GMT -4) on Sunday, May 8th. All are welcome to join in the fun with us!

--Jae
    edited May 2011
    Update:
    We'll be replaying the Breen series at 6pm Eastern (2200 GMT) on Sunday, May 8th. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!
    edited May 2011
    Psi Aquarri Fleet heard about the news of your Fleet Admiral Nova through DJ's at Blade Radio. We want to formally extend our regards, and hope for recovery fast, and for Admiral Novas Well being
    edited May 2011
    Thank you so much! I will be sure to relay the message to him.

Fleet meeting will be tonight at its usual time.

If you weren't able to make it to our replay of the Breen episodes, you missed a fun time! We're going to try to run some again this week to make sure as many people as possible can get their Breen officer reward.

Lt. JG GothamKitty rocks as our new event coordinator!
    edited May 2011
    Dear Lotus Fleet,

Happy Monday!

Sincerely,
    3rd Fleet
    edited May 2011
    We had a fantastic fleet meeting yesterday! It actually started on time and it was run very efficiently!
    edited May 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    We had a fantastic fleet meeting yesterday! It actually started on time and it was run very efficiently!
    And only 1 blooper! :D I left it in the meeting instead of making a separate blooper reel for just the one. You all will just have to listen to find the funny part. :p I clocked the final edited meeting, and it timed in at 6:46. That was in spite of Adm. Nova being off for surgery, Adm. Athos on leave, Adm. Donaldson being called away to attend to a very important personal matter, and Adm. Joester getting a call to go fight a house fire literally 3 minutes before the meeting was supposed to start.

And thank you for the greetings, Avai! Hello back to 3rd fleet, too!
    edited May 2011
    We are going to be doing some more Breen runs over the next day or so--if you need that Breen bridge officer, the new cool Breen set, emblems, and so on, come join us for fun!

Congrats to Robert Oakley who earned enough emblems to get his new ship, too! It looks very spiffy!
    edited May 2011
    Congratulations to Admiral Spawnner, whose wife gave birth yesterday to a lovely daughter! She weighed in at 9 lbs 15 ounces--she's a big, healthy baby! Mom and baby are doing very well.
    edited May 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Congratulations to Admiral Spawnner, whose wife gave birth yesterday to a lovely daughter! She weighed in at 9 lbs 15 ounces--she's a big, healthy baby! Mom and baby are doing very well.

Congrats Spawnner!
    edited May 2011
    Good morning to our friends at Lotus fleet and congratulations to Admiral Swawnner from the 3rd Fleet.
    edited May 2011
    Hows things in Lotus?
    edited May 2011
    Hows things in Lotus?

Doing pretty well. :) In fact, we will be running a fleet activity tonight to do the Deviidian series.

We are planning on starting at 7:30 pm EDT (2330 GMT). Come join us on Teamspeak even if you can't do the whole series and just have fun chatting with fleetmates! All are welcome to join us for fun. :)
    edited May 2011
    Lt. JG GothamKitty did a marvelous job of hosting the Devidian series--kudos to her for organizing the event and to all our attendees!

Fleet meeting is tonight, and we're having a discussion about the latest engineering report in Teamspeak right now--feel free to join in!
    edited May 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, May 16th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: zhennTil . (zhennTil)
    Field of Study: Engineering/Robotics

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited May 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Doing pretty well. :) In fact, we will be running a fleet activity tonight to do the Deviidian series.

We are planning on starting at 7:30 pm EDT (2330 GMT). Come join us on Teamspeak even if you can't do the whole series and just have fun chatting with fleetmates! All are welcome to join us for fun. :)

Sorry I missed this! My computer crashed! Had to do a fresh OS Install... Blah lol. Perhaps another time? :)

Friendly bump for you all.
    edited May 2011
    Sorry I missed this! My computer crashed! Had to do a fresh OS Install... Blah lol. Perhaps another time? :)

Friendly bump for you all.
    I believe we will have another Sunday night escapade through the Romulan series. :)
    edited May 2011
    Come join Lotus Fleet for an episode replay marathon tonight!
    edited May 2011
    If you need your Reman bridge officer or are wanting to collect those emblems, we welcome your company!

We have now set up a channel specifically for interested folks, prospective recruits, questions, and so on. To join the channel, all you have to do is type /channel_join Lotus Fleet Friends.
    edited May 2011
    Fleet meeting is coming up in about an hour (10:30 EDT, 0230 GMT). We have a round table chit-chat session after the short business section for meeting, greeting, and some very bad puns.