What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lots of news today, my fellow fleetmates!

First, there's the meeting tonight, and with any luck Lt. Cmdr. Future will be providing us a sneak preview of some of the new graphics for the website.

With the writing and Scavenger hunt contests now closed, we will be announcing the winner of the hunt in the next newsletter, and we will be posting the entries for the writing contest into our new forum, "The Holo-Novel Emporium". Cpt. Storm and Lt. Cmdr Ellif have to post the entries for the writing contest there stil, but I hope they'll be posted soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I had a good time at the fleet meeting tonight. I think this is the first week since I joined that we haven't had any promotions and there shouldn't be much editing for you Jae!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I had a great time hanging out in Teamspeak with Gothamkitty, MRall, and Jovani today. Thanks for being awesome guys! (and gal)!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    That group is a riot! Wish I'd been able to be there! We're putting together a Foundry team to create top-notch UGC for STO. If you want to join, contact Adm. Crist and Adm. Ross Ellis!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The UGC team sounds fun, I may have to join up. I made my first attempt at UGC this week, check out: Lotus Fleet Kobiyashi Maru Alpha.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well folks, the March Newsletter is here just in time! Also, the fleet meeting recording has been edited and posted for your listening pleasure. Feel free to leave comments in both threads in the Internal Fleet forum.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Awesome, I can't wait to get home and read the newsletter. You all do a great job with it. Thanks for being great!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I just finished reading the writing contest entries and they were amazing! Congrats to the writers for two great stories.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Happy Monday Lotus Fleet! I am looking forward to some fun bloopers in tonight's meeting! (I'm looking at you Mama Jae.)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    LOL. I had 3 fillings done today, and while the anesthesia has worn off, things are not back to 100% normal today. So needless to say, I had a number of bloopers. Adm. Ross and I added a few more while laughing hysterically at what we kept trying to say when re-recording a part where his mic had died on him initially. Lots of blooper reel material for sure. :D

Adm. Ross is putting together a Foundry team so we can pool our talents. We want to create 5-star missions for people to enjoy. Please feel free to join us!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    You're going to be pretty busy editing this week's meeting, but it should be funnier than ever in the end!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    You're going to be pretty busy editing this week's meeting, but it should be funnier than ever in the end!

Oh, you have NO idea. :D Fleet meeting recording is now available for download. I was seriously laughing out loud at some of the bloopers.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    That was definitely the best blooper reel that I've heard since I joined. We should have steak and shots with every meeting. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    It looks like Cryptic has fixed the Terradome issue--anyone interested in some STFs this weekend?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Command meeting happening now! We're looking at doing one of the STFs this evening--perhaps Terradome now that it's been updated. :) Check out the forum shoutbox for the latest news!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I sincerely hope that tonight's meeting is as exciting as last weeks. Don't let me down Admiral Nova!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I sincerely hope that tonight's meeting is as exciting as last weeks. Don't let me down Admiral Nova!
    I had 2 Irish coffees during the fleet officer meeting before the fleet meeting. Now I'm afraid to listen to what I said during the meeting! :p
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    You and Athos put on the best meeting ever, you both deserve promotions. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    You and Athos put on the best meeting ever, you both deserve promotions. :D

Oh dear God. I'm so in trouble when Fleet Admiral Nova listens to it, aren't I?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Oh dear God. I'm so in trouble when Fleet Admiral Nova listens to it, aren't I?

Oh yeah. Big trouble. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I just finished up my first real run through of the Kobiyashi Maru Sim with Cadet Gothamkitty. Now I am officially the tactical professor. Sweet.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Congratulations Josh V.

Keep up the great work!!!

Remember STO officers... you won't find a more dedicated and fun group of STO members than at:

LOTUS FLEET!

Great original RP adventures occuring right now among different ships of the fleet!

Join us for some great team adventures in STO!

We have members from around the globe

So.... come check it out.

Be among the select proud and skilled members of
    LOTUS FLEET! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Congrats Josh!

I did get the fleet meeting edited, and I have to say that Admiral Athos was AWESOME!!

Got my lifetime sub today, too! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Got my lifetime sub today, too! :D

Way to go Jae!!!

Now you can officially join our Career Officers social group in the Lotus Fleet!
    :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I will do that!

We're setting up a Khitomer Accord run for some time this weekend. If you need this STF, check out the thread in the STO section of our Lotus Fleet forums! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Greetings O Command Division! Meeting starting in about 45 minutes.

We're running Khitomer Accord starting tonight at 6PM EDT (GMT -4). Check out the Lotus fleet forum for more info!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Welcome to the club Jae. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, April 18th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Michelle Aurens (Mirali)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Engineering (Nanotechnology)

Name: Holly Young (GothamKitty)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Exobiology)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to our newly graduated members!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks Capt. Oakley!

It's kind of fun to have a blue name now! :D

Congratulations to PO3C Mirali and SCPO GothamKitty! I'm looking forward to gaming with you both! :)