test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing Issue on Console, Game is Still Locked

Comments

• kingerasmus#7311 kingerasmus Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I just made a new Romulan, and the buttons for shoot, and punch are swapped on Xbox. Don't know if it's only on my end, or if it's a part of the ongoing issues.

Edit: made two more new characters (Fed female science, and KDF female tactical), and they had the same issue. I guess it's one more issue for the ongoing pyre.
    Post edited by kingerasmus#7311 on
  • saintronik#9848 saintronik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Ty
    Post edited by saintronik#9848 on
  • tygrus619#9272 tygrus619 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    That's because the campaign and 12th anniversary are two separate events
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    I just made a new Romulan, and the buttons for shoot, and punch are swapped on Xbox. Don't know if it's only on my end, or if it's a part of the ongoing issues.

Edit: made two more new characters (Fed female science, and KDF female tactical), and they had the same issue. I guess it's one more issue for the ongoing pyre.

It was fine while I was playing what I could in the new mission, not done any ground outside of that though so it could be an isolated incident.

Wonder if it's related to the torps not working inside the mission if it's widespread.
  • kingerasmus#7311 kingerasmus Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    > @orangenee#2931 said:
    > It was fine while I was playing what I could in the new mission, not done any ground outside of that though so it could be an isolated incident.
    >
    > Wonder if it's related to the torps not working inside the mission if it's widespread.

My other characters were fine. This glitch only had an effect on the new characters that I made today. Made a few, and all of them had this button swap issue.
  • zer0kay#3897 zer0kay Member Posts: 2 New User
    Anyone else still locking up on Red Shift? I've locked up twice on the part right after the Inquisitor and Tilly ride the turbulent right after getting turbo lift control back. First time after I exited the turbo lift and was looking at the fire on the left the second time I made it almost to the corner to the right. Of course my equipment is all the same as everyone else's here since it is set character load out.
    edited March 2022
    > @orangenee#2931 said:
    > It was fine while I was playing what I could in the new mission, not done any ground outside of that though so it could be an isolated incident.
    >
    > Wonder if it's related to the torps not working inside the mission if it's widespread.

My other characters were fine. This glitch only had an effect on the new characters that I made today. Made a few, and all of them had this button swap issue.

I'd maybe put a topic up in support then. This issue really won't impress any new players coming in, so the devs shall have to look at it.

EDIT: Oh you did already, nevermind.
  • tranoustranous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    After starting a klingon character, for all my scharacters the right trigger and b button have swapped functions. I have Uninstalled, reinstalled, reset my xbox...etc. nothing has fixed this problem.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Hey folks, update on this, I've been told the root cause has been found and we're getting a fix ready. No ETA on the fix going live yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we know more.
    We await.

I have a weird rapid fire bug with that Herald staff (lobi store). No idea if that's a new/old bug or a weird auto skill interaction though or even if it's related to this latest charlie foxtrot.
  • firegaming2021#4767 firegaming2021 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Admiral Keal will the buttons be fixed in the next update. Cause when we are in the ground the buttons are switched.
  • deckyboydeckyboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"zer0kay#3897" said:
    > Anyone else still locking up on Red Shift? I've locked up twice on the part right after the Inquisitor and Tilly ride the turbulent right after getting turbo lift control back. First time after I exited the turbo lift and was looking at the fire on the left the second time I made it almost to the corner to the right. Of course my equipment is all the same as everyone else's here since it is set character load out.

I've done this 3 times now, this is where I have a fatal crash, I have to power cycle my Xbox to get out of the mission, or I'll be stuck on crashing for character selection.

https://imgur.com/a/t6gNiev
  • omegag#6375 omegag Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I’ve encountered another bug where whenever I want to increase my ship speed, it automatically throws me into full impulse
  • omegag#6375 omegag Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @"omegag#6375" said:
    > I’ve encountered another bug where whenever I want to increase my ship speed, it automatically throws me into full impulse

And also, in the cutscene after beaming into voyager, the camera is broken and is facing the ground.
  • weakcrayon1031#0662 weakcrayon1031 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Bug in Red shift.....keeps freezing
    > @weakcrayon1031#0662 said:
    > Bug in Red shift.....keeps freezing

Because the bug in the game is still being repaired still. No actual update has been said that it is fully fixed. I recommend not playing it until it is fixed.
  • pallykashra#1127 pallykashra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, ive had the bug too...so ive been just doing my special missions. However, one time the bug triggered a HILARIOUS moment where it started the mission right when I was at the Jupiter station meeting with Admiral Janeway....and Killy was with me! We couldn't go anywhere, but I thoughti t was funny that Killy was just casually walking around with me. I know its not Tilly, but more of Tilly/Killy IMO is always a good thing.
  • richardewirichardewi Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It is now Monday, the 21st, and I still haven't been able to playthrough a full episode of Red Shift because it keeps crashing near the end. I am playing on PS4, btw. Any idea when this will be fixed??
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    It will be fixed when it is fixed y'all, and Kael will let us know when it is. I am sure they are going as fast as they can to get a patch out to us.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    richardewi wrote: »
    Any idea when this will be fixed??
    Scrolling up gives an answer to this:
    Hey folks, update on this, I've been told the root cause has been found and we're getting a fix ready. No ETA on the fix going live yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we know more.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • hey @ambassadorkael#6946 my friend is lagging rather hard at the moment, any ideas for a fix?
    > @blackwinghaseo01#8510 said:
    > hey @ambassadorkael#6946 my friend is lagging rather hard at the moment, any ideas for a fix?

Lagging out is usually a sign of internet or WiFi connection. I would know as it happened to me multiple times. My fix was to fully restart the console.
  • @firegaming2021#4767 thanks for the advice, my friend has been clawing his hair out trying to figure out a way passed the lag and he's tried all sorts of things so far including that
    Had Hive Onslaught crash just now. First time any part of the game aside from Red Shift has crashed like that.

Good job I didn't have a headset on.
    > @blackwinghaseo01#8510 said:
    > @firegaming2021#4767 thanks for the advice, my friend has been clawing his hair out trying to figure out a way passed the lag and he's tried all sorts of things so far including that

No worries, I hope I can help more for your friend
    > @orangenee#2931 said:
    > Had Hive Onslaught crash just now. First time any part of the game aside from Red Shift has crashed like that.
    >
    > Good job I didn't have a headset on.

So far no mission have crashed on me other than the Red Shift mission.
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I wasn't online to play last night and this morning, so I'm not sure if there was a Tuesday patch/maintenance to fix anything. Can anyone confirm whether or not anything was done before I risk going into the new story episodes, please?
  • liamisa999#7470 liamisa999 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I wasn't online to play last night and this morning, so I'm not sure if there was a Tuesday patch/maintenance to fix anything. Can anyone confirm whether or not anything was done before I risk going into the new story episodes, please?

No maintenance was done at all, we are all still waiting
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User

No maintenance was done at all, we are all still waiting

Thanks for taking the time to let me know! ^_^
  • pavel#9263 pavel Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I

OMG, is that a Robotech emblem for your icon? That's is so amazingly vintage! I salute you. Loved that show when I was a kid. :)

This discussion has been closed.