test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Go for it," replied Admiral Nat.
    Federation Space, Kelvin Timeline, 23rd Century
    The Firestorm emerged from a rift and started scanning again. Commodore Nat sat in his command chair, watching the viewscreen and listening to the beeps and boops of the various bridge consoles throughout. Even after the 25th century refit, the bridge was still the same. He leaned back and relaxed with the thought, glad that it wasn't changed too much.

"Stellar drift indicate we're in Federation space, sometime in the 23rd century, of the Kelvin timeline," reported the Science officer from his station along the wall, right of the Commodore, who turned to the Navigation officer, stationed at their console further to the left of the viewscreen. The officer nodded in agreement.

"Sir, we're picking up weapons fire on the edge of our sensors," reported the tactical officer, sitting at his station directly right of the Helmsman, at the wider double-station in the middle of the bridge.

"From who?" asked the Commodore.

"The weapons appear to be a mix of some kind of pulse phaser weapon... and disruptors. Likely the native Federation forces fighting Klingons," reported the tactical officer.

"Take us in, weapons hot," ordered the Commodore, watching keenly.
    The Void
    The U.S.S. Legacy found itself... seemingly nowhere. No stars. No planets. No gravitational sources of any kind, in fact. An energy wave suddenly came in from out of nowhere, enveloping the area in... normal space.

Sarah deadpanned the viewscreen. "What just happened?"
    Unknown Universe
    The Mephiles scanned the area, and detected a Nova-class starship under fire from a Breen Chel Grett Warship. They rushed to their defense.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    Unimatrix 226, Central Hub

"NOOO!" cried Seline as soon as she noticed E.M.E.H. uploading the other virus.

Elric used her distraction as an open to punch for her head. Instead, she caught his fist and palm-striked him in his head before several drones entered the Central Hub. "I don't think any of us are a fan of more Borg stuff," Elric said, in sympathy for the Caitian.

"Enjoy your redundancy!" Seline claimed. "I'll be back for my Modified Caitians." She pulled several wires from a mechanized fore-arm bangle and shot them into a nearing drone. The drone was shocked for a moment before turning its loyalties to her. "Take me to an escape ship," she ordered.

The Captain was apprehended by several other drones as he watched her leave. "How's it coming?" Elric asked E.M.E.H.
    "It's coming along," replied E.M.E.H., still working. "I'll just be another minute."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    Lexington enters the rift, and finds herself in the same region on the other side. After a long range scan they detect a small craft just drifting and move in to investigate.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Kelvin Timeline
    The Firestorm moves into range of the Kelvin-timeline Klingons and opens fire, aiding in the defense of a single Vengeance-class Dreadnought.
    Normal Space?
    "I don't know," replied 2 of 7 at the science station. "I'm detecting a... a Dyson Sphere, 2 lightyears from here."

"Set a course," directly ordered Sarah, "maximum warp. Can we determine if we're in the right universe?"

"Running a quantum scan..." replied 2 of 7. "Sir, this doesn't make much sense, it says we're--"

Suddenly, explosions rocked the Guardian-class starship, as Cujo quickly raised the shields. Then, another Guardian-class starship flew by overhead, visible on the viewscreen, bearing the typical red markings of a Terran Empire vessel. "Sir, they're hailing us," reported Cujo.

Sarah sighed, turning to 2 of 7. "Captain Nat's mirror universe," is all 2 could say.

"Put them on screen," replied Sarah, turning back to the viewscreen. Another version of her, no doubt, appeared, wearing the typical Terran Odyssey uniform of a captain. Sarah noticed that this Sarah's hair was done up in pigtails; something Sarah had never considered doing to her own.

"Captain Sarah Walker of the U.S.S. Legacy, I presume?" asked the other Sarah, "I read a report on you just this morning. I'm Captain Sasha Walker, by the way, of the I.S.S. Legacy. I also represent the Terran Emperor, so I suggest you watch yourself."
    Unknown Universe
    The Mephiles fired a barrage of antiproton arrays at the Breen warship, which began evasive maneuvers and came about to return fire, only to find itself trapped in a Tyken's rift generated by the Nova class ship as the same Breen warship had it's engines disabled by several Polymorphic Viral Probes called in by the Mephiles. The Breen ship activated hazard emitters fired a salvo of transphasic torpedoes at the small science vessel, only for the intelligence battlecruiser to fly by and take the hits instead, returning fire with a flurry of Omega Plasma torpedoes and soon, the Chel Grett warship exploded.

"That was easy enough," said 11 of 14, sighing, "hopefully they won't send reinforcements. Hail the Nova-class vessel."

The communications officer did so, pulling up the view of an older human on the viewscreen. Visibly grey hair, some wrinkles, and those darker, greyish eyes... the uniform top was visibly all red, except for a thin black stripe running along about a third from the top of the shoulders. Above this line, on the right, were rank pips; an older style, indicating the rank of Rear Admiral upper half. The combadge was noticeably the same style used by Admiral Nat, more specifically those directly under his command; unlike the admiral himself, this admiral's badge didn't use a reversed color scheme from his officers.
    11 narrowed her eyes, recognizing the face from a certain report she'd done back in her Starfleet Academy years, when she was effectively still Sarah. It was... what, a report about someone from the Delta Quadrant. No, wait, that's right. Ransom.

"I'm com... no, Captain 11 of 14 of the U.S.S. Mephiles," said 11, mentally checking if she remembered to add that fourth rank pip. She was sure she did.

"Admiral Rudolph Ransom of the U.S.S. Equinox," replied the admiral, evidently Ransom. "Did we lose Qo'noS too? What happened to the admiral?"

"I... wouldn't know," replied 11, "we're actually from another universe seeking allies for a mission we're planning, I didn't know your universe was in a state of war..."

"Your universe isn't?" asked Ransom, "you might be exactly the help we needed. Could I beam over to your ship so we can talk?"

"Granted," replied 11 of 14.
    Prime Universe
    Admiral Nat stretched out in his command chair on the bridge of the U.S.S. Sally, in the main bridge. Burt turned to him from the operations station, raising an eyebrow, asking "too little to do, admiral?"

"No, I'm good," replied the admiral. "Anything on that contact?"

"Not yet," replied Burt, "although I'm picking up a Sphere Builder Destroyer on sensors. It has a Klingon Defense Force transponder, and it's headed for us. I'm guessing it's probably them."

"Alright," replied Nat, "let me know when they get here."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Lexington approached the small craft, which appeared to be a damaged Yellowstone class runabout. The markings on the hull were not Federation.

"Analysis?" Krystal asked.
    "Tech matches our own," Amelei reported. "Carbon scoring on the hull consistent with Tetryon based weapons. Picking up one lifesign... but its faint."

After a moment, Krystal called for Dr. Reynolds to join her.

Two figured beamed aboard the runabout and found the remains of chaos. It was clear that the runabout was in a firefight and was in no condition to travel far.
    "We should probably pull this thing into the shuttlebay after we're done," Krystal said.
    "Well... that looks familiar," Kayla said as she pointed at the small dedication plaque, identifying her as the SLS Amazon. The main thing though was the symbol. "Star League Defense Force. Maybe this is what the Star League would have been with Federation tech?"
    "You're the expert, since you came from that universe."

After running a quick scan, Kayla found the source of the lifesign. A stasis pod.
    "Must have used it as a last ditch survival effort," Kayla said. "Probably set it to run on minimal power, set up an emergency beacon, and went under."
    "Now the question is... who is it?"
    "Its... you."

Krystal blinked before looking into the pod. Inside was... Krystal Jade. There was what looked like a fresh burn on her cheek, but the main defining feature was what looked like a Borg implant over one eye.

"This complicates things," Krystal said. "She's alone, probably left for dead."

Lexington tried to contact the USS Sally to report in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Sir, we're receiving a signal from the Lexington," reported Burt, "barely coming in through that rift. Putting it through now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The voice on the other end was not Krystal's but her XO Tala.
    "We found a damaged runabout with a single occupant. Captain Jade says its her local counterpart, but she's in a stasis pod. No sign of her ship whatsoever, and it honestly looks like she's been left for dead. The damage is consistent with Tetryon based weapons."
    "Understood," replied Admiral Nat. "Let me know if you discover anything else."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Unimatrix 226, Borg Sphere

Elric was suddenly transported out of the Central Hub and back into the sphere with Claire and the artifact. He looked around in surprise.

"I needed your expertise," Claire said as she scanned the pyramid-shaped artifact. "These inscriptions on the side are confusing me."

The Captain crossed his arms. "Are you seriously helping the Borg?"

"Well, they were going to assimilate you. I thought it was clear what my reasoning was," she countered. "Besides, you're not so bad, now that I've gotten to know you. I can kind of relate to your losses with your Professor and your crew."

Walking over, Elric looked at her. "You mean your father," he surmised. "The one who's trying to catch you?"

"Something like that," the android said. "And, sorry again about not telling you what I really was. I just didn't think you'd treat me the same if you knew."

He sighed. "It's not like what someone's species is is what determines how I treat them. At least, I hope not. Either way, I'm willing to work it out— just not with the Borg."

"Heh," she smiled. "I appreciate that. Well, if we can activate this thing, maybe we won't even need the Borg."
    "Understood. Lexington out."
    The Amazon was brought aboard the Lexington, and Krystal's counterpart was taken to sickbay to be revived safely.
    "Liberated Borg Trill female," Kayla noted as she started to revive her. "Definite signs of augmentation, most likely from the Borg..."
    The Lexington suddenly rocked from a barrage of Tetryon beams.
    "Report!" Krystal ordered as the ship went to Red Alert.
    "Three ships on an attack vector," was the response. "Tholians!"
    "Evasive action!"
    "We're being hailed."
    "On screen."

The screen came to life, revealing the crystalline head of a Tholian.
    "You are an anomaly. We will remove the anomaly by any means necessary. You will be destroyed."
    "Captain... there's no need for hostilities. We were already about to attempt to return to our..."
    "You will be destroyed! You are a threat to the order of the universe! You are a direct threat to the Alliance! You will be destroyed! The Star League cannot stop us! Your Federation cannot stop us!"

Krystal signaled for the channel to be cut before issuing a string of orders.
    "Set a course for the rift! Evasive Pattern Delta 4. Lock Phasers and return fire! And signal Sally we're coming in hot!"
    "Sally, this is Lexington. We're under attack by Tholian forces. They know about the Federation, and they say we're a threat to the Alliance. We're coming back, and coming in hot. Stand by to repel Tholian warships if they follow!"
    "Oh good grief," replied Nat, "understood."

Nat turned to the acting tactical officer, who was some guy he didn't recognize. A new guy, evidently. "Power to weapons, now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

A webbed Lexington came through, followed by two red Meshweavers and a red Tarantula. However it appeared as though the Tarantula had suffered damage coming though the rift.
    "It got worse," exclaimed Nat, eyeing the red Tarantula. "Target the 2 Meshweavers, full quantum torpedo spread!"
    The Sally fired a spread of quantum torpedoes at the 2 Meshweavers, as the Kyana came about to close the rift before it made things any worse and then provided supportive fire to attack the Meshweavers, which were taking heavy damage.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Meshweavers fell easily, however the Tarantula was trying to target the Lexington again as the Sovereign class ship broke free of the web and fired a spread of Quantum Torpedoes herself.
    The U.S.S. Sally and the K.I.V. Kyana both targeted the Tarantula and fired everything. The incoming KDF Sphere Builder Destroyer would be in weapons range in a few minutes.
    Alternate Mirror Universe
    Sarah sat in her chair motionless for a moment, then threw her hands up in the air. "Cut the comms."

"Done," reported Cujo after the viewscreen switched back to the stars and starship ahead.

"Take us back through the rift and close it when we reach the other side!"

"Damn it," said 2 of 7. "They just closed it. We're too late."

"Open another rift back!" said Sarah.

"We're under attack," reported Cujo. "They just hit our temporal drive with a quantum phase torpedo..."

Sarah sighed. "Of course. Get us out of here, maximum warp. Set a course for the Badlands, I have an idea."

Sirok carried out the order. The I.S.S. Legacy followed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Tarantula's engines were knocked offline by the bombardment.
    Both ships targeted the Tarantula's weapons, and the destroyer would arrive in 57 seconds.
    Unknown Universe
    Captain 11 of 14 sat in her seat in the Mephiles's ready room. Across from her sat the newfound Rear Admiral Ransom.

"So what's going on?" asked 11 to Ransom.

"The Federation just lost the war against an alliance between the Tzenkethi, Breen, and recently the Tholians," replied Ransom. "We'd just barely managed to survive the Iconians, and only did because Fleet Admiral Nat brought them some World Heart from their past," he said.

11 raised an eyebrow. "I know our universe's version of him commanded the fleet around the timeship generating the portal to the past, but I don't think he actually went back in time personally..."

"We were low on ships as it was," replied Ransom, "so it's no surprise. We were trying to recover from that afterwards, but then the alliance chose to pick a fight with the Tzenkethi, against my recommendation, because they were bombing planets outside of our space with protomatter bombs."

"You recommended against saving innocent people?" asked 11, almost shocked. Almost. She remembered the report she wrote on the prime universe Ransom.

"Anyway... the Tzenkethi fought back, and found an opportunity to destroy us once and for all. They allied with the Breen, who were already becoming more aggressive," said Ransom, grimly, "but we held our own. Then they brought in the Tholians. After that, we had to pull back to the Sol System for a last-ditch defense."

"And then?" asked 11.

"We received word that the Qo'noS system was under attack from more of the enemy forces," he replied, "so Admiral Nat took a fleet and went out to defend them. We were losing in the Sol System, and we'd lost Admiral Quinn. I took command and told them the fleet to hold the line."

11 of 14 merely nodded in reply.

"My ship was the only survivor. We headed for Qo'noS, hoping they would've fared better."

"New Romulus?" inquired 11.

"Destroyed by Iconians," replied Ransom. "At the start of the war, when we were all out fighting Vaadwaur."

"Ouch," replied 11. "I can't imagine how bad you must feel... losing the fleet like that," 11 went on, sighing, "should we head out for Qo'noS with you to see what happened?"

"If you could spare the time," answered Ransom.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Tarantula was disabled. Now without it actively fighting, there were several key differences between it and local Tarantulas besides the color of the hull.
    The Sally ran some scans of the vessel as the Sphere Builder destroyer dropped out of warp.

"We're getting some strange readings here," said Admiral Nat. "Any thoughts?"
    Kelvin Timeline
    The Klingon ships were destroyed, and the further vessels retreated for the moment. The Firestorm hailed the dreadnought.

"I am Commodore Nat of the U.S.S. Firestorm," said the Commodore, now seeing an alternate version of himself on the viewscreen.

"As am I," replied the Kelvin Commodore. "Although this is very confusing."

"I'm from another universe, my universe, specifically it's future. I'm seeking allies to assist in a mission."

"I see," replied the other Commodore. "Care to come aboard and explain?"

"Sure," replied the prime Commodore.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Borg Sphere

"Yes, please assist us," came the eerily strange female voice from all around.

Elric could feel his skin crawl, but he knew the drones in this Unimatrix were just about to be freed, if the other Starfleet officers were successful in holding them back, at least. "You don't even know what you're messing with here," replied Elric. "None of us do. Not without study."

"This icon appears to describe a towering city, where we found it," Claire said, ignoring them and reading the miniature pyramid. "And underneath, several more of its kind."

The Captain shrugged, annoyed at her continuance. "So what? There were obviously several Ancient El Aurian colonies, now all lost."

"I think this artifact is some kind of unifier of all of them," she replied. "The icon can be rotated so it points down at the others."

Elric turned to look as well. "It's connected to the others somehow," he said in shock, completely forgetting about where he was now.

"Show us the power. The Borg will become bigger than what it is!" the voice said, on the verge of excitement.

Claire and Elric looked at each other before rotating the icon. After a moment, the pyramid began to light up, feeding a surge of energy through the Borg tubules linked to it and into the rest of the Sphere. Suddenly, the entire Sphere lit up in energy, causing all the mechanisms around them to overload and the drones within the Sphere to be knocked out of their alcoves.

"You see what happens when you do stuff without thinking?" Elric said, aiming at both Claire and the room. "And to think, I promised Professor Raven I'd never do this again."

In a matter of seconds, the entire energized Sphere disappeared out of normal space, nowhere to be found.
    "Ha ha!" excitely said E.M.E.H. moments before 1 of 6 and Harrison were overwhelmed. "I think we won!"

1 of 6 sighed with relief, seeing the local drones wander aimlessly. Harrison transferred E.M.E.H. back to his mobile emitter when he returned, and then tapped his combadge. "Harrison to Firestorm, we're done here."

"Oh thank goodness," replied Jim over the comms. "We were almost overwhelmed by Borg. Beam back up."

1 of 6, Harrison, and E.M.E.H. all beamed back up to the U.S.S. Firestorm F.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Tarantula was built using Iconian and Hur'q materials...

The Tarantula self destructs to prevent capture, citing loyalty to the Alliance.

"Well... our first on purpose trip to another universe and... I honestly don't know if we can call it a success."
    "I don't believe this," replied Nat, "hopefully next time will go better. What about the other Krystal you picked up?"
    Alternate Mirror Universe
    "They're still chasing us," reported Cujo. Sarah sighed. "Any time now... Scott, can you generate us a dimensional rift like those in the Badlands of our universe?"

"I think we have the deflector modulation recorded in our database," replied Scott, "it should be doable."

The U.S.S. Legacy dropped out of warp in the Badlands, which were colored with a purple tint in this universe. Everyone found it odd, but ignored it.

"Do it," ordered Sarah.

The U.S.S. Legacy generated a dimensional rift and hurried inside. The I.S.S. Legacy hurried inside after them.

Sarah looked to the viewscreen, which briefly showed the same void space they encountered before. They, a wave of normal space; a light blue Badlands this time. The fleet waiting for them made it clear which universe they'd arrived in.

"Oh come on," said Sarah, turning to Scott, "you screwed up."

Scott sighed as the face of Admiral Anna Walker appeared on their viewscreen. "Well hello, captain," said the ever lovable admiral, "I see you have a new ship. Oh, and you brought a friend! How kind of you."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"She was in a stasis pod aboard a damaged runabout, so... don't really know anything. Uniform's also different so I don't even know if she is a Captain," Krystal reported.

Kayla sighed as she went back to the stasis pod, thankful that whatever was attacking them was gone now.
    "Alright... lets thaw her out," she said. "Nice and easy. Don't want to cause freezer burn."
    "Ok," replied the admiral.
    Unknown Universe
    The 2 ships headed for Qo'noS. Before they even arrived, they could detect derelict ships everywhere.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

After some work, they opened the pod.

"Vitals look good," Kayla said. "Lets see what we can do about her injuries."
    "Doctor... she's waking up."
    Kelvin Timeline
    "You what?" asked the Kelvin Commodore Nat to Prime Commodore Nat. "You're recruiting people from random universes and timelines to help you capture some guy and destroy his base?"

"Basically," replied the Prime Commodore. "We couldn't bring out enough of our own ships, so we suspected other universe Starfleets might have a few ships to spare. I would, by the way, like to point out that these Na'kuhl's allies, the Sphere Builders, have already interfered with your universe. Taking these Na'kuhl out should slow them down."

"You mean... the guys who build those expanse spheres?" asked Kelvin Nat. "I'm sure Starfleet Command would approve my going, but not until I complete the mission at hand. The planet is home to a Federation colony, which we've been assigned to protect until the Klingons pull back their battle fleet from the sector... or until it's destroyed."

"I'm sure we could help," replied prime Commodore Nat. "After all, we have all the time in the world. Where do you need us?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"So... you're only a lieutenant, and your Star League is at war with the Alliance because they protomatter bombed Bajor?" Kayla asked.
    "That's right. Its a stalemate. Neither side can overpower the other in a direct confrontation," Lt. Jade replied. "I was on my way back to the Intrepid when I found her under attack and... well... that was two weeks ago."

Kayla pinched the bridge of her nose before reporting to Krystal.

Lexington reports that their first mission was a bust. They picked up a Lt. Krystal Jade, who had watched her ship get driven off, and the Star League, that reality's version of the Federation, was in a full scale war and wouldn't be able to spare any ships. Also, Lt. Jade is apparently a Liberated Borg Trill.
    Admiral Nat read the report and merely sighed in response. "That's just great."
    Mirror Universe
    Sarah found herself standing a turbolift on the I.S.S. Sally. Alongside her was Sasha Walker, from the alternate mirror universe. Behind her, was the mirror Data and a pair of holographic Terran MACOs. Sarah turned to Sasha, saying, "thanks a lot. We only just met and you've already gotten me and my entire ship into trouble."

"So what, our ships are under their control and being escorted to some Starbase," replied Sasha, quite sarcastically, "my emperor will already know. He'll come for me."

Sarah just sighed, turning back to Data. "I take it you're completely ok with all this?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.