test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    "So you were not talking about Nat..." Krystal deadpanned.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "No, although it might be worth consulting him as well," replied Prala, "my contact has a particular vendetta against the Sphere Builders, and is known to actively track down them and their allies, like these rebel Na'kuhl. He may have found this General... Toros, I believe, and not realize his importance to us.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    "O... k..." Krystal trailed off as she was trying to figure out who this person was.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "You won't know him," said Prala, directing her statement to Krystal. "An Xindi captain in the Klingon Defense Force."

Sarah's eyes widened. She wasn't sure how to respond to this one. Is she actually referring to that guy? The many feelings, anger most obvious, were almost overwhelming. She turned to Scott, who had the same look. He too, knew exactly who Sarah was thinking of.

Prala looked a little uneasy, but continued. "I'll have my ship call him out here."
    She walked over to the window, pressing a button somewhere on her uniform, evidently a communicator, talking quietly enough into it that Sarah, nor Scott, would overhear her, although she was likely still in earshot of Krystal. "Contact the KDF and have them send Malin out here," is all she said. After getting a confirmation of her order being received, she walked over and sat back down.

"Sir, Admiral Nat's shuttle is requesting permission to land," said an officer via Sarah's desk console communicator.

"Permission granted," Sarah replied, closely eyeing Prala. "Have him come to my ready room when he arrives."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    Krystal just leaned against a wall and waited for something to come up.
  • Options
    "So any other thoughts?" asked Sarah. Neither Scott nor Prala responded, and after a few minutes, the door opened, and the admiral entered and took a seat.

"So, what's up?" asked Nat.

"Na'kuhl hunting for Scott," replied Sarah. "We captured one of their ship captains, but he says he doesn't know where their base is, nor how we could find it. He only gave us the name of their leader. General Toros."

"I do know someone that might know more," said Prala, "so I called him over, but it might be a little while before he gets here."

"So what's your plan even if you find the base?" asked Nat.

"Overwhelm. They can only bring so many ships in to defend them, we just need more allies," replied Prala.

"So you need an armada," said the admiral, "that can overwhelm the Na'kuhl headquarters, when they themselves don't even tell their own captains where the base is even located. That makes a lot of sense. Sadly, I don't think I alone could bring in that many ships, we would need more allies."

"That might be a problem," replied Sarah. "Unless... well, Krystal did suggest we bring in allies from alternate universes. An army of various versions of you, actually."

Nat just deadpanned Krystal. "Why me of all people?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I thought she was talking about you," Krystal replied, pointing at Prala. "As for ships, I might be able to call in some myself."
  • Options
    "Not an entire temporal armada, though," replied Nat, sighing, "looks like we might need more ships."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    Unimatrix 226, Borg Sphere, Interior section

A drone, each, holding Elric and Seline held up their arms about to inject the organics with tubules. The sudden thought of it snapped Claire into action.

"Stop!" she declared. "I'll help you. Just don't assimilate them."

Seline smirked. "So, you do care about me. Well, I knew your loyalties to your father would finally come through."

"Don't be an idiot," the android argued. "I'll never side with him or you. Assimilation is a matter of principles."

Elric shrugged. "Can't argue with that. I always figured assimilation would itch."

"It's more of a rash feeling, but you get used to it," the female voice over comms said. "And now that we have the android on our side, we will place you two in detention."

Seline spoke as she was being shoved out the door with Elric. "This is insanely irregular. You won't even try assimilating Claire?"

"Her time will come," the Borg voice said as the two were escorted out.

Unimatrix 226, Corridors

As the two were being shoved and pushed out of the Sphere and into the complex unimatrix, Elric turned to the female Caitian in frustration.

"How could we just let them get away with this?" Elric said.

Seline quickly tore the eye-piece off her apprehending Borg drone and then pushed it into the wall. "Who said anything about letting the Borg win?" She then began tearing through the drone's parts until it was deactivated.

"Whoa, wait for me," Elric said as he launched his robotic palm into the head of his drone. It then smacked against the wall as well and fell unconscious. "We probably should've started with that."

The Caitian shook her head. "Claire gave us freedom so we could take care of the Unimatrix. We take them out by infiltrating the central hub of this place."

"And do what?"

Seline took out a data rod. "Upload a virus. I had one manufactured just in case this very situation comprised itself. If you only knew of my resources."

"I'd rather not," Elric deadpanned. "Lead the way."
  • Options
    1 of 6, Harrison, E.M.E.H., and their squad continued down the corridors. They had already engaged several groups of drones; the rest of their team had all been killed, by friendly fire, to prevent their assimilation. They heard another noise. Footsteps. Drones making... drone noises. Probably drones exiting their alcoves to go after their team.

"Oh goody, more Borg," sarcastically stated the Emergency MACO Engineering Hologram.

"I am so tired of your sarcasm," replied 1 of 6 sharply, "just be quiet and keep an eye out for the central hub."

They saw two figures heading through a corridor. It was too dark from their side, with a brighter light shining from the other, but they could definitely tell they were heading away from them; or towards them. E.M.E.H. raised his holographic Adapted MACO Phaser Pulsewave rifle and prepared to open fire.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal just crossed her arms across her chest, feeling useless thanks to that line.

Maybe it was the hormones, or maybe she legit felt useless. Even she wasn't sure.
  • Options
    "Every ship counts," said Sarah, sensing the seeming uselessness around, "how many ships do we need, anyway?"

"Depends on the base strength," replied Prala, "and how powerful the ships are. A couple dozen modern warships ships on par with the Mephiles could probably manage it."

"I suspect the Infamous armada probably has more combined firepower than just a couple dozen Mephileses," Nat said, "what gives?"

"Quality vs. quantity," answered Prala, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair. "Too many ships would be easy to detect, cloak or otherwise. After all, consider this; they're so paranoid about loyalties that they don't even let most of their own ship captains know the location of their base. How do you think they built the base? Did they bring all their loyalists in one place and build it there, or did they build it elsewhere and then bring it in, because if they did, they could take it out, especially if they see us coming from a lightyear away."

Sarah sighed and gently facedesked.

"So we need a couple dozen of our most elite ships," said Nat, turning in his chair and reaching over for an empty PADD from Sarah's desk, working on said PADD to research some ships, "obviously, bringing all of our own together might put our other operations at risk, and would probably be too obvious..."

"Are we seriously going to recruit an army of Nats?" mumbled Sarah, "where would we get those?"

"We could call Commodore Nat back out here," suggested Scott, continuing, "I imagine the retrofitted original Firestorm is pretty advanced now in it's own right. With the Mephiles, Legacy, Lexington... I guess it's too late to bring Jim back with the Firestorm F? Hell, what ever happened to the U.S.S. Sally?"

"Too late to bring Jim back," Nat replied, looking over his new PADD, "the Sally hasn't be assigned. I suppose I could promote 11 to captain temporarily and give the ship to her, giving us another ship..."

Sarah slowly looked up, narrowing her eyes, "that's only five ships, six if you count the Kyana."

"Any more ideas?" asked Nat, turning to Krystal, "any elites among the armada that you could drag out here?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I'm still just starting to get a handle on things," Krystal admitted. "I'm sure there is, but for our trap out here I just called for a couple of the nearest ships to help out. Nothing in particular. Something as big as the Armada is not something you can organize easily when you just get started. I'll put out another call and see what I have available in the area. Anything further out and I doubt they'd make it in time."
  • Options
    Everyone deadpanned Krystal.

"Ok, ok, you know what," Nat said, "I'll call over 11 and have her bring the Mephiles and Sally, and all of my crew out here, so we can at least have them ready for... whatever we're going to do, and I'll see if I can drag in anyone else. Do you have another office or somewhere I could use?"

"You can borrow my ready room," replied Scott, getting a weird look from the admiral, who then turned to Sarah.

"You have a ready room for your first officer?" he asked, surprised. "Geez, I have never heard of any other ship doing that. Probably should've just given you the Sally and kept the Legacy for myself... just kidding, I'll be back."

Nat walked out to the corridor and headed one way, not really knowing where he was going.

"Well, ok then," said Sarah. "Well, go get your guys and meet us back in the conference room, I guess."
    Earth Spacedock
    11 of 14 just sat around, reading over PADDs and evidently working away on her newfound first officer's duties. Her combadge chirped, and she tapped it in response. "11 of 14 here."

"Admiral Nat has instructed that you bring the Mephiles and the Sally out to his coordinates," said some voice over the comms, "I'm having the coordinates sent to your navigation officer aboard the Mephiles."

"Got it," 11 replied, picking up the pile of PADDs and getting up, heading for the transporter.
    U.S.S. Firestorm NCC-1797
    Commodore Nat sat in his quarters as his Ranger-class battlecruiser headed for Deep Space K-13 for his training courses to enter him into the modern Starfleet, him reading various related files. His quarter's comm panel whistled, and he pressed a button on it. "Commodore Nat here."

"Message from Admiral Nat, sir. We're to turn around and return to a set of coordinates he gave us for a... special mission."

"Seriously?" the Commodore asked. "Well, ok then. Do it."

"Yes sir."

The Commodore sighed, setting aside a modern PADD and returning to his old fashioned 23rd century computer display and pulling up files on the most important changes since his time.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "What?" Krystal asked. "With everything that's happened I've only recently been able to dive into what I have available!"
  • Options
    "No, I think you forgot the time travel part," joked Sarah, "we don't need to worry about how long it takes to get ready."

"True," replied Scott, "if the Na'kuhl already had a plan to destroy us here, they would've already gone ahead with it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I hate temporal mechanics," Krystal deadpanned before getting a drink.
  • Options
    Unimatrix 226, Corridors

Elric stepped out of the shadows with Seline and noticed a group from Starfleet, with one of them about to fire at him. "Whoa! Crowded in these Unimatrices, huh?"

"What is this?" Seline looked on in disgust.

The Captain nodded. "My people." Then he addressed Harrison and the others. "What are you doing here? We were captured by the Borg, and got away; all except for one, who's currently in custody aboard a sphere. Unfortunately, our escape may mean there are drones looking for us."

"We must find the central hub and administer a viral program," Seline interrupted. "Before it's too late."
  • Options
    "Oh, thank goodness," replied E.M.E.H., who flickered and lowered his weapon. "We're here to upload a virus of our own."

Harrison walked over, followed by 1 of 6. "We're on a mission with Jim and the Firestorm F to upload a virus that will free the drones connected to this Unimatrix and allow the Cooperative to save them."

"Whatever you do, don't go into the central hub," warned 1 of 6, "it's full of airborne assimilation nanoprobes, you'd only last a few nanoseconds in there. That's why we brought a hologram."

"It's E.M.E.H., actually," stated the hologram in question, "in case you forgot."
    U.S.S. Legacy, Sarah's Ready Room
    "Same," replied Sarah, getting a hot chocolate from the replicator and taking a sip.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Unimatrix 226, Corridors

"That's a very noble mission," observed Elric. "Maybe by releasing them, we could also save Claire. Which way to the hub?"

Seline growled in impatience. "We're almost there. This way," she motioned with her head down an intersecting corridor. She and Elric began walking. It wasn't long before they reached the section just before the central hub.
  • Options
    1 of 6, Harrison, and E.M.E.H. followed. Once they arrived, Harrison took a bag off his back and pulled out what appeared to be a mobile holoemitter of some kind. "It has a power cell that should last for hours, and can project a holographic form up to half a kilometer away," Harrison said as he started setting it up, aided by 1 of 6, "if it takes damage, the mission is over. Guard it at all costs."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Understood," replied Elric. Then he looked to Zeta, who was sitting, dormant on his shoulder. "How you holding up?"

The android spider perked. *Click!*

"Yeah, the Borg do sound Swedish now that you mention it."
  • Options
    1 of 6 took a protective position, and Harrison transferred E.M.E.H.'s program to the large mobile emitter, taking the smaller one from him and putting it in one of his larger pockets to hold onto.

"Well, here goes nothing," said E.M.E.H., entering the central hub. He started walking around and looking for a control console of some kind. Harrison, too, took up a defensive position and kept watch for Borg.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal just took another drink of her soda.
    "So I guess we wait," she said.
  • Options
    "Yes," Sarah replied, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    And so they waited.
  • Options
    "You know what's odd," said Sarah, leaning back in her chair. "In those visions I had of a possible future. 11 was captain of the Sally. I wouldn't be surprised if this temporary promotion became permanent."

Scott raised an eyebrow, replying, "at this rate, the admiral is running out of first officers. Who's next, Burt? Sek?"

Sarah shrugged and took another sip of hot chocolate. "I guess we'll find out."

Eventually, the U.S.S. Firestorm (the original), the U.S.S. Mephiles, and the U.S.S. Sally all warped in nearby, and soon after, Commodore Nat and 11 of 14 both beamed over and made their way to the conference room on the Legacy. Sarah, Scott, and Prala all made their way there as well, and the admiral was already sitting at one end of the table, waiting for them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal followed.
  • Options
    Everyone sat down. "So, what's up?" asked 11 of 14, curious.

"Na'kuhl that have been hunting down Scott," replied Sarah, taking another sip of her hot chocolate, "we fought them off, then tried to set up a trap. It didn't go quite as planned, and we figure there's only one obvious option..."

"Attack the home base?" asked 11, deadpanning Sarah.

"Yes," replied Nat, leaning forward and resting his arms on the table. "Naturally, we have a contact that might be able to locate the base in question, since the Na'kuhl captain we took prisoner doesn't appear to know where it is. The plan is to form a fleet and attack the base, make sure nobody escapes, and capture the guy in charge."

"So you only called us out for that?" inquired the Commodore. "Are you not an admiral? Don't you have the authority to call in a fleet?"

"Yes," replied the admiral, "and yes, and yes, but sadly, that's not an option. Between the Iconian War and everything going on right now, we can't afford that many ships."

"So where do we get a fleet?" asked 11.

"Me, myself, and I," said the resident admiral, almost smiling, "after all, there are infinite universes, and only so many of them can't afford to spare their resident version of myself."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I do want to point out that the last time we had a fleet of Nats, it kinda went sideways," Krystal said, reminding them of the whole fiasco with the Nat Sphere and his Alliance. "So while that might help, it might be better to try and bring in a few more... unique individuals to balance it out."