test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Prala, followed by her contact, an Xindi Primate-Reptilian hybrid named Malin, entered. Admiral Nat just glared, holding back some form of anger. Sarah turned over to Malin with a similar expression, and then turned to the admiral and gritted her teeth, worried. 11 literally did the same as Sarah, while the 2 Commodore Nats and Ransom all looked confused. After a moment, Emperor Nat just burst out laughing.

"You!" said the emperor, evidently having too much fun with all this, "I remember fighting my version of you! The way he thought his little destroyer had any chance against the Enterprise... so adorable! Then suddenly, BOOM! No more destroyer, no more Malin! No more Xindi rebellion!" Still laughing, he sat down in the chair at the end opposite of Admiral Nat, motioning for the imperial Captain Jade and both Terran Sarahs to sit over by his end of the table.

Malin just narrowed his eyes, suppressing the urge to rush over and punch him. Prala just slowly headed towards the middle of the table, making sure Malin was sitting by her right, away from the various Terrans.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    "Stow it," Krystal snapped. "We got bigger problems. So lets focus on the situation at hand, then you can all go home."
    "Wow... pudgy's got spunk," Mirror Krystal wisecracked.
    "Oh shut up!"
    "Hey! I'm not the one who's getting fat."
    "I'm Pregnant! There's a difference!"
    "You're still fat. I mean look at you! Won't be long before you have to roll into a room!"

Lt. Jade stepped in and separated the two.
    "This is getting us nowhere. Now with all due respect... sit down and shut up!"

Muttering under her breath about shoving a quantum torpedo somewhere below the belt, Krystal found a seat with the Federation officers, as far away from the Terrans as possible. Mirror Krystal just gave a smug smile before sitting with her Emperor. Lt. Jade just sighed and sat in the middle.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Anna sat down to the emperor's right, on the end of the table. Sarah was already at Admiral Nat's left, keeping a close eye on the group that had filled the room. Sasha sat down directly between Lieutenant Jade and the imperial Captain Jade, smugly watching the faces of both Commodores, 11 of 14, and Ransom as they all realized they had no where to sit; as it turned out, the conference room only had so many chairs. Admiral Nat sighed, deadpanning Sarah, and then Lieutenant Jade, and then over to the comparatively ball-like Captain Jade, but shook his head and motioned Sarah and the lieutenant to their 3 standing superiors with his head. Sarah got up and evacuated her seat for Ransom, since he had seniority and the like.

"Oh, don't worry about it," replied Commodore Nat prime. "I like standing."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," said his kelvin counterpart.

"Oh get up!" barked Emperor Nat, motioning to Sasha. "You don't need the damn chair!"
    Sasha promptly did the same as Sarah before her, and the 2 Commodores turned to each other. After a shrug, Commodore Nat sat down, and Admiral Nat just eyed Lieutenant Jade. "Well?"

"You know, I could probably have this entire table replaced in, like, 5 seconds," remarked 11. "And replace it with a bigger one."

Nat sighed. "Something for next time, maybe."

"So, where do we start?" asked Emperor Nat, impatient with the discussion of a bunch of chairs and whether or not one guy could sit down, "where's this Na'kuhl base you're after?"

"In another time, in another place," replied Malin. 28th century, Breen sector. It's the only Na'kuhl extremist base I know of that would qualify. If it's not the right one, we can probably capture somebody there who knows where the right one is."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    Lt. Jade just looked at Emperor Nat.
    "Respectfully... you're not in my chain of command. If anyone needs a seat, they can ask," she said before looking at Malin. "Based on what I'm seeing here, is it logical to assume that it might be hidden in another reality as well as time? No... it wouldn't... power requirements would increase making it impractical to launch attacks. So... they would have to be somewhere in Breen Space, where they would not attract the attention of the Breen. Assuming your Breen are a lot like ours, the Breen Republic would not allow such a volatile faction to establish a foothold in their sovereign territory."

"Breen Confederacy here Lieutenant," Krystal spoke up. "But yea... they get wind of a Na'kuhl base in their territory, they're gonna go hunting for it. And when they find it... heaven help anyone who gets in their way of smashing it and taking anything of value to the Confederacy."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Admiral Nat deadpanned Lieutenant Jade. "Lieutenant, I was the one who so respectfully suggested you show the Commodores some more respect. They shouldn't have to ask for one chair, they are your senior..."

Sarah and 11 just turned to each other, awaiting the lieutenant's response. "By a couple of centuries..." muttered Sarah to herself.

Prala just sighed, got up, and motioned the standing Commodore to her seat. Emperor Nat just rolled his eyes.

"Admiral, I'd like to think we should seriously consider the alternative," interrupted Ransom. "Is your mission not to destroy their base? Why not just inform the Breen and let them take care of it?"

"We need to capture the man in charge," replied Sarah, "if we don't, we have no way of knowing if we actually succeeded in stopping them from hunting down one of my officers they seem to want out of the picture so badly."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"We don't even know why they want that officer dead," Krystal pointed out.
    "Something about his contributions to our side in the temporal war," said Sarah, "remove him, and they apparently win the war."

"You could probably apply that logic to half the people in this room," replied Admiral Nat, getting up, heading to the replicator, getting a coffee, and then turning back and sitting back down. "Why him?"

"Who is he, anyway?" asked Emperor Nat.

"Commander Scott Aughtry," replied Sarah.

"Oh, cool. My version of him is my first officer of the entire Terran Empire," stated the emperor, "if they're anything alike, I could imagine the Na'kuhl would want him out of the way regardless. He's too smart for them to risk."

"When did they start trying to get at him?" asked Malin.

"Years ago," replied Prala, "we've had to stop them several times, and you actually stopped them a couple of times without even realizing it. They were trying every indirect method in the book, but they evidently lost their patience and started openly attacking him."

"Why now? Why not attack him in the past?" asked 11 of 14.

"Likely too well defended," replied Admiral Nat. "Every ship he ever served on with me could easily handle any ship the Na'kuhl could think of throwing at us. Makes sense they would wait until he was transferred to a non-warship."

"I'd still like to think we could handle ourselves," stated Sarah.

"You also don't have the authority to call in a fleet at moment's notice, nor would you be flying around with escorts every day of the week," said Admiral Nat. "Either way, this is where we are. We need to deal with these Na'kuhl."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal nodded.
    "They weren't even worried about me being there," she said. "And the Lexington's got a rep."
    "That they do," replied Admiral Nat, "still, we need a plan. We also need to do some reconnaissance of their base before we can hope to make a plan."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... my Runabout has a stealth module," Lt. Jade spoke up. "Repair it, and I can sneak in."
    "Sure, and every ship in my fleet has temporal cloak," countered Emperor Nat.

"Wouldn't the Na'kuhl been scanning for temporal cloaks?" asked Admiral Nat, "something simpler might be overlooked."

"I'm inclined to agree," replied Malin, "however, I would recommend the lieutenant not go on alone. I would suggest we assign two other crewmembers to assist her in flying her Runabout."

"Agreed," responded Ransom.

"One of the officers should have temporal training, since we're dealing with a temporal facility," suggested Sarah, to which the admiral nodded in response.

"My science officer should have the training in question," said Malin.

"I take it the other officer will be an engineer?" asked Sarah. 11 shrugged. Malin nodded. Ransom went to make a suggestion, but just barely glimpsed the damaged U.S.S. Equinox out the window, and decided to withhold his suggestion. Sarah sighed. "Ok, I suppose I could assign Shivak, he's gotten some recent experience with temporal shuttle technology and stuff." Prala deadpanned Sarah in response.

"I'd also suggest bringing a Breen, in case they encounter any Breen while they're out there," suggested 11. "I imagine Sek wouldn't mind."

Admiral Nat shrugged. "You can have him, just don't forget to bring him back.

Commodore Nat chuckled. Ransom wondered which of the Commodores chuckled, but decided not to worry about it. Everyone turned to Lieutenant Jade, awaiting her response.

"So, how do you like us assigning a bunch of people to you tiny starship?" sarcastically asked Sasha Walker.

"Actually, wouldn't it be easier to just equip the stealth module on the U.S.S. Nova Scotia?" asked Sarah, "since it already has all the temporal computers and power systems for the anti-chroniton weapons, we'd just need to throw on a temporal drive."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade shrugged.
    "I'm the lowest brass here so it doesn't bother me. As to installing the module somewhere else... not sure how compatible it will be."
    "Eh, we added Krenim weapons, computers, and a temporal warp core to a shuttle," said Sarah, "I doubt one stealth module from an alternate version of Starfleet could be any worse."

"You'd be surprised," remarked 11 of 14, "surprised you didn't know that."

"As am I," said Sasha, prompting a strange look from Anna.

"Whatever," replied Sarah, sighing. "We can try."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade shrugged.
    "Well, let's get to work!" stated Admiral Nat, getting up and motioning people to start doing things.

"I'll be waiting," said the emperor, heading out and motioning the Terrans to follow him.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Mirror Jade followed before giving one last parting shot at Krystal's figure, causing said pregnant Trill to stew like a volcano ready to blow.

Lt. Jade got up and asked to speak with Sarah about the stealth module.
    "You ok?" asked kelvin Commodore Nat to Krystal.

"Sure, what is it?" replied Sarah to Lieutenant Jade, motioning her to follow. She was headed for the transporter room, evidently, to return to the Legacy.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just crossed her arms across her chest, looking a bit defensive.
    "I'm not fat," she said in a neutral tone.

"I was just wondering how we'd go about installing the Amazon's stealth module on another runabout," Lt. Jade replied. "With the Star League's continued conflict with the Alliance, SLDF scientists were able to pioneer advances in stealth technology to give us an edge. Most of our newer Yellowstone class Runabouts have stealth modules. It has helped us with recon against Alliance forces. And since its not a cloak, there are no stray neutrinos or anything to scan for."
    "Actually, we're not using a Runabout," replied Sarah, "we're using a Delta Flyer. Besides, our ships are designed to be modular enough to allow easy installation and removal of components, I don't imagine your... SLDF would be too different if they also use Yellowstones."

Sarah entered a turbolift, waited for Jade to enter, then spoke up, again, "deck 12, transporter room. Anyway, like I was saying, if it doesn't work out, I'm sure the U.S.S. Sally should have a Yellowstone we could probably use. Or we could just repair yours. You never know."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Thanks," Lt. Jade replied. "I... feel kinda awkward being around so many high ranking officers... and being a former Drone..."
    "I know the feeling," replied Sarah. "I was already a little nervous when Admiral Nat was first promoted to rear admiral, still..." Sarah shrugged, "don't really see how the whole former Drone thing plays into this, we're not in the habit of assimilating people."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I've always been a little self conscious about my implants," Lt. Jade replied. "And my left arm was pretty much stripped so... the muscles are actually artificial."

She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.
    "I was in a relationship before the Borg took me. When I was liberated and put back together... he... didn't want anything to do with me because of what I had become. So... I've been a bit of a loner ever since. Almost feels like I've been cursed. But I've become a pretty good scout because of it too."
    "Well, I wouldn't know anything about that, and 11..." said Sarah, pausing, thinking, and then continuing, "...couldn't care less."

The turbolift stopped, and the door opened. Sarah continued, speaking up again, "if you don't mind my asking, who was he?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"A fighter pilot," Lt. Jade replied. "Your Admiral Nat reminds me of him in a way. Maybe a cousin or son or something along those lines. But I guess it wouldn't have worked out anyways."
    Sarah sighed nervously. "The admiral is only 39 years old... nearly 40," replied Sarah, "I doubt any version of him could have children flying fighters already. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it were just another version of him... Captain Nat, from another universe we encountered, well, retrieved him from, was a very interesting character. Quite... unusual. Who knew one exploding plasma conduit could reshape the fate of the universe."

They reached the transporter room, and Sarah went inside and got up on the transporter, motioning for Lieutenant Jade to follow. "Beam us over to the Legacy," ordered Sarah.

The transporter chief complied. Sarah and the lieutenant materialized on another transporter, which was similar, but the room itself had a slightly more futuristic look to it. Sarah started walking and motioned the lieutenant to follow. "So what was his name, and what ship did you serve on, if any ship at all?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I was assigned to the SLS Intrepid, an aerospace carrier," Lt. jade replied. "And... Nathan Mancuso."
    "Never heard of him," replied Sarah, "I don't suppose the Intrepid looked like a big space whale with 4 nacelles, 2 smaller than the others?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Jupiter class Carrier?" Lt. Jade asked.
    "Yeah," replied Sarah, "exactly that."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... she's a good ship. Captain Sanski's a good man," Lt. Jade said. "But... honestly... I doubt he'd spare anyone to find one lieutenant in a warzone when he's got hundreds of others to worry about."