test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Makes sense..." replied Sarah, sighing and entering another turbolift, this one more futuristic, but seemingly less durable than those of the Sally. "Deck 1, bridge. Anyway, here's hoping we can find a way to get you back to your ship when this is all over... assuming you want to go back, anyway."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    "If possible I would appreciate it," Lt. Jade replied. "If not... then I guess this is home now. Or... wherever I end up."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Yeah," replied Sarah, "I figure we can manage it."

The turbolift doors opened, and Sarah entered the bridge, greeted by Scott, who got up from the command chair. "You're back. What happened?"

"A lot of things," replied Sarah, "this is Lieutenant Jade, from some other universe. Lieutenant, this is Commander Scott, my first officer and the one guy the Na'kuhl seem to want dead."

"Grakor, contact the Lexington and ask them to send that Runabout over," ordered Sarah, turning to the engineering station and seeing Shivak there with another engineering officer. "Shivak," said Sarah, motioning over Shivak from the engineering station, "glad you decided to do your job from the bridge, I'm surprised you're not in main engineering. Either way, it saves us some trouble. This is Lieutenant Jade, from another universe," continued Sarah, motioning to the lieutenant and then to Shivak, "and this is Commander Shivak, the chief engineer. Anyway..." said Sarah, turning to Shivak again, "we'll be adding her Runabout's stealth module to the U.S.S. Nova Scotia for a special mission. She'll be working with you, obviously, in case you have any problems figuring out how to install it. Oh, and Scott, the admiral, or 11, should be sending over Sek for the mission in question, and that Sphere Builder destroyer's commander, Malin, said he'd send over a science officer. Just direct them to the shuttle maintenance bay to work with them on installing the device and get them acquainted with the shuttle itself, we'll brief them after and send them on their merry way."

"Yes, captain," replied Shivak, motioning for Lieutenant Jade to follow him to the turbolift. Grakor contacted the Lexington to send the Runabout. Scott sighed, turning back over to Sarah after watching Shivak walk off. "Captain, what exactly are we doing?"

"Reconnaissance," replied Sarah, "on the Na'kuhl base. Once we know what we're up against, we can make an actual plan."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    Lt. Jade nodded in response.

Soon, the SLS Amazon was in the Legacy's shuttlebay.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    The shuttle crews moved it into the secondary hull cargo bay, directly forward of the shuttlebay, to avoid it's obstructing the eventual shuttle launch to come.

Shivak entered the secondary hull cargo bay and directed Lieutenant Jade, and a pair of engineers Shivak had picked up along the way, to the SLS Amazon.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2017
    "Amazon was a good ship, but the Tholians eventually picked up on her," Lt. Jade reported. "They started scanning for heat signatures rather than energy emissions."
    "Here's hoping the Na'kuhl don't think to do that," remarked one of the engineers, opening up a hatch on the small starship. "How do we remove this stealth module, anyway?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade thought for a moment before diving into the hatch and working on something inside.
    "Lieutenant?" asked Shivak, watching, but confused. "What are you doing?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Disconnecting parts of the Module," Jade replied before pulling herself out with some components. "It has to work with multiple systems, so it needs connections to said systems. Pretty easy to maintain once you know what you're looking for."

She then handed the components to Shivak.
    "The primary module itself is under the deck back here. However there should still be two more sets of components that look just like these. We get all of them, and the module, we should be able to install it on your Delta class no problem. Assuming its compatible. If not... I'll start working on it."
    Shivak motioned the 2 engineers to do so, with himself moving closer and assisting.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade smiled and nodded as she got to work again... at least until she winced and put a hand on her left arm.
    Shivak stopped working. "Is there a problem?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Old... injury," Lt. Jade said as she flexed her left arm a bit as if to get it working again. "Ferofiberous muscles sometimes act up. The one thing they never could figure out when they repaired my arm."
    "Oh," replied Shivak, getting back to work. Looked like they were about done and ready to start installing the equipment onto the Nova Scotia.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

After a moment Lt. Jade's arm recovered and she went back to work.
    They started taking the gear to the Delta Flyer in question.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade helped to install the Stealth Module on the Delta.
    After some time, they succeeded. At least they thought so, anyway. They'd have to test it to be sure.
    Shivak tapped his combadge. "Shivak to Captain Walker. The stealth module has been installed, and we should be ready."

"Good," replied Sek, having just entered the shuttlebay. The somewhat tall and imposing Breen was trailed by someone else as well; a Klingon, although his head ridges looked peculiar for a Klingon of the 25th century. His uniform mostly black, dark chain guard for pants, and the shoulder pads, in some Bortasqu' style, with silver trim; the same applied to the collar. Same design as his commanding officer, really, but not quite as decorative. His hair, too, seemed more neatly groomed than the usual Klingon. He stepped closer, and yet, didn't smell bad. Shivak raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"Glad to hear," replied Sarah, still over the open channel. "Sek and Malin's science officer, Sangok, should be down there right about now. Sorry, but you can all come back up to be quickly briefed before you leave."

"Yes, captain. Shivak out." Shivak turned to Sangok, "Sangok, I presume?"

"Yes," replied the Klingon, turning back to the door and following Shivak and Sek out, "just so you are aware, I am particularly knowledgeable about the Na'kuhl, so if you have a question, you would be wise to ask."

"Sure, sure, we all know about the Na'kuhl," replied Sek, heading for a turbolift followed by the others. "Thanks for telling us anyway."

Sek, Sangok, and Shivak all entered the turbolift, quickly appreciated their names all starting with the letter S whilst waiting for Lieutenant Jade to enter the turbolift with them, then headed up to the conference room. The turbolift car seemed kind of cold. Whether it was the cold emitting from Sek, or Shivak's cold attitude, was entirely a mystery.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade just looked at the Breen like she had never seen one before.
    Sek slowly turned to Lieutenant Jade, noticing the stare. "What, never seen a Breen before?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Actually... no," Lt. Jade replied. "At least not personally."
    "Well, that's slightly disappointing that you haven't made "my" acquaintance in your universe," replied Sek, "I'm sure he'd be a great fellow. On the bright side, that means you haven't gotten too tangled with the Breen Confederacy, either, which is always a bad idea."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Its the Breen Republic in my universe," Lt. Jade explained. "And they tend to not want anything to do with anyone. Relations with the Star League are... amenable but at arms length."
    "Same way in my universe," replied Sek, "a few of us, obviously, have gotten tired of their outrageous ways, but there you go."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... Guess the more things change..." Lt. Jade trailed off.
    "...the more they stay the same. Heard that before," replied Sek.

The turbolift door opened, and the group headed for the conference room. When they got there, Sarah, Scott, and Admiral Nat were there waiting for them.

"About time you got here," remarked the admiral, continuing to speak, "the mission should be fairly obvious. Go in, look around, and come back. Sek will pilot the flyer, and is effectively commander of the mission. Sangok will be science officer, Shivak at operations and defense. Lieutenant Jade will come along to make sure the stealth module actually works properly."

"Sounds simple enough," replied Sek, "anything else?"

"I'll be flying escort in the timeship Reality," stated the admiral. Sarah gasped, surprised. Scott just looked at the admiral, eyes wide open.

"You can't be serious!" said Sarah, "what in the world for? Do you know how risky that would be?"

"Not at all," replied Nat, a note of sarcasm in his voice, "I mean, the timeship is more advanced than the local Breen and it's stealth systems should be enough to disguise it from Na'kuhl sensors. Besides, what if something bad happens to them? Somebody has to make it back!"

Scott facepalmed. "You're nuts," he said, sighing.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Sir... I would prefer if we all made it back alive," Lt. Jade replied.
    "As would I," replied the admiral, "which is why I'm flying escort. To make sure we all get back in one piece. Let's go."

Nat got up and headed out the door, and Sarah sighed, motioning the others to do their job. Sek went out for the door, followed by Shivak and Sangok.
    U.S.S. Nova Scotia, U.S.S. Legacy Shuttlebay
    Sek, Shivak, and Sangok entered the cockpit. Sek took the forward helm station, Shivak took the left station, and Sangok took the right station, leaving the aft station for Lieutenant Jade.

The flyer was raised up on the elevator to the main shuttlebay level. Shivak spoke up, "a warning, commander. I am aware that many pilots do not adhere to the rule of restricting one's speed to maneuvering thrusters only inside of such a larger structure. Given the Sol Defense engines we are using, engaging impulse would likely render the shuttlebay inoperable and destroy any shuttles within, possibly including ourselves."

Sek turned to Shivak, alarmed. "Good grief, you really know how to scare a guy," Sek replied, going quiet, evidently thinking. "Wait, we're using those high energy trail leaving things? For stealth? What were you guys thinking?"

"The engines were already modified to disperse said trails," stated Shivak, calmly, "the Na'kuhl did not detect the trails last time we ambushed them... or at least attempted to do so. The threat of detection is no greater than if we used any other engines."

"Oh, good," said Sek, engaging thrusters only, causing the flyer to take off, as he directed it out of the shuttlebay and into space. He looked around for the timeship Reality, "I thought the admiral said he was going to fly escort in the timeship. Where is he?"

"There," answered Sangok, pointing to the right window. Sek turned that way, barely making out the timeship alongside them. The admiral was, in fact, in the cockpit, which was more visible due to internal lighting.

"I'm sending you the temporal and spatial coordinates for the base's location," reported the admiral, "you may open a temporal rift to said coordinates when ready."

Sangok did some calculations on his console, nodding to Sek. "Ready."

Sek nodded in return. Shivak pressed some buttons, reducing power to minimum to the other systems. Sangok pressed more buttons, causing the Nova Scotia to generate a temporal rift, and Sek piloted their Delta Flyer inside. Admiral Nat, too, entered a temporal rift of his own, presumably to the same location.
    Breen Sector, 28th Century
    The Nova Scotia and the Reality emerged from temporal rifts. Shivak had trouble spotting the timeship at first, as the admiral had evidently activated it's stealth systems, blackening the window. "Activate your stealth module," said the admiral.

Shivak turned to Lieutenant Jade.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Stealth Module active," Lt. Jade replied. "EM emissions reduced, warp signature obscured, navigational deflector will deflect sensor scans away to minimize sensor returns... even if we do show up on scans, we shouldn't be able to be identified as a shuttle. At best... maybe a small rock if they aren't paying close attention and not looking out a window. Only thing that might really give us away is any heat blooms from our impulse engines."

Taking a deep breath, Lt. Jade made a few adjustments.
    "When using Stealth Modules, Star League pilots rely more on inertia. Pulsing engines for the initial speed, then drifting on minimal power, only using RCS when necessary. If they identify us, we can power up and escape before they launch an attack."