Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Sarahs," replied Nat. "You can never have too many Sarahs."

"Just Nat and Sarahs?" asked Sarah, "how about some Krystals?"

"Fine, fine, we can recruit a few Krystals," replied Nat, "anyone else have any ideas?"

"Depends," replied the Commodore, "do you think you can avoid telling other versions of me about their own futures?"

"We wouldn't know about their futures, so that's a go," replied the admiral, "I think."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    Krystal raised an eyebrow at the suggestion of getting some of her counterparts before taking a sip of her hot chocolate and unconsciously resting a hand on her stomach.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "So no Pralas?" jokingly asked Prala, receiving a wave off from Admiral Nat in return.

"Sure, we can recruit more Pralas, if you want," replied the admiral. "Of course, if these alternate versions of people we manage to find can bring out as many ships as we did, we may only need to hunt down a few. Maybe one for each of us."

"I've already got a version of me in mind," stated Commodore Nat, "I read something on an alternate version of my universe who's technology is approximately equal to your own. He should prove invaluable."

"Go for it," replied the admiral.

Prala held up a hand, prompting silence. "I'll have to wait to meet up with my contact so we can get him in on this."

"What about Captain Nat?" asked Sarah. "Do you think he can find a way to reach his universe and recruit him?"

Admiral Nat facepalmed and then threw his hands up in the air. "Why bother with the fleet, we could probably just have him rewrite space-time in our favor anyway?"

"Not what I meant," replied Sarah, sighing, "we can try, I imagine we could scan over Salora, since he's from that universe, and figure out how we can reach it."

"Ok," stated the admiral, "I suppose I could travel to the future and see if my great grandson is willing to help..."

"Let's not breach the temporal prime directive," suggested 11. "Have we considered just traveling to random universes and seeing what happens?"

"Challenge accepted," replied the admiral, "I take it you plan on doing the same. Krystal?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Krystal shrugged.
    "Lexington doesn't have the capability," she replied. "Any instances of us doing that have always been either accidental or someone else's doing."
    Post edited by rattler2 on
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "Actually, that's a good point," said 11 of 14, "I don't think we do, either. Any ideas?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal shook her head.
  • Options
    "Oh well, we can probably figure out something," said Sarah, "after all, the Terrans can, so we, logically, can manage the same."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "The problem is we'd also be going in blind too," Krystal said. "What if we go into a universe where the Borg conquered the galaxy?"
  • Options
    "Turn around, and fast," replied the admiral, chucking, "we can probably find a way to scan the other side of any given portal before we fly through it. Besides, tracking down--"

"Wait," interrupted Scott. "Sorry, but I gotta say, remember that time we traveled to another timeline with a temporal drive? Couldn't we just use those?"

"Oh, of course," replied Nat, surprised and delighted, "we have temporal drives on every ship but the Lexington, but we can bring out more."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "So... we just reconfigure them to jump realities?" Krystal asked.
  • Options
    "Yes," replied Scott, "it's surprisingly easy."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal just blinked in response before taking a drink of her hot chocolate.
  • Options
    "We did it once before," said Scott.

"Well, we should determine some specifics as to the locations of the universes we're seeking out, in case something bad happens and we need to track you down..." stated the admiral, continuing, "other than that, the plan actually doesn't sound half bad."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal: Well... Lady Lex has a rep to uphold.
  • Options
    "Obviously," replied Sarah, raising her cup of hot chocolate and then taking another sip.

"So when do we start?" asked Prala.

"Actually, another point," said the admiral, "we just scout out their base before any attack, and I'd rather not send your contact out on his own, nor have him alone to meet us here afterwards, so I can stay behind with the Sally and possibly contact Temporal Defense Command for possible reinforcements."

"How convenient that you get to stay behind..." commented 11, "but that seems reasonable. I take it you're leaving me in charge of the Mephiles?"

"Yes," replied Admiral Nat, "anything else, or shall we get started?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I got nothing," Krystal replied.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    "Well then let's get started," replied the admiral, content with the lack of questions.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Sarah just sighed for no reason in particular.​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    Unimatrix 226, Central Hub Section

Suddenly, the sounds of mechanized motor-units echoed throughout the corridors, indicating the Borg who were in search of Elric and Seline. It wouldn't be too long before they turned the corner into the section where everyone was waiting.

"Hey, anyone have an extra weapon?" Elric said, suddenly realizing he was unarmed. He held up his one robotic arm. "I guess this'll do."

Seline's patience had nearly run out. She needed the drones to distract and take out the Starfleet officers so she could go ahead with her own plans. "You bet it will. Though, it being enough is another story. Good luck!"

"What are you doing??" Elric blurted as Seline shoved him into the crowd of oncoming Borg. Within the swarm, he was forced to use his mechanized palm to begin striking heads and blocking assimilation arms. He ducked one drone's reach and quickly pulled its leg with his android arm, sending the drone onto its back. In Elric's finalized position, he saw Seline step in through the entrance to the Central Hub where E.M.E.H. was.
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    Central Hub

Inside, Seline took notice of the hologram and smirked. Just as she suspected, even the airborne nanites were trying to avoid her. "Looks like the Borg was serious about me," she commented, waving her arm around. "That foolish android's sympathy will be her undoing."

"Oh, she's not the only one," Elric said, stepping inside as well. As he figured, Seline's confidence in not being assimilated would result in his own. He wasn't affected by the nanites either. "What do you think you're doing?"

The Caitian took out a data PADD from one of her pockets. "Installing my own virus which will give me control of the Borg in this Unimatrix."

"What!? That's not the plan!" Elric reacted in shock as he took fighting stance.

Seline smiled as she approached a console. "It was mine." But before she could continue, Elric flew in for her, strutting his elbow out in attack. Seline quickly dodged back, slightly, and launched her fist for his head. But Zeta shot out two metallic spider cables catching her fist in mid-air. Elric extended his bent robotic arm sideways in another attack, swinging into her and sending her to the floor.

"This is because your Caitians are all gone, isn't it?" Elric surmised.

The female ring leader spat out blood. "The brunt of my Caitian force is gone thanks to you! But the Borg will take their place, and you will be assimilated."

"We'll see about that," Elric said, clenching his fists while sprinting toward her. Seline used her legs, while still on her back, to block and redirect each of Elric's jabs until she knocked him back enough to get her onto her own two feet. Elric came in again and the two crossed wrist after wrist, blocking and knocking jab after jab.
  • Options
    "You little traitor," remarked E.M.E.H., who then quickly started uploading his virus to the hub.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Let me know when you got the gear for the Lexington," Krystal said.
  • Options
    "We shall," replied the admiral, turning to 11, "as for you, I'd rather not send you out unprepared, especially since our ships will be running on pretty minimal crews, so you can keep our senior staff, except Burt, as I'll likely need his experience coordinating whatever fleet we manage to form from the Sally."

"Understood," replied 11, widening her eyes as the admiral pulled out a small, fuzzy box. Everyone else's eyes widened, too.

The admiral, obviously, opened the box, revealing a single Odyssey style rank pip inside. Sarah sighed, prompting a strange look from the admiral, who then turned back to 11. "Also, I'd seriously rather not have the universe's local captains try to order you around, so I'm making you captain, at least for now."

Taking the box, pip and all, 11 replied, "ok. Guess I don't have time to change my uniform, do I?"

Sarah just chuckled from her seat, sipping her hot chocolate. "I can probably lend you the replicator codes for mine, I imagine we're still the same size..."

11 just deadpanned Sarah. Commodore Nat gave Sarah a weird look of confusion, as did Prala. Scott just sighed, stating, "they're two halves of one original person. Their personalities may have since evolved, but Sarah's probably right."

Prala just sat motionless for a moment, and then shrugged, saying, "I guess."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal just finished her hot chocolate and headed for the door.
  • Options
    The others departed and got to work. Soon, one of the temporal drives was delivered to the Lexington.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    And the engineering crew of the Lexington started trying to figure out how to install it.
  • Options
    The drive came with instructions...

Eventually, they were all ready to go and started searching for possible universes.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal stood on the bridge of the Lexington, not really sure what was ahead of her.
  • Options
    The Firestorm directed a temporal rift to the Kelvin timeline. After receiving confirmation from the Sally, they headed in.
    The Legacy, having determined the location of Captain Nat's universe by scanning the quantum signature of Salora, opened a rift to the universe in question. After confirmation, they headed in.
    The Mephiles in turn opened a rift... somewhere. They ran scans of the other side. Some limited phaser and polaron weapon fire was occurring, likely from a small skirmish. Naturally, the admiral gave them the all clear and they, too, headed inside.
    The Sally, commanded by the admiral with Burt as first officer, now awaited the Lexington's signal of doing the same.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lexington ran a series of scans after opening her own rift.
    "Not picking anything up on the other side," her science officer, Amelei, reported.
    "Well... guess we go see for ourselves," Krystal said nervously. "This is Lexington. We got open space on the other side."