What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We can dance ...or can we?

Comments

• tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    riyottsa wrote: »
    This is some real stolenvalor.txt

If you were in the military you would have killed yourself long ago from the "bullying".

"I survived the ball busting and murdering but now I fight against those evil cyberbullies because I got PTSD. Being in the military makes me cool and people have to respect me, even when I'm acting like a huge manchild."

Given the personal integrity he shows, I'd believe he was in the military. US military veterans who served honorably tend to defend people against bullies. It's a component of the personal integrity and discipline that is needed for that kind of service.
  • scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2015

If you were in the military you would have killed yourself long ago from the "bullying".

"I survived the ball busting and murdering but now I fight against those evil cyberbullies because I got PTSD. Being in the military makes me cool and people have to respect me, even when I'm acting like a huge manchild."

Did that make you feel better? To try to rip down someone who was actually being very civil.

You must be the hit of loserland, population one via your moms basement. Hmm that was alot easier than not being a TRIBBLE. I think I understand you now. Your just a simple person, you see nice people but your not happy so you be complete jagoffasaur.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    scarling wrote: »
    That is what sociopaths do.

More like this is their last hurrah on these forums .

Too bad for them that I have a ton of good memories associated with this place, which I think for many of us acted as a sort of refuge from Atari's / Cryptic's / PW' collective incompetence , as well as the breeding grounds for ideas to make the game better (looking at dudes & dudettes who came up with ideas like shuttle missions with T1 ships) .

... sorry Mental & co. , but next to 5.5 years of stuff, this little show even by your sad standards is ... , well, peanuts ... , ISIS / Daesh references and all ...
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    tekehd wrote: »
    Given the personal integrity he shows, I'd believe he was in the military. US military veterans who served honorably tend to defend people against bullies. It's a component of the personal integrity and discipline that is needed for that kind of service.

ahahahahahahahahaha

"oh honey".
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015

Oh look, a bellend.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    I don't see any ISIS references,
    (snip)
    But if you want to overgeneralize and stereotype something you don't understand, that's fine.

Ah, but I do understand , and that's the problem .
    From the meaning of the upward pointed crossed swords with the world serving as a backdrop (signifying global conflict or conquest) , to the black flags with white scripture (locally your colors are a message , even if the text differs) .

Now individually you could slide .
    But put those together with:
    The raised index finger is a recognition of the tauheed, or the "oneness" of God

And you've got ... more than the sum of the parts .

But go ahead, play your taqiyya games with the rest of the soft Westerners all you like . Why not try to convince them that rubbing your avatar against another players avatar is actually part of the Islamic values you hold . I think it's an easy sale .
    They might even take pity on you with the whole abstinence from alcohol bit .

... meanwhile , since I'm more in the neighborhood of your black flag waving buddies, and having met a number of their victims in person , I can tell you that I'm looking forward to when they'll finally make it over here, so I can personally speed their way to Allah, the more the better ...
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The raised index finger is a recognition of the tauheed, or the "oneness" of God

I still say, and with little doubt for the high res version, the image is one knuckle off of having the index finger extended.

The shadowing and overlap of the "v" of the adjacent fingers is off for the index finger being extended.

Good thing they've got a live and let live policy when it comes to making a mockery of them.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • heartburzumheartburzum Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    ... meanwhile , since I'm more in the neighborhood of your black flag waving buddies, and having met a number of their victims in person , I can tell you that I'm looking forward to when they'll finally make it over here, so I can personally speed their way to Allah, the more the better ...

Look at this person who is so angry about online vidja games that he hopes for terrorist attacks on the west. You sir are a dangerous person.
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
    -Supporter of Cryptic Lockboxes!
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

RL death threats are serious. And no, "It's okay, because they're the bad guys" doesn't quite cut it. Someone should report this post of yours. Oh wait, someone just did.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,431 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Not a lot of "bullying" going on in the USAF in the mid-'80s, especially in what was HQ SAC (and is now HQ USSTRATCOM). There was one tech sergeant who was kind of a jerk, but about six months after I got there, he was reassigned to a NATO unit in Italy. And not a lot of PTSD stemming from that, aside from a recurring nightmare for most of the next decade about an error in one of my programs leading to WWIII.

The one with the PTSD is my roommate - formerly a member of a Stryker brigade (he'd prefer me not to list which one), veteran of one combat tour in Iraq and most of a second one before his medical retirement after the second time he was blown up on convoy duty. (Those HMMWVs can take quite a beating, but they don't go far without an engine compartment.) Him I wouldn't TRIBBLE with, especially on those night when he just can't sleep...

Of course, Shaz could probably have filled you in on that, since he seems to have been taking obsessive notes about my every post.

And I quite frankly have no clue where you got all that nonsense at the end. Have you been huffing gasoline again?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm a little late to the party. Who are the dentals?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627820

edit: Er, I wouldn't view that from a work computer....
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Uh, ok... I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Dental....
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627820

edit: Er, I wouldn't view that from a work computer....

*Munches popcorn*

Good popcorn site to read. So glad I get noticed there :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • spacegoatcx#8996 spacegoatcx Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    As many of you seem incredibly upset over...something, again, I honestly have no clue what this time around, likely that the moon still circles the Earth though you will it otherwise, I wished to extend an invitation:

My fleet, as well as many other dedicated helpers, are currently hosting a summer giveaway on Risa to help your summer event be more enjoyable.

Come on by and watch zone chat to find out which instance we are in and get your free giveaway items!
    FvMLllF.jpg
  • broderkrunkbroderkrunk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Are you people autistic?
    edited June 2015
    lerpyderp wrote: »
    As many of you seem incredibly upset over...something, again, I honestly have no clue what this time around, likely that the moon still circles the Earth though you will it otherwise, I wished to extend an invitation:

My fleet, as well as many other dedicated helpers, are currently hosting a summer giveaway on Risa to help your summer event be more enjoyable.

Come on by and watch zone chat to find out which instance we are in and get your free giveaway items!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2910969/hyena-laugh-o.gif
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,431 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Are you people autistic?
    That's rather offensive, don't you think? (And yes, I am.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited June 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    That's rather offensive, don't you think? (And yes, I am.)

You do realize it's probably a troll loooool. Look at the join date and amount of posts.

Ironic such a post would appear in this thread as the user's first.
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

You are invited to the giveaway too, everyone is welcome.

By now everyone should just enjoy the free things, enjoy the summer event, and get back to playing the game for what it is: a game.

Not the real world.

Not your actual life.

Not something that impacts your actual life (unless you have really unhealthy spending habits, were we cannot help you).

Not something that events in actually matter in the slightest to your actual lives.

Just a game.
    FvMLllF.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Brilliant ashkirk. Why do so many of you furries play sto? Starfleet didn't have bronies or people in fursuits
    edited June 2015
    Brilliant ashkirk. Why do so many of you furries play sto? Starfleet didn't have bronies or people in fursuits

Lol furry. Get better insults. You're outdated and it's boring me.
    edited June 2015
    Ok catgirl
  • suzanna3suzanna3 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well....despite the attempts of some to twist the facts and trivialize it, I refer you to my original post which concerns stalking and bullying and harrassment. This type of trolling has been going on for at least a couple of years not just affecting me but others as well. An intentional attempt to try to ruin the enjoyment of players in the game.

singularity_zps539276de.jpg
    edited June 2015
    suzanna3 wrote: »
    Well....despite the attempts of some to twist the facts and trivialize it, I refer you to my original post which concerns stalking and bullying and harrassment. This type of trolling has been going on for at least a couple of years not just affecting me but others as well. An intentional attempt to try to ruin the enjoyment of players in the game.

I refer you to my post.

It is just a game.

I must also say. having witnessed this way too many times by now, that you often seek to incite drama as well as draw attention to yourself, while also engaging in disgraceful behavior such as publicly trying to ERP.

Have you ever stopped to consider what effect that might have on your attracting negative attention?

Anyways, this entire thread is quite plainly ridiculous and foolish.

Many in here should simply get up and walk away from the keyboard for a bit of air, realize it is just a game, and question why they care so deeply over it and not over the life they should (but don't seem to) be caring about, namely their real one.

That is all I have to say to it.
    FvMLllF.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Ok catgirl
    I'm dying of laughter at the sheer amateurishness of this attempt.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    suzanna3 wrote: »

Still with you 100% of the way. :)

Even thru endless deflection attempts, there are still many of us who see *exactly* what has been going on, and will not stand for that kind of behavior, either.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Moving your party's instance to exclude some guy/girl is bullying.

Star trek is about INclusion not EXclusion.

And want to see harassment? Look at all the horrible, sick stuff people keep posting in here about a fleet that basically just gives free stuff away.

Did you read your own something awful thread?

If you haven't I suggest that you do.
    edited June 2015
    Did you read your own something awful thread?

If you haven't I suggest that you do.

You do realize that Druk is a broken record of a dental drone that is pulling the same and outdated card on you right? They act ignorant and innocent to what they really put. Everyone just falls for it.
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You do realize that Druk is a broken record of a dental drone that is pulling the same and outdated card on you right? They act ignorant and innocent to what they really put. Everyone just falls for it.

Quite aware.
  • walt04walt04 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Don't know what all the fuss is about... are u kidding.. ... Same typical tactic .. Terrorize someone on game.. get minions to deny deny deny... bribe masses.. claim do be doing something else.. blame others .. Do it again... seen this over and over and over.. 2 or 3 years worth.. why the thread is soooo long... maybe because all these people are TIRED of it.... think it through.. it will click in a min.. will it matter.. soo get your blind minions to keep burying thread.. anything to protect the "Great leader" ... give away stuff .. ( kind of like giving a lollypop to your assault victim ) and do it again.. when groups do this .. in mass ... it is wrong... want proof.. look at the thread.. pics are there, the volume of the group disclaiming is damming enough... really .... I don't know what the fuss is about... that actually crossed your mind... wow.
This discussion has been closed.