Options

Queue Revamps

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    they need to take out skill specs altogether... and dumb it down to make it a plain select a b or c mode...

a for bonus to crit build, b for bonus to dmg resist build & c for extra buff/heal build.

that way folks cant get TRIBBLE skill builds.

and lock min dps for all 3 modes.

also make it so you can switch in sector space at no cost.

I do not think you understand what an RPG is...............
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Lololol

All it takes to make 10k is a few boff skills changed on the vast majority of ships.

Combined with proper skill spec and power levels 10k is within reach for every lvl 40 character.

But you're right in it would take a change of mentality for many.

This works well... in theory. However, my KDF aligned Romulan can no longer train BOFFs or have them trained at any trainer since DR went live. So I'm stuck with the skills my BOFFs have at the moment. :mad:
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    eliakoneliakon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maybe its just me....since I am one of those casual happy gamers but.....There is a reason they have the three different settings.
    As a casual gamer it drives me crazy to join a normal STF and have snobbish 'pro' players just expect me to know the 'right way' to do it....never mind that they will only use the team channel to chew people out (after all we should all have voice chat right? What is WRONG with us?) Are we always efficient? No. Do we get the job done? Of course you cant fail normal. Advanced is....wait for it....ADVANCED so yes, its supposed to be harder. That's why its called advanced. Its not called DPS 20k, its not called Professional Player, its just called Advanced. Oh and the last level? Yah that one is called Elite...its there for the people that have the really good ships, and know exactly what they are doing.
  • Options
    xoelloexoelloe Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    eliakon wrote: »
    Maybe its just me....since I am one of those casual happy gamers but.....There is a reason they have the three different settings.
    As a casual gamer it drives me crazy to join a normal STF and have snobbish 'pro' players just expect me to know the 'right way' to do it....never mind that they will only use the team channel to chew people out (after all we should all have voice chat right? What is WRONG with us?) Are we always efficient? No. Do we get the job done? Of course you cant fail normal. Advanced is....wait for it....ADVANCED so yes, its supposed to be harder. That's why its called advanced. Its not called DPS 20k, its not called Professional Player, its just called Advanced. Oh and the last level? Yah that one is called Elite...its there for the people that have the really good ships, and know exactly what they are doing.

It is quite simple to minimize your chat window, OR turn off team chat, if you wish.

OR, I have to say, it is quite simple to stop whinging, and actually spare the ten minutes to find and read through the guide to any given stf you decide to try at a harder level. Its not going to come to you otherwise. While it is really embarrassing to be on the receiving end of some dumbass' verbal fury, please do embrace the idea of empathy, because it is equally embarrssing when someone who has not taken the effort to learn what to do in any given stf, and cannot be contacted via voice to be pointed in the right direction just takes 45(15+30 cooldown) minutes of your spare time and dumps it in the trashbin. No offence meant. :)
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did they make an announcement about why Big Dig, Gorn Minefield, etc are gone?
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sigh.... When a mission fails because of a now required "optional" for whatever reason a window should pop up CLEARLY stating why the mission failed so everyone knows what it going on. PUGs now are a damn nightmare !!! :mad:

Also give us the option of stopping the mission data window from minimizing! It really irks me it does not stay fully readable and I have to waste valuable seconds clicking on it to get it to open for a second or two...

Speaking of which.. WTF? The environmental time gates getting dropped on nearly everything are bad enough so stop putting them in the damn STFs!!! I'm getting tired of twitch based gaming. I want to have fun and try to help people learn stuff and not stress because I have to click a hundred times in 60 seconds!! That is not fun gaming at all!!!! If I wanted such gameplay mechanics I would play a FPS game or some other mindless mechanical oriented TRIBBLE.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    stormstrykestormstryke Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    LOL. Optional is no longer optional. Cryptic should just say everything is required in there.
    _____

Lifetime no longer gives a forum title. That should be updated on the Lifetime page that mentions what you get. PMing the CSR doesn't work neither.