Options

VPvP - Fun, fair, vanilla PvP

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    drumcd74656drumcd74656 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hey cbrjwrr:

I haven't been on in a long time so I wanted to ask if this channel still alive? I noticed voporak has apparently set off for greener pastures. How are people coping with the level 50 to 60 and specializations? Are they able to participate in VPvP or are they, by definition, just beyond what this style can accommodate? Are some people using a dedicated toon that they claim (unverifiable) that they wont slot spec points? Or, are people just playing with them (intel active/pilot deactivated) as an unavoidable evil?

I'm sure I'm not alone in stating that I was initially excited when Cryptic made the traits able to be disabled and saw this as the "last, best hope". Then with DR and the Intel spec, it was the straw that broke my proverbial back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TBH, I'm working on let's just have a good run these days. My ability to pilot has basically died since DR hit as I haven't been even logging in recently, let alone actually doing stuff.

Specializations have been a major part in why VPvP is a bit... dead now.

Matches launch from time to time, but less often than normal PvP. And that is saying something...