test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

9.5 Confirmed for Thursday.

ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
Post edited by ashkrik23 on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well sweet, was not expecting this even with date staring at me straight in the face from the Summer Event schedule. :D
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Mother of god...
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, we saw it coming with stuff like the lockbox dates.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Meh, it's not ready for Thursday...
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So it begins...

*apocalyptic music, travels to the doom thread*
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    are the forum servers ready? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
    edited July 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    So it begins...

*apocalyptic music, travels to the doom thread*

Yeah, I was all upbeat thinking that it was going to be [Redacted] Thursday and S9.5 on Tuesday...

...now I'm feeling the doom. :(
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    are the forum servers ready? :D

...I'm going to call trevor now and let him know I won't be around for a few days...

:P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    SHIELDS! RED ALERT! The rageposts in these forums will be an order of magnitude greater than any seen before. Fortunately, they'll taper off rather quickly. Just like the last time. And the time before that. :D
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited July 2014
    Caaaan youuuuu feeelllll the haaaaate toooonight.
    edited July 2014
    askray wrote: »
    ...I'm going to call trevor now and let him know I won't be around for a few days...

You know, that's probably why they did it for a Thursday instead of the Tuesday...cause there will be that Thursday/Friday early bit that will steamroll into the weekend.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Oh, yeah. Forum servers are ready.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    edited July 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Caaaan youuuuu feeelllll the haaaaate toooonight.

I was kind of surprised by the first result of a Google Image Search with: Phil Collins Star Trek
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Thursday = STO complaints day. Get your keyboards ready to type away.
    edited July 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »

It's sad to think of how many folks will show up with their first posts, or haven't posted in months/years, to ask just WTF happened...eh? Heck, there will be folks that on the forums every day that don't pay attention to any of the Tribble stuff or the rest that are going to unleash feeling blindsided by changes...
    edited July 2014
    It's sad to think of how many folks will show up with their first posts, or haven't posted in months/years, to ask just WTF happened...eh? Heck, there will be folks that on the forums every day that don't pay attention to any of the Tribble stuff or the rest that are going to unleash feeling blindsided by changes...

Well..their fault for not reading the news..
    edited July 2014

Don't forget the ones in Europe who will complain about Cryptic bringing the game down during their prime playing hours, and how they spend money on the game and shouldn't have to put up with downtime when it's most inconvenient for them.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad I got my Romulan plasma rifle from the Dil store over the weekend. So now I'm ready for 9.5.

By the time I get on next time, most of the new season bugs should be ironed out. For the most part.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »

Um, isn't every day STO complaints day? Its not as if people are merely providing feedback in direct response the to particular issues they encounter...:P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited July 2014
    I may park my ship in a star cluster on Thursday morning, before patch time... just to see what happens... :P
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
    edited July 2014
    mhall85 wrote: »
    I may park my ship in a star cluster on Thursday morning, before patch time... just to see what happens... :P

Do a mass bridge invite just before the server goes down. ;)
    edited July 2014

Also mention there's an ultra-rare doff mission in that star cluster, like Liberate Borg Drones.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Hopefully the folks that already voiced their concerns will just quietly /popcorn, thinking to themselves "I told you so...", "You were warned.", and the like. Nah, it's the forums, that won't happen, take the extra couple days off.

The doffing UI change alone will probably get a warm welcome... torches and pitchforks warm, but still warm :P
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited July 2014

HA! Now THAT would be some true exploration... :D
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To boldly release lock...I mean...go where no man has grinded...I mean gone before. Did I miss something!? :P
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    #wedontuseforumsanymore
    pvp = small package
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Well..their fault for not reading the news..

Indeed.

And where is the announcement here on these fora to, you know, actually read?

Far be it for me to suggest that the community relations people do their job properly.......
This discussion has been closed.