Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Booo...Don't sell out to Ba'al

Diss Ba'al
    Disco Ba'al xD

Hail Eekss Dee the Smily faice of DOOM

Hey, sander223 (AKA Minister of Transportation and Administrator of Cosmic Smitings Sander the Glorious, may-he-live-forever), can you toss an asteroid at this guy?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Hm... I did get a report from Starfleet about another world called Azeroth... I 'll swimg by those two on the way. Just be aware that if a pre-warp culture exist on these worlds... the Prime Directive comes into play.

Its been a while since I was an explorer. Gonna be fun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Hm... I did get a report from Starfleet about another world called Azeroth... I 'll swimg by those two on the way. Just be aware that if a pre-warp culture exist on these worlds... the Prime Directive comes into play.

Its been a while since I was an explorer. Gonna be fun.

Enjoy! Just watch out for illogically-proportioned elves!

Yeah, the Sovereign has experience with Azeroth. No, he did not enjoy it.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm a little more interested in these reports of a species that settled there. A long range probe detected what appeared to be a ship, and we intercepted a few transmissions about... Draenei?
    *Checks PADD*
    Yup. Draenei.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm a little more interested in these reports of a species that settled there. A long range probe detected what appeared to be a ship, and we intercepted a few transmissions about... Draenei?
    *Checks PADD*
    Yup. Draenei.

Just stay out of the Horde-Alliance politics.

And whatever you do, don't join a guild. And don't go into any areas marked with "PVP" signs. And be sure to wear the most outlandish and flamboyant armor you can find and carry a really huge sword; it'll make you look high-status, or high-"level", as the locals call it.

Good luck, and Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and go undercover as a worgen; everyone loves the worgen, with the possible exception of the forsaken in general and sylvanas in particular

yes, i've experienced that world too, and unlike the sovereign, i quite enjoyed it
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Um... you might need to provide some intel on the locals then. *Sweatdrop*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wear a panda suit and a funny hat, carry a stick, and ignore people who LOL at you.

It's called hiding in plain sight.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Comes back with armor and a rather impressive crystal sword*
    Ok... other than the Draenei, and that's a pretty big stretch... Azeroth is off limits. Seriously Pre-Warp culture. Although this sword and armor did help on Sanctuary, which is also Pre-Warp.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *Comes back with armor and a rather impressive crystal sword*
    Ok... other than the Draenei, and that's a pretty big stretch... Azeroth is off limits. Seriously Pre-Warp culture. Although this sword and armor did help on Sanctuary, which is also Pre-Warp.

*Walks in with a backpack and a blowpipe, twirling in hand.*

Yeah... Sanctuary's messed up. Good for training, but messed up.

I did get some demons for geneti-*Looks at rattler.* I mean, observation!

*Smiles obviously fake smile.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Walks in with a backpack and a blowpipe, twirling in hand.*

Yeah... Sanctuary's messed up. Good for training, but messed up.

I did get some demons for geneti-*Looks at rattler.* I mean, observation!

*Smiles obviously fake smile.*
    ehheheheheh...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ehheheheheh...

*Not-evil-at-all chuckling.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Not-evil-at-all chuckling.*
    i just hope you didn't pick up any of the explosive ones

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2014
    i just hope you didn't pick up any of the explosive ones

What? There are explosive ones? I usually killed any that got to close...

*Explosion is heard from outside.*

Oh Ba'al... I'm going to check on that.

*Runs out of room, while loading a dart into blowgun*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    What? There are explosive ones? I usually killed any that got to close...

*Explosion is heard from outside.*

Oh Ba'al... I'm going to check on that.

*Runs out of room, while loading a dart into blowgun*
    *chuckles*

hmm, there should probably be some security on standby in case of a containment breach...where are those jaffa when you need them?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Minister of Transportation/Administrator of Cosmic Smitings! Our recent trinium shipments from Roxalon have been only two-thirds of what was requisitioned. We suspect that someone is engaging in unlicensed corruption by skimming off the top. Or possibly a lot of someones. Find the culprit and punish him/her/them appropriately!

Hail Ba'al!

I spoke with the Roxalon station supervisor. He informed me that there has been a rash of thefts and disappearances recently, but since the problem was on his end he decided to handle it on his own and not trouble me with the news. I thanked him for his service and ordered his Jaffa bodyguard to execute him.

My chief of security and I are now investigating the matter personally. I will update you with our progress.

In the meantime, I used my nepotism quota to send my underemployed brother to Roxalon to replace the departed station supervisor. He is too lazy and unambitious to embezzle anything. Plus, he never watched Stargate so he doesn't know what trinium is. He is very good at filling out and signing forms, though, which is really all the job requires. And he always calls on me whenever he has a problem.

Hail... (*double checks loyalty poster*) Ba'al!
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    I spoke with the Roxalon station supervisor. He informed me that there has been a rash of thefts and disappearances recently, but since the problem was on his end he decided to handle it on his own and not trouble me with the news. I thanked him for his service and ordered his Jaffa bodyguard to execute him.

My chief of security and I are now investigating the matter personally. I will update you with our progress.

In the meantime, I used my nepotism quota to send my underemployed brother to Roxalon to replace the departed station supervisor. He is too lazy and unambitious to embezzle anything. Plus, he never watched Stargate so he doesn't know what trinium is. He is very good at filling out and signing forms, though, which is really all the job requires. And he always calls on me whenever he has a problem.

Hail... (*double checks loyalty poster*) Ba'al!

Hail Ball! :P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Hail Ball! :P

*Clears throat.*

Mr. Ryan, might I remind you that you just barely passed your loyalty trial?

We do not need more reason to... inform you of a forced resignation.

*Smiles.*

Merely a warning...

*Another explosion is heard.*

Ba'al dammit! Those idiots!

*Runs out of the room.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Clears throat.*

*Smiles.*

Merely a warning...

*Runs out of the room.*
    *ears perk at the explosion and looks around* jaffa, kree! we may have an issue to contend with soon, so look sharp

and i'd better grab some heavier firepower myself *stalks back to his ship*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *Clears throat.*

*Smiles.*

Merely a warning...

*Runs out of the room.*

...Spoil sport...

Right then! Time to tighten up security! What do you mean most of the Jaffa are dead?! I executed them?!

Well, get some more!

I don't know how! Draft them if you have to!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I got this...

*Walks in with a Phaser set to stun*

*Few minutes later*

Gonna need a bigger gun... I think I just pissed off the big one...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I got this...

*Walks in with a Phaser set to stun*

*Few minutes later*

Gonna need a bigger gun... I think I just pissed off the big one...
    *walks in lugging a specially modified Fat Man on his shoulder* will this do?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Yea... that should be enough Dakka. Wait... we always need more Dakka.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yea... that should be enough Dakka. Wait... we always need more Dakka.

Nope. Dakka doesn't bring down hardened defenses. You need spike damage.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    At least it wasn't a Disco Ball.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Walks in with two Staffs and breathing hard. Blood dripping off face.*

Well..*gasp* I...think.. I... won.

*Collapses.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Walks in with two Staffs and breathing hard. Blood dripping off face.*

Well..*gasp* I...think.. I... won.

*Collapses.*

Was there a problem you needed removed? You know I've got an armada of heavy-lift helicopters which can be readily equipped with grappler cannons, right?

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CALL ME?!?

*Slumps in cushy office chair and glares at phone.*

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    Was there a problem you needed removed? You know I've got an armada of heavy-lift helicopters which can be readily equipped with grappler cannons, right?

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CALL ME?!?

*Slumps in cushy office chair and glares at phone.*

*Phone rings.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Phone rings.*

OhMyGodSomebody'sCalling

*straightens hair for some reason before picking up phone*

This is Sander, Minister of Transportation and/or Administrator of Cosmic Smitings. How can I help you?

*double-checks loyalty poster*

Hail Ba'al!

- Anne Bredon