• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles, genuinely.*

Alex: No, I understand. Completely.

*He chuckles.*

Alex: I actually... write a bit myself.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose takes a swing and pulls the pitch, but she pulled it too much. Foul ball)

Rose: Got a lead then? (Rose walks oit of the batter box, and and takes a few practice hacks)

Rose, under breathe: Some girls get all the luck.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (god, setting up a list of alex's various powers was a far bigger pain in the TRIBBLE than even i thought it was going to be...and it also took far longer than i was expecting it would take

on the upside, for anyone who wants to know shadow's full capabilities, since he's just a clone of alex - now you can at any time by following and booking that link...assuming i didn't TRIBBLE anything up, since it was my first time using google document)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: Not yet. *Gets another ball and tosses it up into the air*
    *Krystal replicates a new Odyssey uniform and hands it to Eight*
    Tala: Hm... might have to check that out sometime.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Alex: Oh, no, you don't have too. It's not good at all...

*He rubs the back of his neck shyly.*

Alex: Anyway, uhm... wanna go somewhere else?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Eight puts on the uniform. It seems snug in some places but it will do. She then places the admiral pips on her new uniform.*

Eight: Thanks.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    *is still wandering around the ship and decides to wander over to wherever jade happens to be at the moment*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Tala: You had anything in mind?
    Krystal: You're welcome.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    (you know, that was a hint - where the hell is jade?)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Eight: Now I just need some contacts. *Puts on her old combadge*
    edited December 2014
    (Admiral Eight's quarters)
    edited December 2014
    (actually inside the quarters or just in the doorway?)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (Inside. She was helping eight get some new clothes.)
    edited December 2014
    *taps the quarter's chime* jade, are you in there? you should be in there, since i can sense you

(and has anyone looked at the google document i spent several painstaking hours putting together yet? i'd like to know if the link even works at the very least)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Tala: You had anything in mind?
    Krystal: You're welcome.

Alex: I don't know. anywhere that you haven't shown me yet?
    edited December 2014
    *taps the quarter's chime* jade, are you in there? you should be in there, since i can sense you

(and has anyone looked at the google document i spent several painstaking hours putting together yet? i'd like to know if the link even works at the very least)

(I took a gander at it and yes the link works.)

Eight: Well at least he got here after I was dressed.
    edited December 2014
    Rose, steping back into the batter bax: quinn, youre awful quiet back there. Taking notes? Figure out how to get away from the insane girls?

I still think there is a minor adjustment needed to the physics.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    (oh, good; i was hoping everything would work out and that i hadn't royally screwed the pooch trying to make it viewable for anyone clicking the link)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Quinn: I think everyones a little insane. I could take a look at the physics engine later and see if some things buggy.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: you might actually make it on this insane asylum, then.
    (Rose is complaining, she takes great pride in her baseball acumen, but its been a while since she actually faced live pitching)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    (practice is no substitute for experience...gotta go up against them sluggers more often)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (Rose is a far better pitcher then a hitter. Throwing ice/snow around is similar to pitching, especially hitting pressure points. But still shes out of practice.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Tala: Well... the holodecks are down still. Arboretum's questionable right now... *thinks for a minute* Right now. short of the observation lounge... don't really know.
    Krystal: Yea Shadow... I'm here.
    Deunan: Not sure. *Pulls out a PADD* Everything seems to be working. Why don't you try a few pitches.
    edited December 2014
    Alex: You don't have a secret first officer getaway? A little place you know that you like and is private?

*He raises an eyebrow.*
    edited December 2014
    Tala: *Suppresses a laugh* Only my Quarters. Other than that no.
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles suggestively.*

Alex, joking: Well, why don't we go there?
    edited December 2014
    Eight: You can come in if you want shadow.
    edited December 2014
    (Rose walks out of the batter box and towards tne pitching mound)

Ross: I'll just take you up on that offer, Dee.

(As she gives the batting helmet and bat to her.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Tala: Maybe some other time after we get to know each other.
    *Deunan takes the bat and heads for home plate and warms up a bit*
    edited December 2014
    *Alex nods,*

Alex: Well, how about the observation lounge then? We can read, and admire the view.

*He shrugs.*

Alex: Maybe arrange a movie projection?