test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (all the firepower goes through it like its not even there)

(Its Sigh)

Relax, Grand Vizir, I wanted to most of your fleet would be destroyed with but a thought, after all, I am ghost. I am Nemesis Rex.

Your techs will in 12 minutes get the sarcophagus back online, and your pet, Jackson will back to what he does best. I am here merely as a warning.

Do not attack my realms again. It would be a waste of resources, on both sides, and many loyal citizens of the Regime and my realm will suffer.

Rememeber that.

(He disappears)

MedTech: Our sarcophagus is back online.

Get. Me. The. Doctor.

NOW.

NOBODY insults the Regime like that on MY watch. If this is that damn Nemesis plot guy again, the Doctor and his TARDIS will kick his rear six thousand ways from Saturday.

Hail Ba'al!
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (The commtech brings up the view screen, but instead of one of the Doctors, its Nemesis Rex.)

I am everywhere. i am nowhere, Grand Vizir. I have beaten death, and spread my teaching across the stars and across dimensions. I can be one of my robots, or all of them.

I can be in your computer system, or everyone of them. For the good of your loyal citizens, for your allies, and your friends, Do not make such rash actions. It will be all your fault.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (*yawns and pokes everyone again*)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited October 2014
    (( will you stop touching me))
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (The commtech brings up the view screen, but instead of one of the Doctors, its Nemesis Rex.)

I am everywhere. i am nowhere, Grand Vizir. I have beaten death, and spread my teaching across the stars and across dimensions. I can be one of my robots, or all of them.

I can be in your computer system, or everyone of them. For the good of your loyal citizens, for your allies, and your friends, Do not make such rash actions. It will be all your fault.

*Nemesis Rex blinks out of existence, courtesy of all of the Doctors using their TARDISes in synchronity because technobabble*

*The Tenth Doctor pops up on the veiwscreen*

10: So sorry about that, he'll be back sooner or later, but he's gone for now and shouldn't be able to mess with your Regime for a long time.

Anyway, must go, Ood Sigma keeps trying to call me.

GV: Oh, no problem, no problem at all, Sir! Anything for the 10th Doctor!

Hail Ba'al!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    The fiasco with the Undine was, in my opinion, a case of siding with the lesser of two evils, specifically the known one.

In the end, the Borg still got mangled pretty good, and Voyager got an expert on Borg tech, who later helped upgrade several systems.

And although I respect your opinions... please try to be less... colorful in them in the future. Especially if you're going to be sticking around for longer than a few months.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    (isn't that shuttle at the lexington yet? sheesh, that's the longest crew transfer in the history of star trek)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    (Probably stuck in line with shuttles heading for some other ship?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    (well, look sharp; i'm about to make my grand resurgence)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    (Whenever people reappear.

BTW... if any of you guys want to try and meet up in game at some point... could always go to K-7. That was my usual haunt for most of my feds.)
    edited October 2014
    ((Im here))
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »

BTW... if any of you guys want to try and meet up in game at some point... could always go to K-7. That was my usual haunt for most of my feds.)
    (i'd like to try for tomorrow around 5 PM EST so we can tackle the delta quadrant together and you can see more of STO shadow...provided the server cooperates)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »

((I can, that would be about 1600 in my part of Texas. Unless something comes up))
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    (So... what time Pacific? 1 or 2 PM?)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Yeah, I has school...

*Looks around.*

Krys, can this thing go any slower? I knew we should have taken the transporter...

*Looks at her and smiles.*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OOC: That would be 10pm for me here in the UK.

I might be able to make it, but I'd only be on for an hour or so max. No promises.
    edited October 2014
    *Rachel growls, low in her throat*

Speaking as someone who was actually assimilated, and was part of a crew that made peaceful contact with an Undine renegade, that psycho sided with an omnicidal maniac against a bunch of individuals.

Plus, she hired that idiot Neelix, flip-flopped on the Prime Directive like it was optional, and she's been teaching every cadet at the Academy to use their transporters at all times, like they don't even have shuttles.

My first deployment, as a trooper attached to the Seattle. The Captain was fresh out of the academy. This was 2407. Those fools put Janeway in charge of the Academy ten years back, this kid is like her protege. So we're at this planet, Delta Volanis cluster, slated for colonization. We find there are two native species, both about a thousand years behind us tech-wise. One looks basically like your standard Western European Humans, the others are a Tarellian offshoot species, they look...well, scary as hell.

So what this fool is, he sees these species at war, and instead of obeying the freaking Prime Directive and using it the way it was supposed to be used, he says he's waited for this moment for years, because he can finally be like his idol Janeway. So he beams down to the planet with an away team and helps the blondes.

Turns out that not only did the blondes attack first--some kind of religious fanaticism--but they've got lethal poison nails. Fifteen of my comrades get killed, along with the idiot, because of this idiot's move.

The XO calls us back, gets the hell out of there and hails Command. Get this. Janeway has him court-martialed for failing to defend the poison-clawed nasties.

That's why I can't stand Janeway. She claims to be Human, but she's not. At least the psycho b*tch is honest about it.
    edited October 2014
    *The shuttle touches down on the deck of the Lexington*
    *shrugs*
    Time to go.
    *Gets up out of her seat and looks at the MACO*
    I'm not asking you to like the Admiral. I'm respectfully asking you to at least be respectful of rank.
    edited October 2014
    (OOC: Anytime in the middle of the day EST tomorrow should work for me. I'll be taking D'trel and Three to the Delta Quadrant.)
    edited October 2014
    (OOC: it be 2pm or 1400 in Washington state)

Could be a time warp? Real life groundhog day? Did someone not do something they should have?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    (well, i can always aim for a little earlier than 5, assuming jade also shows up early)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Sighs.*

I'm not going to like you. Do you have any specific character traits other than extreme Janeway hate?

*Raises an eyebrow.*
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Anyway...

*Meanwhile, there's an Ambassador-Class Starship docked up at nearby McKinley Station undergoing routine refit.*
    edited October 2014
    *and in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of the mckinley yard complex, space begins to warp and fluctuate just outside the yard's defense perimeter, setting off alerts on all nearby ships actively scanning in that general area, including the lexington*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Swears before rushing up to the bridge*
    edited October 2014
    *Hurries after her.*

Sh*t! Don't run so fast, you might break something!
    edited October 2014
    Break what? A speed record?
    *Hops into a turbolift and holds it for Kuntel*
    edited October 2014
    *and in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of the mckinley yard complex, space begins to warp and fluctuate just outside the yard's defense perimeter, setting off alerts on all nearby ships actively scanning in that general area, including the lexington*

*On the Ambassador, yellow alert is raised as a Starfleet Commander walks onto the Bridge.*

Commander: Report.

*An android at the Ops station turns in his seat, Lieutenant Commander rank pips on his collar.*

Alpha: Sir, there is a spatial disturbance directly ahead.

Commander: Get Carter up here, stat.

*He sits in the command seat, watching the screen.*

OOC: Out of curiosity, have any of you read my stories? If so, what do you think?
    edited October 2014
    No, TRIBBLE. You never know...

*Hops on with her.*
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Sighs.*

I'm not going to like you. Do you have any specific character traits other than extreme Janeway hate?

*Raises an eyebrow.*

*Rachel returns the favor*

I was in MACO. I'm not a complete idiot. I never leave a man behind if I can. I can kill people with a flick of my wrist, thanks in part to that psychotic scum Three.

What about you? You anything more than a sucker for Janeway's propaganda?