test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    Marrok: He just said something about a hidden message on the Voyager disk...and something about giant, sapient robots fighting a secret war on Earth? Honestly, I was kind of distracted at the time - probably should've p[aid closer attention.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,147 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Just get us back to DS9 honestly.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Nick: If you wanna bring him up on the viewscreen and ask him, be my guest. I'm curious now.

Koroh: Of course, Captain.

Delgado/Eli: *he looks to Lythe* You've been a patient in my medbay once. I am not going to lie, I'm glad Captain O'Connor was there to assist. his knowledge of your species' biology saved your life. your physiology is..... Unique... and, while i may be a fast learner, the danger you were in, I wouldn't have been fast enough. I hope you'll allow me to get proper scans to study so it isn't an issue in the future.

Donovan: *eats by himself, looking around boredly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    lythe: perhaps when i am in a better mood, but as i said i am fine it will take a lot more then that to take me out.

*next to the cardassian a rift forms in a split second shooting valendria out as she ricochets off the wall and flops onto the floor with a groan*

valendria: oooow......

tess: really? if you do want to that would be nice, you'd want to speak to biggs tho. he's jorins second.

*evelynn frantically runs into the mess hall, it looks like she was about to yell for help but shes cut off as one of her feet catch the lower end of her robe causing her to stumble forward onto her chest.*

tess: evelynn?! *she says getting up suddenly.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    *Marrok is currently busy scanning the disk with his PAW before looking up as something occurs to him* Hey, shouldn't we be heading up to the bridge and letting Aunt Krystal know about...everything? You know she hates not being in the loop.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: We can let her know in a bit. I'm sure she's having fun on the bridge, let her stay in command just a bit longer. Besides, I do wanna try to talk to alex about this.

Delgado/Eli: *looks to valendria* Ah, welcome to the U.S.S. Tepes. *he offers a hand of assistance*

Donovan: *hurriedly gets up, rushing over to Evelynn* Hey kiddo, What's wrong? do you need help getting to your feet?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Janri: Val? What are you doing here? You okay? *She moves to help her up, looking confused but giving a soft smile, happy to see her*

Kinkoshi: *She gets up and moves over to Evelynn* That was quite a fall little one, are you hurt?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Marrok: Um...not really - Aunt Krystal hates commanding, she'd rather be in the middle of the action.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Valendria: thanks.. *she takes elis hand standing up.* I haven’t gotten this down quite…. But I digress I came to check on you two. I thought I’d let you learn by a trial by fire kind of way but I realize it’s not the best way to learn so I’ll take a more hands on approach.

Evelynn: *stands up in a rush* I’m fine but mother isn’t!

Tess: what do you mean?

Evelynn: somethings wrong and it’s scaring me….
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: I mean right now she's pregnant so, I'm just trying to do my best to make sure nothing bad happens. Else I would have taken her onto the ship with us.... I just want some time to calm down from what we went through before I go up and see her.

Delgado/Eli: they just came back from their away mission. I'm making sure there are no issues.

Donovan: please, lead the way to her. Explain whole we walk. I don't wanna see her or you, hurt.
  • Options
    Marrok: Well, at least we crippled T'Ket - there's no way she's going to be able to find another Iaidon dreadnought so easily, as the other Iconians probably won't assist with her blood vengeance.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Janri: I'm still a bit out of my depth with a lot of things. But I am starting to get used to my enhanced senses atleast. Well... mostly. *She rubs her temples* I might need to start carrying around some pain meds.

Kinkoshi: I do not know much about her mother, perhaps someone should get Oculus as well. *She scratches her head but still seems concerned over Evelynn's distress.*
  • Options
    lythe: i am fine there is no need to worry.

valendria: i know a few tricks to help with that. if you have some time im free to show you some things. *her fluffy cat tail waves idlily behind her.*

evelynn: i dont know whats going on... why would someone need to get her? jaessa is her daughter. *she looks over at donovan.* im still not sure why you care so strongly....

tess: i could get her.
  • Options
    Nick: Despite everything, you still handled yourself well. might be a bit proud..... Wanna hold the Sword of Kahless for a moment?

Delgado/Eli: Anyways, I need to get to medbay, I have reports to file.

Donovan: Because I care about your mother. I want to help her and... I want to see her happy. Heck Kid, after I saw what you've been through and then you seeing what she's had buried in her for years, I want to make sure you're able to have a caring mother and be happy too. Guess getting out of a nuclear hellhole made me less jaded. Now please, lead the way and tell me what happened
  • Options
    Marrok: Why? It's just a melee weapon...an extremely impractical one, at that.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Janri: I'd really appreciate it, I think it'd be nice to learn more and maybe have some fun. *she means in an innocent context getting to use her abilities as fun*

Kinkoshi: I thought Jaessa hated her, that's why I suggested Oculus. But if you think she should be called in then I believe you. *she nods* If you don't know where she is Tess, the computer can tell you.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,147 Community Moderator
    (But its the Klingon Excalibur.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (I don't remember Excalibur being forged from the skin of Camelot's ancient enemies.)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    lythe: very well, apologies for the inconvenience. *she says to eli.* i will be on my way then.

valendria: *silently nods to lythe before looking back to janri.* i can take you back to k-13 when you're ready.

evelynn: i'll deal with unpacking that later.... *with out another word she turns around and runs in the direction that she came from.*

*tess gives a click as if she heard but as soon as kinkoshi looks back tess is nowhere to be seen, presumably already on route to find jaessa.*
  • Options
    Nick: Historical significance. say you held an artifact that has, can, and likely will change the history of the Klingon Empire.

Delgado/Eli: I'd suggest letting the captain know if you do... And your apparent friend, Lythe. *He gives a slight smirk as he walks off after that*

Donovan: *follows Evelynn* so what exactly happened?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Marrok: No kidding...*he mumbles darkly, thinking of J'ula and the upcoming - from this time period's perspective - civil war*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Janri: You going to be okay here Lythe? I know it won't be too long before this ship is back at K-13 too, but you know I worry.

*she nods to Valendria* I should let the captain know if we're going.

Kinkoshi: *she rubs the back of her neck* Guess I can't do much here.
  • Options
    lythe: yes i will be fine, see you back on the station. *she says walking off.*

valendria: i guess you should go see the captain, ill wait here for you.

evelynn: i dont know what happened.... i was asleep or dreaming when i saw something in my dreams.... i woke up to find mother inches from my face just.... starring down at me. with my eyes being wrapped i was only barely able to keep my composure before she walked away. after that i snuck out and ran as fast as i could....

tess: *pings oculus' door chime.*
  • Options
    Nick: so... C'mon, hold it and let me take a picture... Then you take a picture of me holding it!

Donovan: I'll hopefully be able to do something... I was afraid she'd relapse and this is what it's seeming like.
  • Options
    Marrok: ...No - I'm not even a Klingon.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (You're taking it too literal. The Sword of Kahless has the same significance to Klingons as Excalibur has to humans. Its a symbol as much as it is a weapon. A legend. They may not be made of the same materials... but they are both legendary.)
  • Options
    Nick; So? I'm Irish and I'd take a picture with Excalibur or Mjolnir in a heartbeat... If you're gonna be that way. Take a picture of me with it. *He assumes a heroic pose*
  • Options
    Marrok: Sure you wouldn't rather a picture of Martok triumphantly holding the sword above him while standing over your crumpled body? That would be more realistic.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: You can just say no, you know. You don't need to be a brat about it. I'll find someone else to take the picture.... Probably not quark, he'd charge me. Just... Go do whatever. Killing my post-mission buzz. *He walks off towards a turbolift*
  • Options
    *Marrok shrugs and beelines straight for the bridge, Voyager disk in paw, continuing to scan it while he waits for the turbolift to deposit him at his destination*​​

#LegalizeAwoo