test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,909 Arc User
    lythe: *her armor seems to shift into a set of casual robes that she usually wears when not in battle as she walks into the shuttle.*

valendria: *nods to nexa.* err no... i dont really remember where i got the feline features.... ive had them since the day i was born.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,223 Arc User
    Janri: I call dibs on the shower. *she hurries to the bathroom, eager to finally be cleaned off of all the blood on herself. Once in there it's not long before she puts it to good use*

Nexa: Thats fair. I need a medkit, these scrapes are hurting and my healing is a bit weak at the moment. *she sits down near Val in one of the chairs, grabbing some medical supplies to deal with her injuries, though it doesn't take long for her to finish and put them away* Much better... *with everyone on board she puts the autopilot on a course for K-13, and the runabout lifts off soon after*

FO: Here. *she sits down at her desk* Now you can speak freely.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,161 Arc User
    Grenadier Major Tybanus: *Looks down at the guardian spear as he silently prays to the God-Emperor*

Other Universe Nick: To put it simply, Your captain has been groomed by a cult all her life to be a sacrifice to bring an eldritch abomination into the universe, Possibly destroying it, and a lot of the crew are cult plants to make sure she stays under their control. I'm here to purge the cult members so they don't hurt anyone else in retaliation to their plans being foiled. Especially when she gets back and she's no longer useful to them and just a showing of their failures.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    valendria: *finds a soft spot on the ground twirling in a circle before curling up and falling fast asleep with a soft purr.*

lythe: *loses her composer for a moment.* by the gods how can something so destructive look so soft and adorable...... i see why humans would keep them as companions. *moves her hand petting her head as valendria lets out a small "mrrp" as she purrs.* i have no idea what this feeling is but i feel as if i may explode.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nexa: *she giggles tiredly as she grabs a blanket and sits down next to Val, getting comfortable next to her* I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Though be careful, I know you feel emotions stronger than others. But I think its good to indulge.

Janri: *she takes a surprising amount of time before coming out of the shower, dressed in some lighter clothes and still drying off when she returns to the group* That feels so much better. *she smiles before she sniffs the air, noticing that Nexa smells really appetizing and she blushes, sitting down next to her* Nexa... this might sound a bit strange but... could I... feed from you?

Nexa: I guess you can. Val was afraid to before because of the seal but I guess it's not a problem now. *she shrugs and offers her shoulder to Janri, and her mother prepares to bite into her*

FO: Can you provide some proof of this? These are some... outlandish claims to put it lightly. I'm open to the idea, I've noticed some oddities but still...
  • Options
    Grenadier Major Tybanus: *continues to pray, ignoring everyone else*

Other Universe Nick: I would guess from your features you are part vulcan, if you are learned in the right ways I'd Submit to a mind meld, other than that I have holo recordings of talking with her mother, destroying a cult seal in a town she apparently lived in. If there wasn't the likelyhood that comms are being monitored, I would suggest calling her yourself. Luckily I haven't gotten any signal pings in here so i don't believe our conversation here is being listened to.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    valendria: *starts to make a growling sound as her blood red eyes looks threateningly at janri.*

lythe: she goes from looking soft and precious to clawing your throat out in a matter of seconds.... is this what cats are like?
  • Options
    Nexa: Well... kind of. Though really it depends on their temperament. I think it might be because of what's happened as to why she's like this right now. Sorry Mom. Maybe another time? *she snuggles against Val, getting into a comfortable position that doesn't disturb her sleep as she rests with her, petting her to calm her down*

Janri: Sorry Val... *she looks embarrassed and kisses Nexa's cheek before backing off and getting up, walking over to Lythe.* Well... could I... feed from you Lythe? *she twiddle her fingers a bit nervous about asking her*

FO: I'd prefer the holorecordings. Random mind melds can be dangerous for both parties considering we know nothing about each other, save for that you're not with station security.
  • Options
    Valendria: *snuggles into nexa returning to her happy purring*

Lythe: I’m... not sure.....

Valendria: one of two things. You’d end up turning her cause she’s a virgin or killing her and I have no idea what vampirism would to to an eldar

Lythe: I’d rather not find out either way... sorry.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: Its okay... *she sighs* I don't know enough about this stuff yet so I didn't realize it was a bad idea. *she walks away and replicates a small piece of bamboo, biting into it in an attempt to calm herself, hoping the action of sinking her fangs into something will help her.*

*Nexa feels a little bad for Janri but can't really think of a way to help her right now. She closes her eyes as she rests with Val, happy to finally be able to relax with her something she has wanted to do for quite a while.*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Nick: I got something, how did you find kayla and have her start working on your ship?

Other Universe Nick: *taps on his gauntlet dispelling the Holo disguise, tapping some more and having some of his experiences with the cult play via Holo projection from his gauntlet*

Tybanus: *lost in prayer*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I actually didn't find her. She got pulled through a rift. She eventually made her way back to Earth and went to Starfleet Academy. After a brief stint aboard another ship, someone suggested she'd fit in better aboard Lexington.

The way she tells it though, that rift was apparently connected to some experiment an enemy had been working on before her people attacked the planet. So pretty much just chance that shot her here. She went from a Mercernary Combat Medic to Starfleet Medical Officer. She sometimes says that the Federation comes across to her as this universe's version of the Star League, and Starfleet is the Star League Defense Force. And according to her, the Mercenary unit she was with, the Eridani Light Horse, was once an SLDF unit before The Exodus, went Mercenary rather than abandon the Inner Sphere, and had dreamed of restoring the Star League for centuries. Then the Clans showed up, the Great Houses reformed the Star League, and the Light Horse was one of the units drafted to help in an Operation.

She could probably tell it better than I can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: It is interesting. What do you think about all that though? and did any more get sent here too?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (So, new Mudd pack...bugship, marauder and Maquis raider - I am getting this.)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Lythe: I’m sorry... if I knew more about this vampiric affliction then I’d be more open.

Valendria: *opens a rift and pulls out a pouch of blood tossing it towards janri* here have some of this.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: Its okay Lythe. Thank you though. *As she lets go of the bamboo* Thank you Val. I didn't think about your portals. *She smiles and starts to bite into the blood pack, drinking it quickly and relaxing as she's fed, this time she manages to avoid making much of a mess, and when she's done she comes over and sits down next to Val and Nexa, feeling her tiredness growing*

Nexa: *Yawning softly* Val you should feed too if you haven't... I'm assuming since you growled at Mom you're probably hungry. You can drink from me if you like. *She blushes and opens her eyes, looking at Valendria*

FO: Hmm... *She seems intrigued to an extent* So what exactly are you planning to do with this information? I don't really know how to begin arresting crewmembers for being in a cult until I've been able to do a thorough investigation of them.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Krystal: Pretty sure by now you've heard Lexington's rep for being the weirdest ship in the fleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nick: that.... That didn't answer my question. Did anyone get sent with kayla?

Other Universe Nick: Arrest? There are precautions I have to take with them. I just need you to... Turn a blind eye.
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
  • Options
    valendria: too tired... need sleep....

lythe: hmm i guess thats that. *she says sitting down and going into a partially aware meditative state.*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nexa: Goodnight then... *she gives her one last kiss then closes her eyes again, starting to drift off to sleep. Nexa has a very pure smile, one that looks like it could melt the coldest heart. What she dreamed of has come to pass, her family intact and for the most part they're able to truly rest after the ordeal they've gone through*

Janri: I hope you get enough rest like that Lythe. *she passes out next to the duo, wrapped in her own blanket*

*Oculus is stretching in the morning before she gets up and gets a box ready, waiting on Jaessa to waken*

FO: Look the other way? You mean to tell me you wish to... make them disappear?
  • Options
    Jaessa: *slowly wakes up laying in bed.*

Kenzie: *making some modifications to her spartan armor in a room that was given to her for the time being*

*in briana’s room a rift opens as Kara walks out smelling like she’s been sweating at a forge for the past few hours*

Kara: well that’s done.... dunno if you can hear me but sorry I’ll clean the sheets later.... *she says before flopping over getting her grime and dirt on the bed falling asleep soon after with a loud snore*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Krystal: Not that I know of.
  • Options
    Oculus: Good morning. *she smiles and sits down on the bed with her legs crossed* I know everything has been stressful lately... considering what we've dealt with, and what's happened... and I don't know if you noticed either how long it's been. You probably haven't done something like this specifically.

But I wanted to do something nice for you. It's our one year anniversary, one year since we first got together. *she holds out the box for Jaessa* And I got you a present. *Jaessa can also smell some food, it appears Oculus has cooked for her*

*Reashe knocks on the door to the room Kenzie is in*

*T'Lera smells the grime in her sleep but she doesn't wake up, just wiggles a little in her current position and giving another smile with Kara back*
  • Options
    Jaessa: oh.... I didn’t even realize..... I feel awful now I’m sorry... it completely slipped my mind. *she retreats back into her covers.*

Kenzie: hmm? Who is it?
  • Options
    Oculus: Hey its okay Jaessa. I figured with everything that's happened the past few days it probably would've slipped your mind. I understand. *She sets the box down on her pillow then pats Jaessa through the blanket* I prepared some food for you, along with the present. I don't mind if you didn't have a chance to prepare something for me. *Oculus already figured that with the situation involving Cerys, and having been stranded on the planet that Jaessa wouldn't have been thinking about the date, she just wanted to prepare something special for Jaessa*

Reashe: Its me! Reashe! I wanted to come see you.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: Is... That an issue to you?

Nick: maybe kayla would know. So anyone else from any other Universes or timelines on your ship that I am unaware of?

Briana: *scrunches her nose for a moment before pulling T'Lera with her as she gets herself closer to Kara*

Tybanus: *finishing his prayers, he takes the maintenance kit for his lasgun and starts to work on it*
  • Options
    kara: *heavily snorring on the foot of her bed.*

lythe: so kriegsman.... do you have a name or am i not worthy of hearing it being an eldar?

jaessa: well.... i can think of some way to make up for it... *she pulls the covers off, shed be blushing if not for her already red skin.*

kenzie: well come in and take a seat then, i dont think you should be walking around yet. *shes currently fiddling with the armored belt of her armor trying to fit it in a way that keeps the air tight seal as well as an area for her tail to wrap around her waist with out snapping on extreme impacts.*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Oculus: Jaessa... *She smiles and bites her lip* This definitely works for me. *She leans in for a kiss, wearing an eyewrap instead of a mask at the moment as she embraces Jaessa*

Reashe: Well my ribs are still sore but they've healed enough that I can walk around without being in too much pain. But I have to keep this wrap on. *She points at a special bandaged wrap around her abdomen to keep her ribs in the right place as they heal. She sits down next to Kenzie, watching curiously as she works* Besides, I find this better than just waiting around in a bed all day.

*T'Lera makes a soft noise as she's moved but relaxes when they finish getting closer to Kara*

FO: Well... while I understand the reasons for wanting to get rid of them, I'm not exactly used to dispensing... would justice be the right word? Like this.
  • Options
    kara: *starts purring in her sleep.*

jaessa: *grins as she flips oculus on her back sitting on top of her and softly kissing her.* i hoped it would.

kenzie: watching me work on my armor? *shes currently wearing a loose fitting tank top and long tan work pants with thick metal toed boots. her blonde colored tail sways as she works.*