test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Janri: I... what? *The frost on her body stops thawing though she also has stopped creating more, and Janri simply looks confused, her turmoil of emotions slowing down for the moment as she processes what Val said. She looks towards Val's boots then back up to her face*

Reashe: Well I think it will be pretty cool, or fun to see. *She nods and she starts leading them to where they store the vehicles like the speeders, a somewhat seductive sway in her hips with each step.*

Rax: Understood. *He nods, carefully making his way out of the medbay without disturbing the couple, carrying his helmet as he makes his way towards the messhall*

Nexa: Killing them is fine. But we have to make sure we only kill the cultist. *She pauses* I feel... *She looks around, tilting her head looking lost in thought* Val feels... different. I'm not sure why. Wait a second... *she looks down at her tattered clothes, suddenly remembering that her body is barely covered by them and she blushes deeply* I uh... be right back! *She hurries back into the shuttle though some of the crew already caught glimpses of her standing outside of it in her state. She gets changed into some clean functional clothes that fit her form well and comes back out to see Tybanus*

*The cultist was initially unaware then looks up*

Cultist: Dan Throckmorton? Why are you just barging in like that? *He was reading something*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: alright. Hopefully we will depart soon. You excited?

Tybanus: then let us find the Cultists! Wait gimmie a sec *grabs the guardian spear that's obviously way too oversized for him*

Other Universe Nick: sorry to disturb you but I just got readings of a leak in here. Hopefully it's not toxic and can be fixed fast. I'm not Intruding am I? What ya reading? *Tries to get a look at the book*

Freeman: I mean it works for out counterparts. I'm sure it won't all be too bad. If we raise them as a mandalorian like we are now I'm sure everything will will be alright.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Valendria: well go on and cry on my leg if it will make you feel better.

Lythe: *walks out of her bathroom feeling a lot more relaxed.* that’s better.

Kenzie: *thinks to herself as she watches reashe walk* you’ve really taken an interest in me.

Jorin: freeman, if you can spare a moment I’ll be showing rax the inner workings of a lightsaber and it’s something I’ve wanted to show you as well

Mira: go on, I’ll be fine. Just need some rest... I never knew pregnancy would be so draining.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: I wanted to be held... not just cry on your leg... *she looks a little hurt, while she's in control of herself more she does still she'd some tears, but the frost begins to fade away*

Reashe: *Reashe feels more at ease around Kenzie. Partially because of her burgeoning feelings towards her as she genuinely cares about her, but also because she relates to Kenzie on some level, and is glad to have someone without any ties to her home galaxy to spend time with. Her seductive gait seems to be subconscious based on her attraction to Kenzie. It's not too long before they arrive at their destination* I guess this is also a good opportunity for you to see more of our technology too. Considering your warthogs, our speeders are a bit different.

Nexa: I think thats too big... I'm not sure you'll be able to use that to fight anyone. *she doesn't have any of her weapons, she lost her pistols during the battles in the hellscape*

Cultist: Yeah, you kind of are... *he's reading a novel about poetry*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Tybanus: I shall indeed try. Its not too big that I can't thrust it at my foes

Other Universe Nick: you don't seem as sorrowful as the rest of your ilk *he seems rather upbeat and cheery. As he goes over to a wall with a tricorder*

Freeman: uh yeah. Sure Jorin. *Gives mira a headpat then follows Jorin*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Considering I don't even know what's going on? *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    valendria: the leg will be the best you get, i have cultists to kill so make it quick.

lythe: *wonders back in her robes looking more relaxed as she finds nexa and tybanus.* where did valendria and janri go?

kenzie: yeah i suppose so, *she looks around finding a large speeder.* this should be a nice warm up. *she positions and braces herself before letting out a mighty grunt hoisting the speeder in the air with surprising ease.*

jorin: *nods.* i'll meet you in the mess hall then. *he says walking off.*

mira: *purrs for a moment.* stay safe love.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Janri: I... okay... *She looks towards the ground and weakly hugs Val's leg, resting her head against it, having no clue as to why Valendria is acting like this. She cries quietly, feeling like there's no point in making any noise, Val doesn't seem to be herself at the moment. She eventually closes her eyes, feeling empty*

Nexa: Mom went chasing after you then Val disappeared into a portal. I'm not sure where either of them went. *she shrugs* Val felt... different. And I'm worried about Mom but I don't know where to look for her.

Reashe: Oh that is pretty impressive. *She looks amazed at just how strong Kenzie is, staying a safe distance away but admiring how she can lift such a heavy object so easily. While she has seen the force do such feats this is the first time she's seen a "normal" person lift something like this.* And it really isn't hard for you to hold that up?

*Rax is sitting at a table in the messhall, setting his helmet down on it and fiddling with something on it while he waits*

Cultist: My ilk? What are you talking about? *He looks genuinely confused as to what Nick is doing there*
  • Options
    Nick: alright. Hopefully we will depart soon. You excited? Well Covert mission, remember?

Tybanus: I am ready to kill cultists for the emperor!

Other Universe Nick: Ilk? What do you mean?.... Okay i think there might be a leak or something in here. are you well?

Freeman: I'm only going to the mess hall love. *follows jorin*
  • Options
    valendria: alright time to go. *she pulls her leg away from janri regardless and picks up the scent of any cultists near by.*

lythe: you cant feel janri's presence? speaking of valendria she does seem different.....

Kenzie: no not really *she says setting it down just as easily* is there anything heavier around here?

Jorin: *makes his way to the mess hall after getting dressed*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: *She utters one word before going silent* Sorry...

*Janri just stays there, unmoving as she reacts blankly to the environment*

*Val is able to find the scent of a few cultist talking in a hidden compartment in a jeffries tube area*

Nexa: I can feel Mom's presence. *she nods* But I'm not quite used to actually like... sensing people. This is still new to me. I think Val and Mom are in the same spot. *she tilts her head trying to focus* It felt like Mom was so cold earlier, like frost cold. *She rubs her temples* But now its different, mom isn't cold but she feels... dark?

Reashe: Well... I'm not sure. We might have something heavier but I haven't really looked at our supplies as much. Maybe we have a basilisk? *She looks around in the vehicle bay for heavier objects*

Cultist: You just said I'm not as sorrowful as the rest of my ilk. Which understandably baffled me. What are you going on about a leak? You're acting really strange Dan...

*Rax is still fiddling with his helmet when the two of them finally arrive*
  • Options
    Tybanus: what do I do now? Point me at a cultist already

Other Universe Nick: I told you when I came in the room that I had a reading about some kinda leak. You may be suffering from short term memory loss. We should get you to sickbay.

Freeman: Hey.
  • Options
    valendria: *phases thru the jeffries tube looking over at the group.* one of you are going to tell me how many cultists and where they are on this ship. dont bother running you wont get far, i did kill your god after all.

lythe: i dont like this.... ill find her you two worry about the cultists. *she hurries off to where janri is.*

*there is in fact a basilisk war droid standing near one of the drop pods.*

kenzie: is that one of them? *she points to it.*

jorin: *walks over to rax.* alright so down to the basics. *pulls out his off hand saber that looks more basic with a deeper blue colored blade.* you have to feel your blade, feel the parts in it. this comes with experience and training. *he closes his eyes and focuses as the saber starts to come apart piece by piece.*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    *Janri is still in the fetal position when Lythe arrives, she seems to have shut down, the tears have slowed down. She doesn't react when Lythe comes in*

Nexa: I don't know where to find one... come on let's start looking I guess... *she starts to head out of the shuttlebay. She can sense a taint on the cultists on the ship, making them stand out to her but she's unsure of herself*

JCultist: who? What? You can't be...

*The other cultist begins to run away trying to flee despite her warning*

RCultist: No you didn't... I... *he looks lost in thought before looking at a bracelet on his hand*

Reashe: Yep. We can use them for orbital drops. *she nods* I doubt there's much heavier we could find.

Rax: I think I understand... *he reaches out with the force to sense what's happening as he watches*
  • Options
    Tybanus: lead me to them and I shall eradicate them! *He follows with the spear*

(He did though.)

Other Universe Nick: *starts scanning behind the cultist* just let me find the source of this quick. *As the Cultist is looking at his braclet he sees a vortex open at his feet. The last thing he sees as he's shot in the back of the head, falling forward into the portal*

Freeman: woah. I can't wait to learn that. So we gotta treat it like it's part of us. That's what I get by feel it. Like an extension of ourselves.
  • Options
    valendria: well i warned you both. *she pulls out her bolt pistol aiming for the leg as she fires blowing it clean off, the unmistakable sound of a cannon is heard thru out the deck as she fires.* ok so as i was saying and dont make me repeat myself or ill make what daliah can do look like a f*cking picnic in candy land. my other half and to an extent i have had a very existentially trying week and its all because of you sh*ts and wanting to resurrect your stupid god so you are going to tell me where every last one of your sorry a*ses are and for each time im not happy with your answer ill take an appendage of my choosing away got it? *some sort of crimson spectral hand pulls the cultist that she shot the leg from back into the room they attempted to run from.*

lythe: janri? are you alright? *she moves over to try and help her up.*

kenzie: well... its a bit awkward to lift but ill give it a try. *she walks over finding a position of balance as she lets out a heavy grunt, at first she struggles more so due to the unwieldy feel of the giant droid but eventually she hoists it over her head.* see..... *grunts* nothing to it.

jorin: exactly you're learning well apprentice. this weapon is our life, an extension of your arm and a defensive tool. much like any blaster its use is determined by the wielder. whether it is a blade in the dark or used to commit atrocities it has not the capacity to determine its actions. but that is not to say that the users past and deeds arnt imprinted thru the force onto it.
  • Options
    Cultist: I-I Don't know what you're talking about!

Cultist 2: *the one she shot after he's done screaming in pain* I-I'Ll tell you! Just please Don't take another limb! I don't know where everyone is right now... but there's 73 of us onboard. Dahlia had us infiltrate the crew after Nexa left starfleet... wanted us to keep a close watch on her.

Janri: *she doesn't resist being helped up and leans against Lythe* I'm sorry... for causing you... distress. I just meant to be sweet... I feel like a failure... Val came here to... I think calm me down... but I was just annoying her with my issues... *she closes her eyes* I... just wanted to be held... but she would barely even look at me... just wanted me to shine her boots... I... I don't want to be an annoyance to you too... *her voice is a bit hollow, she eventually looks up to Lythe, concerned that speaking is a bad idea*

Reashe: *she blushes a little as she watches her again* How do you do that? I know you're special cause of the spartan stuff... but to be able to lift a basilisk like that... *she trails off, still amazed. She has a bot of a cute expression on her face as she watches intently* Man I really am kind of like a toothpick compared to you.

Rax: I have heard of plenty of force wielder weapons that gain a sort of power or echo of their wielders. Especially anything touched by Revan. Man had a habit of leaving a lasting effect on objects.

(Sorry, guess I didn't remember right)

*Nick might here the faint sound of Val's bolt pistol. Some of the crew are trying to figure out the source of the noise*

Nexa: *She leads Tybanus to a small engineering compartment with 3 cultists around it having a meeting.* I can feel it on them... They're cultists for sure. Members of the order feel different to me. It's getting easier to single them out.
  • Options
    Tybanus: *points the guardian spear at the Cultist's, hitting the trigger for the bolt caster, sending him flying back like a person firing their first 12 guage but the bolt connects and explodes as it makes contact with the Cultist's chest, the small explosion burning white hot as even with it's small diameter, it gives painful burns to the other cultists, the sound ringing out like Val's, possibly even louder. The hit Cultist's legs fall over, all that's left of them that hasn't been vaporized*

Other Universe Nick: Looks like purge night is open invitation. *He moves out of the now empty room. Not a spot anywhere since he shot the body right into a vortex, heading out to find his next victims*

Freeman: so... If we can imprint what we do on the blade. Is it alive in its own way?
  • Options
    Valendria: 73 huh. How many of you would know who I am?

Lythe: valendria isn’t herself right now... it’s nothing that you did janri and don’t worry about me I’m fine.

Kenzie: *sets the droid down with a heavy grunt* lots of people are I was just made like this.

Jorin: indeed but it’s not alive per say. It’s more like a book that can be read by those with the ability to read it.
  • Options
    Cultist 2: Most of us would... we were reporting on you when Nexa rescued you along with Lythe.

Janri: Okay... *She looks back towards the ground, slowly standing on her own instead of leaning against Lythe* What's going on with Val...? *She starts to wipe her face clean of her tears. She's still not in a good state, but she's not retreating into her mind like she was when Lythe found her. Lythe's words are atleast some comfort to her*

Reashe: *She comes over to Kenzie now that no heavy objects are threatening the smol Chiss* Made like that or not, I still think you're pretty special.

Rax: Do we imprint these things on it during the building process? Or does it simply occur over time with it?

Nexa: Please be careful with that, I don't want to get accidentally vented into space. *She looks at the other cultists, her eyes adjusting to the bright flash. She raises a hand, a cold look in her eye as she gazes upon them and unleashes bolts of energy that fly out quickly, shooting through them and creating holes wherever they impacted. The 2 cultists are put down rather quickly* I wanted this to be done nice and quiet... now the whole crew is probably going to be freaking out... *She lets out a sigh, looking down at the bodies of the cultists, then looking at her hand*

*There's more Cultists hiding in their quarters, and the ship is beginning to go on alert, crewmembers investigating what's going on, cultists and innocents*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shrug* I'll hold judgement until I know what is going on.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: Well hopefully we hear something soon so i can go into a briefing

Tybanus: to be fair i could hear boltfire in the distance so i wasn't the first to start.

Other Universe Nick: *decides to take a more subtle approach, taking a small pen with a needle like tip from the transporter buffer storage on his belt, passing by crew and cultist, the cultists barely feeling a prick as he passes*

Freeman: yeah, thats a good question
  • Options
    valendria: 73 of you all just hidden around this ship like rats..... thrown curse you all i just want to be done with this sh*t so i can move on with my life and never have to hear about your stupid f*cking cult or god or piece of sh*t angel ever again but now im ganna have to take days probably weeks weeding thru you f*cks. you cant even begin to fathom the unholy rage i feel.... *she grabs the one that she hasnt shot by the neck and pulls him down to her eye level. she stares into him with an enraged expression and eyes filled with hatred.* how about this. you tell all your cult f*cks to leave and i wont personally go insane hunting each and everyone of you down until you are nothing more then a mote in the dust bin of history! *she almost seems unhinged but her words have weight as she could indeed back up this threat and would.*

lythe: *embraces janri.* thats not the val that we know.... shes some how formed a split personality or perhaps it was always there... if i had to put a name on this personality it seems close to when she first arrived here, the remnants of her imperial indoctrination, the inquisitor....

kenzie: im just way stronger then the average person there isnt anything special about that. *shrugs.*

jorin: well an apprentice or padawan dont have their lightsabers already awash with their many deeds and actions now do they? no it takes time thru your many actions that ripple thru the force your saber picks up on it and begins forming a bond with you. or i should say specifically the kyber crystal does.
  • Options
    Nexa: Yeah but Val's doesn't explode like a star now does it? *she's not being sarcastic, just pointing out the difference* I'm pretty sure the hull could take a few rounds from her bolter. Not sure about that thing. I... *She shakes her head* I have to talk to Val. You can follow if you want. *She heads over to the area Val is speaking to the cultists in*

Cultist 2: I-I'll make sure they all get the message. We'll leave immediately. *He nods weakly*

*Cultist one tries to agree but he's having a bit of a harder time speaking.*

*Cultist two starts to send out the message, and the cultist begin to move about, most of them taking to the runabouts in order to flee, while the regular crew is confused by the sudden action. *

*There doesn't seem to be any cultist that wants to stay behind, they don't really have anything left to fight for at the moment, and revenge isn't on their minds when they're being threatened by the one who killed their leaders*

Nexa: *As she walks in on them she looks at Valendria, eyeing her and looking back between her and the cultists* That explains the gunshot. I'm guessing Val is... indisposed at the moment and you're the "other" one. *she looks at her, sensing that another personality is piloting her at the moment* I can tell you're both frustrated. I know the cultists are all making a run for it, I guess whatever you did worked. Maybe now we can actually rest in some peace and quiet.

Janri: Lythe... *She rests her head against Lythe and holds onto her, careful about her strength but leaning into the embrace and relaxing. She needed to be held badly, just the simple act of it is calming her down immensely. The turmoil in her mind is eased and she's starting to come back to her normal self.* Thank you for this. I hadn't seen Val when she first arrived, so I guess that's why I didn't realize just how bizarre she was acting at first. Is there anything we can do about this... Inquisitor? I don't have any kind of telepathy that I know of... so I don't know anything about multiple personalities and stuff. Is this like what was going on with Nexa?

Reashe: I wasn't exactly just talking about your strength there. *she rubs the back of her neck* I'm not quite sure I have anything amazing that I can show off to you that I can do. *She looks thoughtful*

Rax: I wonder how this thing will react over time then. *He picks up the black crystal again, eyeing it closely* I wonder what Mother would've thought about me eventually taking up a lightsaber. I probably would've gone through the academy if things had worked out differently.

*Some of the cultists that Nick pricked are now attempting to leave with the others, leaving themselves vulnerable to whatever he got them with*
  • Options
    valendria: shhhh dont interrupt me. *she looks at nexa then returns to the other cultist.* i suggest you run while you can then. *looks over at the legless one.* now what to do with you. *she walks over putting her boot on his chest.* you'll bleed out anyway and you cant run, tell you what i'll give you a present before you die. *she says sitting on his face as she wraps her legs around the back of his head she starts flexing and every so slowly cracking his skull. not the to point of death but enough to cause immense pain as she lets out a sadistic laugh.*

lythe: in a way yes but this one is far more antagonistic to her other half. she is also a deeply disturbed and disturbing individual but at the moment valendria is not at the helm so to speak.....

kenzie: theres probly something you can do.

jorin: well jaessa is the historian, the only academy ive heard of are the imperial ones.
  • Options
    *Nexa remains quiet, watching with morbid curiosity. She's sensing something from Val that's surprising to her.*

*Cultist 1 wastes no time running away to leave with the others, not wanting to be here for whatever Val is doing*

*Cultist 2, the legless one begins to scream in pain, trying to pull on her legs for some kind of reprieve from the pain*

Nexa: *to herself, but audible* Please tell me his head isn't going to pop... *She starts to reach up to cover her eyes depending on what Val does next*

Janri: I'm a bit nervous about how bad this other half could get... and I'm guessing this other half doesn't really like you, me, or Nexa. *She sighs* As long as she isn't dangerous to us...

Reashe: Well... *she has an idea* I'll need a knife. But I can show you a bit of what my training lets me do. *She smiles again* I don't have one on me, we'd have to go back to my quarters, or yours if you have one.

Rax: Sorry, I forget about the time difference sometimes. I'm talking about the Sith academy. It was on Korriban. *He scratches at his bony chin. He doesn't have any tendrils or protrusions on it like other purebloods, but he still retains the typtical bony features* I think from what little I've heard about your time from Ethrit and Oculus that its not in use anymore. Or atleast, not for training more Sith Lords and such.
  • Options
    Tybanus: Yes, the spear is powerful. Stabs only. Oh yes his head will likely explode.

Other Universe Nick: *the ones that had been pricked start to have a hard time breathing, as they escape they start coughing, eventually within the hour their lungs will fill with their own blood* now to deal with the ones in the runabouts *taps on his gauntlet, disappearing from the ship, ending up on one of the runabouts in the sleeping quarters*

******"

Freeman: so I'll get to build my own?... I assume we'll have to go home
  • Options
    valendria: *she continues to put more and more pressure slowly cracking his head until a gut wrenching pop is heard as his skull cap flies off and sprays a mix of blood and brain matter onto val and the floor and walls. val takes a deep breath licking her lips of the blood.* aaah yes the hunt begins. *she says before leaping onto a wall with inhuman speed then leaping past nexa and tybanus running in the direction of the shuttle bay in an animalistic four legged way.*

lythe: you would be correct but i wouldnt worry to much about it. there isnt much that can be done for her in her current state....

kenzie: well i do have a knife but its on my armor... why not get yours?

jorin: korriban is nothing more then a tomb world of long dead sith. completely forgotten by the rest of the galaxy, and yes you will have to build your own if we can find a way back that is.
  • Options
    Nexa: *She covers her eyes to prevent herself from seeing it but she still hears the sickening sound.* I knew it was going to happen... I'll clean this up later... I don't want any of the crew to have to deal with this... *She opens her eyes as she watches Val run off, following after her at a slower pace, likely getting to the shuttle bay a few minutes after she arrives*

Janri: What should we do then? *She looks up at Lythe, now mostly recovered* If this Inquisitor is executing the cultists... I get the feeling its not going to be pretty...

Reashe: *She nods* I can just get mine. *She starts to lead the way to her quarters* I'm not sure what they'd call this game where you're from. I don't even really know the name of it here, but one of the other mandos taught me it. *When they get there she grabs her combat knife*

Rax: Yeah, its what I figured. Seems most of my people are extinct as well. Probably not a good thing to know about the "future". *He shrugs*

*The cultists are unaware of Nick or Valendria at the moment, though some are trying to give medical attention to those that were poisoned*
  • Options
    valendria: *she stops running and stands upright, an entire row of sharp teeth fully visible with a wide sadistic smile, she snatches one of the cultists with out any of them knowing and drinks their blood leaving enough to turn them into a ghoul. she snatches up a few more gorging herself with their blood and turning around 10 more into ghouls who start mindlessly attacking the other cultists turning them into ghouls as well. eventually she jumps down letting out an unholy laugh as her small army starts going at the remaining cultists.* oh this was far to easy. *she spots the one that she let go forming from mist behind him and to his surprise she gently caresses his back and cheek the ghouls dont seem to attack him either.* oh darling did you honestly think i would let any of you leave here alive? you simply made it easier for me to kill you all. *she has an oddly sweet but down right evil smile on her face as she looks at him, her eyes a piecing red and orange*

lythe: no it wont be at all.... we must hurry to the shuttle bay. *she starts to make haste.*

kenzie: wait a game? is this a dangerous thing?

jorin: you took it better then i thought.