test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Nick: and you're going for another pass around on that train, huh? Or was that supposed to be a surprise?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Nexa: *she closes her eyes a few tears streaking out* I just want to see her happy... to see her smile again... I want to just run away from this, far away from any monsters or demons and just hold her where it's safe... I... *she looks like shes about to say more but her voice gives out.* I guess you already know how I feel... I curse what I am... what has been done to me... she's suffered so much just trying to help me... *when Nexa is finally laid down on the symbol she's too weak to open her eyes again. She whispers an I'm sorry towards Val, blaming herself for Val's suffering the past few days*

Thank you Lythe... *Nexa starts to hum the song she sang before, but its more for herself as she cries steadily, her mind growing dark, her last moments feeling alone before atlast her heart gives out, her body growing cold and the song ending. She lays there with the last of her tears streaming down her face, finally fulfilling the role she was destined for*

*Janri sits next to Valendria, holding her tight as she cries herself, even knowing that Nexa will be resurrected doesn't help seeing her daughter dead on the ground and she tries to comfort Val, keeping her from looking at Nexa's body*

*Soon everything seems unnaturally quiet as a gateway appears at the opposite end of the platform, a tall being slowly walking out of a empty doorway. It's body is haggard, marred with scarred flesh, it's face covered completely with its features obscured, stitches holding it together at the back, its clothing more like a butcher's smock and on its shoulders it bears the seal of metatron on each. Valtiel has arrived. His mere presence is unnerving, if Lythe were to try to read his mind it would be incomprehensible to her. He slowly takes his first step towards Nexa's body*

Custodes: Even so, here of all places mankind must need to stand together. When faced with such monstrosities it matters little what crimes one is atoning for, only that we fight for all of mankind. *it looks at his kneeling form*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Grenadier major: a cultist lead me here. He tried to tell me this was Holly Terra. Told me i had to purge an inquisitor... But this looks and feels as if it were.... the immaterium... How long have you been here lord custodian? Can the Emperor's blessing help you from....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    Lythe: *backs up and stands there with her arms crossed*

Valendria: I exist to suffer.... it’s all I will ever do.... *she slowly gets up* fine then. If all my life is nothing but torment then so be it.

Remus: well that thing is certainly odd
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Janri: You don't exist to suffer Val... you have people who who would do anything to make sure you don't suffer anymore...

*Valtiel walks forward, a strange patience in each step, he could move so much faster. He completely ignores the others there, they're beneath his notice, insignificant to him. Eventually he arrives at Nexa and he reaches out with a hand, her body being lifted up by a golden light, as it brightens her wounds stitch back together, the blood being washed from her form, her arm quickly regrows itself, the last wound to disappear is the hole in her chest from the sword. When the light fades her body is set back down slowly and they can feel the life return to her once more. With his work done Valtiel begins to turn around to leave*

Nexa: *She gasps, opening her eyes and looking around, disoriented. Normally in the past when her other self had been resurrected by him they were unconscious for longer but she was able to wake up almost right away. She gets up quickly, feeling completely fine as her body has no signs of physical stress, its as if she's at full health once more* Valtiel... I know you do not care to even listen to listen to what any of us would have to say... but I will make you listen. I will end you. I will not allow you to plague us any more! *She yells angrily, reaching out with a hand and causing the door Valtiel used to seal itself. He pauses for a moment, standing there silently*

*Nexa lifts into the air, her seal glowing brighter than ever before, instead of the usual yellow orange glow this time its a bright furious red same as the halo of the sun on the ground. Outside of Nowhere, one by one the other seals glow just as intensely, power filling the very air until with all of them activated the entire town is covered in a massive seal of metatron, anyone in the hellscape can feel it, even the monsters birthed by it are forced to take pause at this display of power. Nexa can feel the seals connected together, the power Alessa sought to use to end herself is finally hers to wield.*

Nexa: SUFFER *Her voice echos and the platform and hellscape quake as she unleashes the power of the Seals. Valtiel's shoulders begin to burn him, causing his flesh to rip around them as he's caused agonizing pain, and suddenly the Massive Town Wide Seal explodes with energy, all of its power directed into nowhere, Valtiel is bathed in a blood red light as his body is battered and torn by it, the sheer strength of the blast is awe inspiring. When atlast it ends Valtiel stands there blackened, his body torn, bleeding, but still standing. he turns back towards them, a holy ire dripping from his presence* Its done... he's weakened... we have to end this now! I'll protect you all if you're injured, we have to kill him now. *She is lowered to the ground feeling a surge of power in her body, even with the seals having done her job she feels a bit empowered*

*The custodes is about to answer when suddenly they're borne witness to the massive Seal of Metatron. The Custodes was previously unaware of its corruption, but in the bright red light suddenly parts of its body begin to turn more human like, the mass of flesh on parts of its armor receding. Its flesh is still obviously wrong to the right people, but its no longer overgrown, looking more like that of the nurses in that its colored like the dead with some signs of being warped. This makes it more vulnerable*

Custodes: By the emperor what is this?!
  • Options
    Grenadier major: I don't know! We... We need to go to the source.... *He looks back to the Custodes* Lord Custodian, by the throne I think the God-Emperor noticed. You are one of his companions, one of his right hands, his word as he sits on the throne. It is only right he would do something.
  • Options
    Lythe: how!?

Valendria: I don’t care anymore..... *her mind unable to take any further pain finally shatters for good as a column of hellfire shoots down from the sky above. With no care for anything any more she unleashes an explosive dome of pure hellfire that stretches as far as nexa and valtiel. As the fire dissipates a set of wings unfurl leaving a beast like looking demonic figure where Val once stood. Nexa can feel that she is all but gone, there is nothing there but a beast fueled by primal rage as it lets out a demonic roar lunging at valtiel and unleashing a devistaring flurry of attacks with its devil sword and frost sword*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: W-what? Val...? *She barely has a moment to prepare herself but before she's incinerated, Nexa's body glows dimly, her fingers covered in a warm light and she closes her eyes, Janri, Remus, and Lythe being covered in a soft glow as they're shielded from the hellfire though it injures Nexa to protect them from it*

Nexa: She's losing herself... If she keeps unleashing hellfire like that I'm not sure I can keep protecting us. *She glares at Remus* Don't you even dare think of trying to kill her, I will save her.

*Valtiel begins to block the attacks, the swords are unable to cut all the way through his body but they do cut deep in some areas. He repulses her with an explosion of energy, her initial assault dealing quite a bit of damage. Valtiel begins to say something but its incomprehensible to all of them, causing them to feel headaches.*

Valtiel: *His words start to make more sense until finally they can understand them* If you would dare attack an angel of god then you shall suffer the consequences. *His ruined body begins to lift into the air and faced with his own potential death he has thrown aside his worry of keeping Nexa alive so that his god may continue to grow within her, for he knows if he were to perish the god could be lost from its goals. Valtiel tears at its own face, a deep red light flashing and blinding them. From its back a single massive ashen wing sprouts on its right side, blood dripping from the feathers, its left side sprouts a fourth of a wing, more of a stump that looks blackened, glowing red blood seeping from the end of it, his body grows until it takes on an even larger form, a bit larger than Valendria, his skin returns to a pale brown/grayish tone as the blackened flesh is shed though his shoulders constantly seep his own blood remaining damaged by the seal, his clothing is revealed to be an angelic robe, worn down by his sins until it took a leathery blood stained appearance. When atlast the light dims and they can look upon his body, his head has over a dozen eyes, each randomly spaced around his face, his mouth sewn shut with barbed wire as his multiple eyes begin to gaze upon them. Above his head glows a broken fragmented blood red halo*

Valtiel: *In his true, corrupted Angelic form* B̸̮̐E̷̢̕ ̸̤̈N̴̰̒Ỏ̵̹T̴̜͑ ̶͈̓Ã̶̱F̷̤͒R̷̡͌Ä̴̦́Ì̸̱Ḓ̷͘. *His words hold so much power in them and he looks upon them with the judgement only an angel could bring forth*

Nexa: W-what is this? *She looks in awe, she figured Valtiel would still survive the attack and they'd be forced to kill him after it weakened him but this? She didn't expect this*

Alessa: *Speaking through Nexa* This is Valtiel. The Messenger of God. The Fallen Angel who was cast out for the sin of idolizing another god.

Janri: I've got a bad feeling about this... *She grips her mace tighter, not even sure it will do anything to the Angel. Her mind can barely handle this, for a second time almost getting killed by Val, someone she loves and then to look upon Valtiel's true form, she's about to lost her mind*

Nexa: Can you both stay...? I know this seems hopeless. But I promise I'll protect you. *she looks back at the two of them as she tries to stand tall*

Custodes: Your words ring true Kriegsman. But we must hurry. *The massive seal remains but they can feel the clash happening in nowhere.* Whatever is the source of this... corruption appears to be growing more powerful. Such anger and hatred so palpable... You would think a demon prince had arrived. *He starts to lead the way in the direction that they can feel battle*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Grenadier major: let us hurry! *He starts running in the direction of the fight with the Custodes*
  • Options
    valendria: *lets out a roar as she flys back. throwing hell ice and fire at valtiel then continuing her onslaught, her rage giving her even more strength.*

lythe: against that?! im sorry but this is insane! i am going to die!

remus: on that i would have to agree.

kara: *suddenly shoots awake looking around fully alert.* what the f*ck is this....
  • Options
    Nexa: Then leave... leave. I don't want anyone else to suffer because of me! *she cries* I'm tired of this all... I'm tired of all the pain my existence causes. *she reaches out backwards sending a Shockwave that sends Lythe, and Janri flying through the door they entered from. She clenches her fist looking up at Val* I wish I'd never been born... I love you Val... but I wish I hadn't existed for all the fat lot of good my love does for you... when my existence has brought you to this point... *she sobs openly* I never asked for this... and neither did you. I'll stand by you until the end.

*Valtiel is getting angry, Val's attacks are hurting him, damaging his "divine" body and he lashes out, slamming her against the ground and dusting himself off to free himself from the hell ice and fire. There are wounds on his body but he's doing okay so far. With Val's body impacting near Nexa he raises a hand to the sky, a bright light forming before it begins to explode, Valtiel casting his judgment on those that remain.*

*Nexa stands in front of Val on the ground, taking the same pose she has twice before*

Nexa: Why do I keep winding up in this position. *she forms a shield of her light, preventing Valtiel's attack from impacting Remus and Val, but the shield begins to show cracks as Nexa screams in pain* I'll... endure it all... as my penance... *she seems to see herself as a plague now, hating her very existence for the damage she believes she has caused. Valtiel's attack intensifies and Nexa forces herself to put more power into the shield, her fingers beginning to disintegrate, cracks forming on her body as she rips herself apart. Valtiel seems more enraged that she's attempting to protect Val from this. Nexa's life begins to slip again and she finds herself in the black void of her mind again, on the precipice of death*

*Slowly Alessa appears in her place, standing still as her memories flash past, showing the horrible torture she endured, Alessa's appearance slowly growing weaker as it tears her apart, her gentle smile fading until her body is burnt alive, leaving her broken with the final Memory being her dying and thanking Harry the man who adopted her other half for giving her a glimpse of a true good life*

*Next Cheryl appears, having a much happier life though she experienced the horrors of the hellscape. Eventually she grows up and loses her father Harry to the cult, being forced to go to silent hill to try and stop the cult, succeeding in slaying the god but losing her mind, her appearance growing haggard as the memories progress, until like Alessa she's broken by the end*

*Finally Nexa is show, going through similar childhood events, losing her father to the cult and her time with Janri, she goes through life with her seal, having a chance to grow up happy. She sees the ones she loves around her, slowly losing her pure expression as the memories flow past. She looks at Janri, a vampire who was tortured because she tried to help Nexa, she looks at Lythe, understanding the pressure she's been put through. She finally looks at Val, feeling her love for her but realizing all the suffering and pain she has caused her, but atlast Nexa's light breaks and she falls to her knees*

*The three of them rest on their knees, taking up the same space in the darkness*

The Three: Why do I have to suffer... Why do I ruin everything around me? I want to be happy... I want her to be happy. I have to protect her... I have... to save her... *they look up, the lines between them blurring until finally the three souls and the fragment of Alessa become one, joined together again*

Nexa?: *Her voice is different and she looks up in the darkness, clenching her fist* Metatron! Give me the strength to protect her... I don't care if I'm selfish! I'll save the world too but it doesn't matter to me if I lost the ones I love! I'm not some soldier! I'm not some hero! I'm just a girl! And I want to make things right...

???: *A voice is heard in Nexa's mind, in a language she doesn't know but understands perfectly the meaning of* If you are to wield such power you risk losing yourself. You will burn brighter than ever before but when the flame is extinguished it might not be rekindled. Are you willing to accept that?

Nexa?: Yes! *she clenches her fist* The cycle ends here! I won't let her suffer anymore...

*Nexa's mind returns to the world and the seal on her back glows bright once more until atlast two white wings sprouts from it, ripping bloodied out of her skin, glowing as the power flows through her and her body and soon her skin begins to glow a golden white, her body taking on the same form that Alessa did so long ago, and soon she stands very tall, her body gives off an immense warmth, her love, her kindness, her hope, all of it emanating from her body, the light expands and brightens the abyss, even the hellscape is lit by it like a star, Val, Valtiel, Janri, Lythe, Remus, even the Custodes and the Guardsmen all feel it as Nexa's ultimate form is revealed, her face a warm smile as tears of blood stream down her cheeks*

Custodes: What... is this? *he stops for a moment as they look at the entrance to the antique shop where Nowhere lies, overwhelmed by the emotions*

T'Lera: Huh? What? *she looks around letting out a mrowl* Is it another demon? *she looks around groggily*
  • Options
    Briana" *Stirs* Mwah?.... Kara?..... What's going on.

Grenadier major: *stops* what is it Lord Custodian? *he looks around in a panic* are we under attack? or.... I... I am not sure...
  • Options
    valendria: *her form slowly grows more humanoid as she returns to her senses.* enough of your judgment messenger of god! feel the wrath of hell its self upon your very existence! *she attacks sending bolts of pure hellish energy that crash against valtiel. her mind is finally hers again as she flies in cleaving the fallen angel multiple times showing much more skill and doing far more damage then when she was in her feral rage putting everything she has behind her attacks holding no punches.*

lythe: *steels her resolve.* well if i am to die today it may as well be here. *she says before leaping into the air and bearing her glaive down onto the shoulder of valtiel putting her all into her attacks as well.*

remus: quite fascinating indeed.

kara: i dont know what the hell just happened but there is some form of f*ck TRIBBLE going on somewhere.....
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Janri: *she cries from the warmth, and nods* I'd rather die around the people I care about. *she roars, leaping into the air with an explosion of ice and attacking the other shoulder with such force her mace shatters into pieces, falling apart in her hands*

Nexa?: *her voice echoes, just as filled with her emotions as her aura is* You would stay? Even with everything? I won't allow you to suffer anymore. *she lifts her arms up and begins to unleash waves of pure energy at Valtiel, stunning him and leaving him open for more attacks* And thank you Val...

*Valtiel is starting to weaken from the assault. He tries to fight back, blasting them with energy but any of his hits against Janri, Val, or Lythe are futile, their wounds regenerate so rapidly thanks to Nexa's influence. He staggers again and again, his vile blood covering the ground, Janri ripping and punching with all her strength into the wound on his shoulder. Eventually Nexa rushes past Val, wielding a blade of light formed from her energy, slicing and slashing at Valtiel's chest, ripping his robe to ruins until it's revealed that she's carved a new seal of Metatron into his chest, the seal immediately glowing and weakening Valtiel immensely.*

Nexa?: Lythe! Mother! Get away from him. Val! Focus your attack on the seal! I'm focusing all my power through it to leave him vulnerable for you! *the glow around Val's body begins to get more intense, it feels like an Aetherial Nexa is embracing her, giving her the strength she can spare*

*Janri nods, her body covered in the angels blood from her violent attacks and she readies herself to follow after Lythe*

T'Lera: I feel like it must be important. If you go investigate it try to be safe. I know you're powerful and stuff, but who knows, if you can feel it here maybe it actually is dangerous. *she yawns and rubs her eyes, though she is confident that Kara will be fine, she's just in a worrying mood because of her mental state*

Custodes: These feelings... is this some form of blessing from the emperor? Let us... continue Grenadier. *he starts to lead the way again but he's baffled by these warm emotions, gripping his spear tighter* Maybe this is a sign to guide us.
  • Options
    Briana: You wanna go check it out, hon? *Gets up, Stretching* Like you wanna go solo or can i tag along?

Grenadier major: A blessing lord? I am not sure i follow. The feelings i have are quite........ unknown to me *Continues to follow*
  • Options
    kara: uuum i think i should go alone for this.... *she says getting up and opening a portal to where ever it is and disappearing into it.*

lythe: *leaps away back to where remus is.*

valendria: *seems to grow as large as valtiel as she throws multiple thunderous punches to his face finishing as she plunges her clawed hand thru his chest inside the circle of the seal and pulls it, her jaw seems to unhinge and cheeks rip open as she bellows out a soul shattering demonic roar while vertically ripping the fallen angel in half.*

kara: *stares at the carnage in complete bewilderment.* what the f*ck.......
  • Options
    *Janri leaps over to Lythe, falling over as she stumbles having not actually prepared herself for the landing then she screams in pain before her ears begin to heal*

*Nexa watches as Val rips Valtiel asunder, feeling a pang of joy at seeing the angel in such pain. She stays near Valendria but at a safe distance, continuing to empower her*

*Valtiel is in agony as his body is ripped in two. He's still alive but just barely, his essence at its absolute weakest. His two halves vainly attempt to move, but there's little he can do at this moment*

T'Lera: I think it was too dangerous for us to go Bri... *she starts to get up stretching properly*

Custodes: These feelings... this warmth. It reminds me of the feeling of being beside the emperor himself. *they reach nowhere and the confusing labyrinth of the hellscape*
  • Options
    Briana: If she's not okay getting back, I'mma kick someone's TRIBBLE. *Getting back on the bed, looking to T'Lera* Soooo.... No clue how long she's gonna be gone. its like 2am or something..... Wanna get back on the bed and go back to sleep maybe.... Hold onto me? just for a little bit... warm helps me sleep. kara can always hold onto me when she gets back

Grenadier Major: I have never felt these feelings before, But you describe being next to the god emperor himself. It must have been..... a feeling beyond imagine. Is that what that feeling is? what would you call it? also what is that screaming?...
  • Options
    valendria: y̷̓̀͛̍͆͜ô̴̖̈́̄̎͘͠ų̸̱̪̊͂̐͆ŕ̷̗̭̹͇͍͚̾͝ ̴̖̯͎̖͈͍̀̎̔͊͒͆͋g̴͈̮̲̞̳̜͆̌̊͗̍͘̚ọ̷̡̺̪̳̬͗͊̐̐̑d̵͔̘̫͛̓̀͊͑͂̚̕ ̸͕̠͔̪̞̒̈́̂̏̕h̴͎̫̟͔͖͈̾̇͋̈́́̾̕͝a̸̰̻̙̘͔̟̽̀́́̒̑͠͠s̴̥̐̃̿̂͊ ̵̦̯̂̒̆͊͛͝ͅa̴͎̰͓̪̍̾̑̀͘͜b̷̧̪͉̮̍̃͌͝ȧ̷͓̲̻̫̰̪̇̒̿̇̀̈́ń̶̞͔̈̌͂́̎̓ḏ̷̨̝̣̺̘̄ǫ̶̱̜̮͎̙̣̉̓̉͆͊͝n̶̛̪̙͇̬͗̌̑̈́̓̚͝ḛ̷̤͆́̆̈́̐͋̈́͊ḑ̸̡̞̰͖̻͎̥̔́̂͝ ̵͈̠͊ẙ̸͉̜̳̘̺̼͛͗̐́͘ơ̶̰̥̝̘̈́̀̔͆̍ų̸̙̞̳̾̔̅̀̏̑ ̸̲͈͚̄̓̊̈̾m̶̛̯̲̦̱̫͎͋͐́͘e̸̺͓͍͙͂̆̈́̈́̒̀̅s̸̩͙̄͗̍̏̾̚̚ş̴̳̠̯̹͎̍͒̉e̸̢̽̑̑̊̕ň̷̦̱͇͇͈̍̉̅̚g̸̜̞̉̆͜e̶̞͎͙̰̦̬̮̓͐̕r̸̖̱̥͗͗̑̽̅͌͠͝!̸̛̥̰͖̞̤͇̹͚̃̉ *she says in demonic speech as she burns the two halves of the angel with hellfire.*

lythe: by the gods.

kara: what have you done.....
  • Options
    *Nexa ignores the pain she feels from Val's words, still smiling as the Angel's body slowly burns away*

Janri: Agh! My ears might be healing but this still hurts! *she covers her ears in a vain attempt to protect herself. She looks over and notices Kara, giving a weak wave to her*

*Valtiel let's out a final scream, the fires finally ending him, as he burns his essence is snuffed out at last and suddenly with his death the entire universe is hit with a small "shockwave", that the beings that can feel it would understand meant that an archangel has perished*

T'Lera: Sure, I'd love to. *she nods and gets back in bed next to Bri, snuggling against her and holding onto her, purring softly as she enjoys the warmth just as Briana does* It helps me a lot too. I feel happier like this.

Custodes: The screaming must be some kind of warp spawn from the horrid sound. There must be some kind of holy battle occurring here that we are unaware of. But this infernal place is confounding! *as he walks through a door and is now above the Grenadier on the ceiling*
  • Options
    Briana: Glad i can help *Holds onto T'Lera, yawning, her fox ears twitching*

Grenadier Major: How did you get up there! Will find a way through, we must have faith! *Follows into the door, trying to keep up with the Custodes*
  • Options
    valendria: *slowly reverts back to her normal self collapsing to her knees.* its done..... by the emperor its done......

lythe: i am fully at a loss for words......

remus: i never thought i would witness the death or an arch angel. its a rather worrying thought for this universe but the threat is passed for now.

kara: *sharply gasps as she feels the existence of valtiel fade.* this cant be good.....
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nexa?: *She reaches down, embracing Valedria for a moment and rubbing her back, before slowly letting go* I would hold you forever but there is one last thing that must be done. Rest please, you've earned this. From now on you can rest easy. *she hums her song to Val, gently kissing her forehead and smiling weakly* I am sorry for all the pain my existence has caused you but it will be over soon. *she picks Val up in her arms and carries her over to Janri before setting her down*

Nexa?: Its time Mother. Please keep an eye on her, Lythe do you want to help?

Janri: I will Nexa. Keep safe too? I know you'll probably be fine but stay alive for this. *she hands the bottle of Aglaophotis over to Nexa, sitting down and letting Val use her lap as a pillow as she strokes her hair, singing a soft sweet song*

Nexa?: Kara? Why are you here? *she looks over at Kara, kneeling next to Janri and Val in a way that shields her from view*

T'Lera: Goodnight Bri. *she rests her head against Bri, wrapping her tail around her and closing her eyes*

*The Custodes and the Grenadier have quite some trouble maneuvering in Nowhere, with many strange and confusing directions as they have a Scooby-Doo montage moment*
  • Options
    Briana: *Falls back asleep*

Grenadier Major: Why is this so confusing!! we need to find the battle!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    valendria: i'll be ok......

lythe: *readies her glaive.* im still willing to fight.

kara: wait who the hell are you?. do you have any idea what you've done?!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Nexa?: *she looks over at Kara* I'm... Nexa? Alessa? Cheryl? I am all of Me. If it helps you, just call me Nexa for now, I'm still not sure if any other name would be fitting for me. *she shrugs* And I know. Without Valtiel, without Dahlia, the cult has no way of attempting to birth their God. I understand there are consequences to his death. But it was the only way to be sure this ended once and for all. *she brings the Aglaophotis up to her mouth, ready to drink it* We can talk for a moment, or I can purge this corruption from my body. I would appreciate purging as quickly as can be, I don't know how much longer this power will hold out and I'm not going to be in much condition to fight when it does.

*Janri keeps her singing going with a warm loving smile as Val rests on her lap. She seems to be a lot happier with Valtiel dead and Valendria back to her self, or atleast mostly intact*

*T'Lera drifts off to sleep soon after, feeling at ease again, her mind able to relax*

Custodes: This labyrinth is more insufferable than the abominations. *His frustration is clear, they're making progress, they've reached deeper in Nowhere but still not to the center of it yet*
  • Options
    Grenadier Major: I agree. Hopefully we shall arrive soon, Lord Custodian.
  • Options
    valendria: everything hurts..... but at least its almost over....

kara: alright... that was a lot to take in....

lythe: let us end this then deal with the after math.
  • Options
    Nexa?: Agreed. *she drinks the Aglaophotis and groans, doubling over as she begins to gag and convulsed, struggling to keep herself up as her body slowly forces the fetus out. She vomits heavily onto the ground in a show of corrupted blood as the fetus is ejected onto the ground. With this her body feels completely pure once more.*

*The fetus twitches for a moment before suddenly exploding metaphorically as it's body grows rapidly, it swells up, revealing a massive face, it looks almost doll like in its perfections and it has the same face as Nexa. Its body has no lower half, it's ribcage is half finished and empty save for a beating heart, it's spine dragging on the ground like a tail and it uses its arms to move itself around. Its eyes look upon them with such disdain, it lifts itself up more, its skin looking like porcelain but feeling more like flesh and its roars at them in an unknowable language. It gives off a horrifying presence but it's clearly weakened by its early birth, and its presence is blotted out by Nexa's aura*

Nexa?: Why is it always my face? Lythe, you should still watch out for its attacks but I'm sure you know I'm protecting you. Let's end this monstrosity once and for all...

*The Custodes and the Grenadier can feel the presence of the Deity though its hard to notice it amongst the sensation of Nexa's aura*

Custodes: I feel we are close but still so far... another foul creature appears to have joined whatever battle we are near.
  • Options
    Grenadier Major: I'm sure we can make it! I am ready to fight!