What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    kara: *walks into the room* yeah i guess.... so um... im sorry... *she says to bri and reina*

mira: * back flips out of the way as the dust settles, the undead spartan twitches and groans unable to do much of anything with its body twisted like pretzel.* hell yeah! ive always wanted to do that! *she says pulling her quarter staff out again.*

tess: *groans.* ive taken worse hits.... dont worry about me tho ill be fine in a few minuets.... when i can see straight.....

marine: you should see a real spartan in action. they're some of the toughest TRIBBLE you'll ever meet. *she says to raeshe.*

jorin: heads up! *walks in force lifting a large piece of an old building and setting it down to close the breach. with the spartan fallen and many of their numbers finished the horde begins to retreat.*

elite leader: *lets out a war cry* the demons retreat! victory is ours this day!

marine: we're not ganna die!?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *walks in with Kara, sipping her beer*
    *Nick spots what looks like a young woman with brown hair wearing something like a Starfleet style jacket*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reina: *she rubs Briana's back before getting up and giving Kara a hug* Its alright. Listen... I know how it can be to feel alone... to feel out of place. I... lost my entire family. All killed right in front if me. I was out if place on the Lexington. Alone for months. Family is important to me Kara, and you are part of ours. You're not alone.

Henha: Well, its definitely impressive, though some people use it for... other activities. *she blushes* How often do you use yours?

Reashe: Well... that was certainly an interesting battle. *she kicks one of the undead corpses* What are these things though?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: *stands up, climbing than sitting on the wall* you know you're trespassing, right? *holsters his recover, getting a better look at the woman, trying to discern her species* you're lucky the defense system didn't come online.

Briana: *sighs relieved that her lie hasn't been questioned yet* you don't need to say sorry, just hug me, kara. *stands up, walking over to her* should... mom be drinking that if she's pregnant? *points to the beer in krystal's hand*

Kaden: *with the horde in retreat, he holsters his phaser and hugs tess*

Freeman: *lands next to mira, spinning his blaster pistol* that was hot to watch you know *under his helmet he grins*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Ami: Not that often honestly.
    ???: *turns in surprise, looking human but also... a little dirty from this distance? Also strangely familiar in a way* Eh... hehe... not my fault. My cousin was playing with that device again and... well... here I am. Think I'd learn not to be in the same room when he does that after the last couple times...
    Um... probably a stupid, completely random question but... what year is it?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *jumps down from the wall, walking closer to the woman to get a better look* 2418. What device exactly?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    kara: *looks down.* i just let the stress of everything get to me.... im sorry..... i know you do care..... *she looks up and hugs briana.*

marine: the elites call them demons but we have no idea what they are or where they came from. its been a struggle for survival ever since they came down from the sky.... im just glad its over for now. *she lowers her rifle.*

mira: that felt great! pretty funny seeing a small girl suplexing a 7 foot tall super soldier huh? hold that thought. *she quickly jet packs into the air and fires a tracking beacon on one of the retreating zombies, landing next to freeman.* that should come in handy later.

tess: i could use a nap right about now..... if jorin asks let him know im fine... he always fusses too much when anyone gets hurt.

jorin: when we get back all of you are getting a once over from bones. especially you tess, and you're not flying back your self either.

tess: fiiiine......

*lord pierce walks out as the civillians and millitary personnel gather around the mandalorians.*

lord pierce: i would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your valiant defense in our time of need, for your help we will offer what assistance we can in repairing your sky cruiser...

jorin: oh thanks,

lord pierce: there is one matter id like to ask your help on.... as you may have lost the knowledge of how our technology worked thru time and the deaths of those who were knowledgeable in it..... when this first started we had many spartans, they were our brave defenders for so long... but as the years went by with no end in sight and the fighting only getting worse they fell one by one.... but there is still one left they're in a bunker underneath this settlement put in a sleep pod after sustaining near fatal wounds years ago.... they're still down there but we just dont know how to get to them.... or how the sleep pods work

jorin: *sighs* i guess i could have a look... *he taps his helmet.* biggs send over one of the heavy assault teams and bones in the drop ship. were things bad on your end?

biggs: at first yes but then jaessa held them off long enough for the last wall to finish constructing.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reina: I told you everything would work out Bri. *she gives a cheesy smile*

Henha: Will this be your first time using it recreational? *she scratches her head wondering how long it is to the holodeck*

Reashe: I am curious what a living one of these Spartans is like. *she muses to herself, distracted for a moment, holsters her blaster and sighing in relief* Jorin can I join you down there too?
  • Options
    Briana: *hugs back, holding kara close* i guess so...

Freeman: *puts an arm around Mira* want help going down to find the pod? I know a bit of how those machines can work. *nods at mira* you wanna come too?

Kaden: I'm glad you're fine tess.... i was worried...
  • Options
    Reina: Now... since that's all sorted out you want to tell me what you were actually up to? I don't believe that story about a random Q for a second. Mostly because there's no way a Q would come over here without Taunting Quinn for a while and gloating about still having his powers.
  • Options
    Krystal: Reina... let that one go. *nods to Kara* As for the beer... just one. I should be fine. Not like I drink 5 a day.
    Ami: Yea. Even after the upgrades I never really used the holodeck. *is now standing in front of it*
    ???: Um... I can't say since it hasn't been made yet. *the dirt now looks more like faded Trill spots*
  • Options
    Nick: technically neither has this. *taps the gauntlet on his wrist* so you hiding trill spots with makeup. You're a time traveler and I know it. So spill.
  • Options
    kara: ok moving on then... why are you drinking while pregnant?

tess: you really dont have to worry about me so much.... im fine.... maybe a bit loopy tho....

jorin: alright keep an eye out biggs, jorin out. *he taps his helmet looking over at everyone.* well i wont stop you if you want to come with. kaden i trust you will stay with tess until bones arrives with medical support?

mira: sure ill tag along.

lord pierce: wonderful! when you are ready i will show you to the entrance.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    (this is no flood - zombie stormtroopers are totally this: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Blackwing )​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Reina: Very light drinking is okay in the first trimester of pregnancy, its during the second and third trimesters where even light drinking can be dangerous. And... *She looks to Briana and sighs* Sorry for questioning you about that. *She looks a bit embarrassed about it*

Reashe: thank you sir. *she nods and looks excited to explore the bunker*

Henha: *She opens the holodeck for them, looking around at the walls* It definitely looked more up to date than what I was expecting. I hope a spa program isn't a problem, I think there's a few default ones that are just automatically in most federation holodecks.
  • Options
    Ami: Its up to modern specs so shouldn't be a problem.
    Krystal: I think this is the last of the chocolate beer I got from Rose too.
    ???: *sighs* Ezri. My name's Ezri. You've... probably already met me, but a LOT younger.
  • Options
    *another hour later, alex checks up on the status of the probes to see if they've found anything interesting - stranded mandalorians or otherwise (HINT HINT!!!!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: Wait, krystal's daughter? You're Sh**ing me, what are you doing here of all places time traveling?... I don't think younger you even sees me as family yet, let alone knows my name.

Briana: I still think drinking while actively knowing is... well kinda trashy... Like if you don't know, that's a different story but.... *shrugs*

Kaden: Oui, i will make sure she's fine...

Freeman: Lets go, lock and load *walks towards the entrance*
  • Options
    *nothing back from the probes other then a few disappearing from natural hazards*

lord pierce: its just over here. *he walks over to a door opening it to reveal a large bunker access.*

jorin: hmm tight security looks like.... im an engineer not much of a splicer.....
  • Options
    Freeman: Jorin.... You have a blade that can cut into this, right? Not a splicer, but you can slice it up instead
  • Options
    Reina: I'm a doctor Bri, it will be okay. But if it helps we'll avoid alcohol in the future.

Henha: computer? Load program Hot springs resort 1. *she looks around as the holodeck forms into a spa area*

Reashe: If we have to break in we might be able to exploit some structural weaknesses.
  • Options
    jorin: looks like its made of some sort of titanium alloy strengthened at the molecular level, it doesn't looks like it has any hinges so it must roll from one side and lock in place. hmmm lets see. *he looks around using a scanner built into his helmet.* there we go, *he holds out his hand and slowly twists his wrist.* come on..... *with a final flick a metallic clack is heard as the door spring open.* open sesame. id imagine they'll want this door operational so its best we don't completely destroy it., lets go. *walks in*

mira: damn... i need to learn engineering....
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Freeman: As someone who knows engineering, damn i need to learn the force.

Kaden: So i... Talked to mira... i think that was her name...

Briana: Alright.... now what?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Hacket: So, have you heard anything from the Migrant Fleet?

RAdm Rose: Not really, only that they are retrofitting alot of old ships (She gets intot he pilot seat)

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Reashe: That's better than my idea, I was going to suggest using Carbonite to weaken it. *She nods and follws inside*

Reina: Well... we can leave you be for now, just um, let us know ahead of time if you're going to be... Indisposed when you wanted to go on a mission.

Veronica: *Gets into the co pilot seat* Do you mean the Quarian fleet?
  • Options
    (no, he means the varro...how many other migrant fleets do you know of?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I had no idea i would be indisposed.... Kara went through.... All that before i was gonna report for duty and it was a more pressing matter.
  • Options
    jorin: it comes in handy.

mira: *chuckles.*

*the bunker has a very simple and militaristic architecture to it. with easy to read displays of where things are, they currently are in an armory room of some sort with walls lined with gun racks of alien design to anything this galaxy or jorins galaxy has in it. the weapons range from fully automatic rifles, to semi auto rifles, pistols, large calibur sniper rifles and shoulder mounted rocket launchers.*

jorin: impressive armory... its too bad they couldnt use any of this until now. *he says inspecting one of the assault rifles.* interesting design. ive never seen anything like it.

mira: *gasps as she looks around like a kid in a candy store.* oh i am so taking souvenirs! *she grabs one of the assault rifles and gets a good look at it.* bullpup, sixty round magazine chambered in 7.62 cartridge and it has an ammo counter?! oh you're coming home with me for sure! *she says putting a few spare mags in her belts, then notices an even larger shoulder mounted cannon looking weapon.* ....... holy TRIBBLE...... *she mag locks the assault rifle to her side.* oh i need this. *picks up the almost comically large gun for her size and hoists it on her shoulder. the gun springs to life with the top part extending up ward to allow the barrel to lock into its firing position. she lets out an almost school girl giggle as she inspects the weapon.*

jorin: some one likes their guns. i dont suppose it would matter if we took some stuff, seeing as how we did save them from certain doom.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reashe: I like this one. *She smiles and takes out a shotgun, pumping it once* Feels powerful. *She aims it and starts investigating each of the parts*

Reina: Oh sorry then. I can understand how it happened.
  • Options
    (i thought mira was a mandalorian? how does she know what a bullpup is, or what caliber round it takes?)

alex: well, TRIBBLE...still nothing and some of the probes ran into hazards - on the plus side, we got some REALLY impressive scans of a magnetar before one of the probes blew up - anything on your ends, messrs kinkoshi and kurata?​​

#LegalizeAwoo