test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (yeah, download the infinity stone mod, cheat the stones into my control and snap all enemy pops dead so the game runs way smoother)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Henha: I know its the federation to not interfere with other species development and all that... but considering what the Kobali were doing to the vaadwaur I just have a hard time not feeling like other members of my species do. *she sighs* Sorry for getting aggravated, I just wanted to spend some time with you.

Reina: *she stretches a bit* Do we need anything before we head down to see her? *She looks over at Krys, her eyes glowing for a moment then going back to normal*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Adam: we dont need to go anywhere. Can watch right here. *gulps, blushing*

Briana: okay... see you soon. Gotta get cleaned up...

Kaden: *holds on tight*

Freeman: what's the issue with night?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    (Actually I was gonna suggest a Galactic Table Flip.)

Ami: The relationship between the Kobali and the Vaadwaur... is a gray area in more ways than one. I think there are a lot of officers who really don't know what to do about that. The Kobali are allies, but at the same time what was discovered in their temple... like I said... a mess.
    Not much we can do about it as long as the Kobali decide to keep everything to themselves on their history.
    Krystal: *raises an eyebrow* You feeling alright Reina?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Henha: I know. Im not part of starfleet, so I haven't been exposed to the same ideas as you but you're kind of right.. Maybe we could do something to relax a bit, take our minds off things?

Reina: Of course, just a little "hungrier" than usual.
  • Options
    (i don't know what that means in game terms; if you're suggesting a complete game restart, i;'ve already invested way too much time and effort into the current one to get rid of it now - even though i think if i did restart, i would still finish the second one in far less time than it's taking me to crawl my way to the endgame crisis now

also, i am SERIOUSLY BORED! i need TRIBBLE to do while alex is waiting on the probes)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Kara: sooo are we ganna have company?

Jorin: they already know we’re here so might as well land in the center.

Lord pierce: night fall is when the pale ones come out.... they are the reason for our decline. Soon we will be no more. Destroyed by the pale ones.

Tess: pale ones? Have you been fighting them long?

Lord pierce: a matter of years. They came like you did from the sky.

Mira: *makes her way to where jorin flew off too.

Valendria: I know that..... maybe I can get some help since I don’t know and you don’t remember...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Reashe: Yes sir. *she nods, following his lead as they get closer to it*

Nexa: Get some help from where? *she tilts her head*
  • Options
    (What? You aren't the endgame crisis?)

Ami: Any suggestions?
    Krystal: Probably should get a pack to go then. And since you're pregnant now... probably should have supply on hand for any cravings in the future.
    Unless its a different kind of hunger and I'm totally missing something.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Henha: Hmm... maybe a spa? Or a sauna? Something warm.

Reina: Well... *she looks thoughtful about anything else she might be craving then snaps out of it* I'll grab a blood pack. *She gets a special cup she uses when she needs to drink* Lets get going. *she leads the way our of their quarters, sipping on her meal*
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    (HEY, i've only gone to war ONCE since that empire that swiped a system out from under my nose, and that was to help two other empires with an AI rebellion!

just because i have like 7 nidavellir hyperforges, a hyperstructural assembly yard, 3 matrioshka brains, a nicoll-dyson beam, 2 penrose spheres, an EHOF, 2 HRAE-MCs, a bunch of orbital habitats and elysiums, 2 planetary computing complexes, a behemoth, gargantuan and titanic ringworld added on to a regular one, 3 starlifters and somewhere around 25m combined fleet strength does not make me an endgame crisis!

it just makes me the ruling force in the galaxy and on the council, since i have 3m diplomatic weight and then next largest empire doesn't even have 150k)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I got friends who routinely end games before they finish because literally nothing can stop them... on Grand Admiral level. They are the Endgame Crisis. And that's with the "everything spawns for vanilla" mod.)

Krystal: Hm... *follows*
    Ami: Well... don't think we have one on K-13. Could probably use the holodeck aboard Takao to make one. Honestly I've never been one to do a spa day. Was always more of a warm mug and a book kind of woman. *shrug* Willing to try though.
  • Options
    Briana: looks like it... i don't wanna get redressed... I'm just gonna get a bathrobe or something...

Freeman: well... huh... I'm sure we can handle them...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (well, being this is the first game i've played, i'm going to at least TRY to get the endgame crisis spawned, whatever one it ends up being - just so when the rest of the galaxy is panicking and running around like headless chickens, i can just go 'hold my firewiskey, i got this', come in and obliterate the crisis and then bask in the adoration of quintillions

but next game i start, i think i'm going toa dd the starnet AI mod, because JESUS CHRIST, the AI CANNOT build for TRIBBLE...i integrate a large faction into my own, and literally ALL of their planets are at 100% crime and nary a precinct to be seen)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: Is something wrong? *she looks over at Krys, sipping noisily as they get to Briana's room*

Henha: Honestly just drinking some hot cocoa and reading a book does sound nice, but that's not quite something you usually do in a group. If you'd rather do something other than the spa I'm open to suggestions.
  • Options
    Krystal: Just... maybe worried over nothing.
    Ami: I kinda don't have any ideas.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RaDm Rose and Hacket: Framed

Hackett: You were there, the fedration was supporting her. But the Batarians want blood, and well, since the federation and the Milky Way Allaince is a secret, they went after Shepard, who they actual footage of doing the mission

RAdm Rose: There wont be a trial, will there be?

Hackett: No, but appearance must be kept. We are nto sending our best Captain to her death.

Radm Rose: So why are we going along?

Hacket: Offically, you are two officer guarding me from a prisoner, unoffically, the reason why asked you her
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Reina: What? You think I'm going to have some weird monster cravings? *she looks confused as she rings Briana's doorbell*

Henha: The spa it is then. I might have to use your replicator for some swimwear.

Jessica: I think Honky found her.

*He quacks and bounces on his legs*

Veronica: So we're a ruse?
  • Options
    Krystal: Its more... unforseen side effects of... well...
    Ami: Fine by me.
  • Options
    Briana: uhh... come in?
  • Options
    lord pierce: you have not fought them.... they are horror incarnate, a never ending sea of white they're coming heralded by a blood churning screech....

tess: maybe the others should know about this....

lord pierce: your fellow sky travelers may not survive.

jorin: *lands in near where tess and freeman are looking around at the startled locals.* wheres your ruler? *one person points to the building the two are in currently.*

mira: well... so far so good, its actually not too bad flying with two people. *she says as the settlement comes into view.*

valendria: out side help. some one who knows more about the occult then i do....

lythe: well i had the intent on bing alone for the night so im getting clothed. *she closes the door and gets changed.*

kara: *shrugs only managing to get a button up shirt on.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *looks at jakara* is that all you're gonna wear?

Freeman: Great... just absolutely fantastic... you just had to take us prisoner than away from our people, our families. If they die, we'd rather die fighting by their side than be here! Next time wait until morning to capture your prisoners. *turns, starting to walk*

Kaden: this is interesting...

Adam: oh uhhh... that makes sense.. what kinda stories do you like? Just trying to think of a good movie.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Hackett: Too many ears, here. (Hacket opens the grizzly) So, who knows how to pilot this craft, i am a bit out of pratice.

RAdm Rose crack her knuckles: We both can fly it. or rather get it to beat gravity into submission

Rose smiles but sees another way to come upon Nyssa, from behind her, as she can see Nyssa can see she is looking in thier geneeral direction . She shush Honky, and ask him to coem to her, She wants to pick him up, and head behind Nyssa. Rose points this out to Jess, hoping she cna see what she wants done
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Nexa: Well... we could try and contact your other self that we ran into, she might know more. I don't have many "Occult" oriented friends.

Reashe: I hope they're friendly. *she lands next to Jorin, looking at the Locals to assess any danger*

Reina: *She comes into the room, staring at Kara for a moment* Did we come at a bad time? *She has a light blush on her face, seeming to have a hard time looking away from her* I-impressive.

Henha: Shall we get going? *She smiles and stands up, offering her hand to Ami*

Veronica: So yes we are capable pilots.

*Jessica nods and Honky waddled over before quaking at Rose*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes a drink* So what... oh... uh... hi.
    Ami: Um... sure. *takes Henha's hand, getting up*
  • Options
    Briana: *wearing a bathrobe* uhhh.... Hi mom... *holds her head, shaking it*
  • Options
    (*pokes thread with pilum*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: You ok?
  • Options
    kara: wha? *her ear flicks a bit as she uses her tail to keep balanced.* i know you dont know who i am but.... you know jakara right? well im her.... or the her that was supposed to be her thats now me..... *her heavy drunkenness is evident as she sways about with slurred speech.*

*as freeman walks towards the door hes immediately met with jorins chest as he walks in*

jorin: there you two are... it doesnt look like you're being held....

tess: well no but apparently theres something attacking these people at night.

lord pierce: yes the pail ones. they've decimated what was left after our arrival here..... little records remain of the time before and the archive is too far away to safely travel to so we remain here struggling to survive...

jorin: hmm... well maybe we can work together on this one. my clan is stuck here for the time being and our warriors are a capable sort. im sure we can agree on some form of compensation.

mira: *lands by one of the buildings looking for where jorin landed as she sets kaden down.* i wonder where they went.

valendria: well maybe.... im ganna take some time for myself to try and sort things out......

lythe: *walks out wearing pajama bottoms and a large t-shirt.* maybe something thats happy... i come from a place of pure chaos. there is nothing but war and death so anything thats no that is fine with me.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reina: *she walks over to Kara, biting her lip* So you're like a different version of Jakara? Or like the true Kara? You are a bit shorter I can tell. How much did you have to drink? You look like you can barely stand?

Reashe: What are the "pale ones"?

Nexa: If you need to take a break its okay... just... remember I'm here for you okay? *she looks a bit saddened, but she respects Valendria's decision.*

Henha: Ami... if you really don't want to do it its okay. *she helps her up but she looks a bit nervous*