What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Reina: Magic. *She looks at the test results* Well Krys, my pregnancy seems to have multiple parents. I think I know why with our little magic experiment. Your pregnancy seems to have the parenthood split amongst the triplets.

Reashe: Can I come with you? I'm eager to prove myself.

*Even a cursory glance at the marking seems to give Valendria a vague uncomfortable feeling*

Nexa: Be careful... *She yawns and starts to get up, adjusting her robe before anyone gets a good look at her lace underneath it* Oh Valendria! *She seems to wake up a bit more, perking up as she sees her*

*Henha is messing with her wrist computer in the messhall on Deep Space K-13*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Honestly that night's still a bit of a blur. *rubs the back of her neck*
    Ami: *walks into the mess hall at K-13, looking over a PADD looking annoyed*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Kaden: how do i... actually fly a jetpack?

Freeman: damn it... they touch any of my guns though.... then I will. *follows by tess*

Adam: I... I'm not sure... you like movies?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Reina: Well 2 of them in you are from another parent, and one is from me. I think you can assume who.

Henha: Ami! What's wrong? *She looks up at her, trying to call her over*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    *the armed group make their way to the settlement. the buildings look like they were referbished from ruins modified with bits of metal from a star ship hull. passive scans show a titaniam alloy thats far less effective the anything from either galaxy. on one of the doors there is a symbol of some sort of bird with its wings raised in the air and a planet underneath it, under the planet is a banner with words too faded out to read.*

tess: *looks around* interesting, how long has this been here i wonder.... jaessa would have a field day here.

jorin: alright, just no theatrics. id rather not TRIBBLE these people off if we dont have to. lets go. *he launches into the air and starts flying towards tess and freemans last location.*

mira: oh right.... you'd need training in it.... and we cant really spare any speeders cuz the scouts are using them...hmm... well im stumped...

lythe: movies? im not really sure what that is. i come from a place of never ending warfare. my people are on the brink of extiction all we can do is survive so there wasnt much time for relaxation..... but i have an open mind. figuratively.

valendria: *she seems to have cat like ears on the top of her head and a tail that matches her hair color. her ears fold back as her tail fluffs in responce to seeing the mark. she lets out a mix of a vampiric and feline hiss as she jumps onto the ceiling looking down on nexa and hissing at her a few times.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nexa: *she looks startled by Valendria, blushing and covering her head* I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! *the mark is completely covered by her robe now, the effects only felt when visually gazing upon it*

Reashe: Thank you sir. *she flies after him, keeping close in case there's danger*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (an upturned winged creature over a planet sounds like the romulan republic emblem, but it can't be if the ship was made of titanium alloy - no romulan ships use that in ship construction

hell, i'm not even sure MODERN spacecraft use that anymore)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    valendria: *slowly crawls back, her folded back ears and straight puffed tail still denote a cautiousness.* what are you! *her blood red eyes stare aggressively into nexas eyes.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nexa: Its me Nexa remember? What's wrong? *She looks a bit hurt by Valendria's reaction, completely oblivious to why valendria is acting so aggressive suddenly, not quite scared of her, just... saddened*
  • Options
    (btw, has anyone seen trailers for the next stellaris DLC coming out? and if you have...did you do what i did - which was take one look at the civics being added by it and going 'necrons')​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (yup thats necrons for sure. i like the look of the ships tho.))

valendria: have you been lying to me this entire time or just playing stupid!. *she has a looks of pure rage and betrayal as she hold hand out pointing the tip of her hellfire ignited blade at nexa.*
  • Options
    Nexa: What are you talking about? *she has some tears in her eyes* I put my life at risk to protect you... I have no idea what's going on. *She doesn't defend herself, she still has a trusting look, looking into Valendria's eyes even with the blade pointed at herself* Please... tell me what's happened...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    (yeah, those ships definitely look interesting - and i predict a full necron race mod for stellaris ASAP after this DLC hits stores...which there probably already is one, but i mean one using the DLC stuff)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    valendria: *her sword portals away.* that symbol.... i dont like it!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Nexa: You mean my scar? *She rubs around on her back feeling it up* What's wrong with it? I've had it ever since I was a kid. I could tell you a bit more about my childhood. Just... please, I would never betray you Valendria. *She hugs Valendria, wiping her tears off on her shoulder*
  • Options
    valendria: im sorry... i didnt mean to make you cry.... that symbol just.... i really dont like it.... *as nexa hugs her shes actually warm compare to how cold she normally would be. she suddenly looks down wide eyed.* i-is that what i think it is.....
  • Options
    Nexa: What do you...? *She looks confused for a moment before blushing and nodding, calming down as she feels Valendria's warmth* Y-yes yes it is. Sorry I wanted to hold you I kind of forgot for a moment.
  • Options
    valendria: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh................... right well... so... *turns nexa around pulling the robe down to look at the symbol again. hissing slightly as she looks at it.* how did you get that....
  • Options
    Nexa: Well... I don't actually know. My parents never could explain it either. I always thought it was some sicko. My childhood is a bit fuzzy but When I was a kid I used to get these strange dreams. I was in a school on some other planet, not my homeworld, and I was human. The dreams felt so real... and then there were these weird nightmares too... horrible things, that felt just as real. Then one day I had this... thing carved into my skin. It hurt really bad at first, but afterwards I never had the dreams again. I can still remember them, but they all stopped. Because of how it was made it couldn't be healed with the medical stuff my family had available to them and well nowadays I've had it so long I haven't even considered anything like cosmetic surgery. I don't really understand what's weird about it... this is the first time I've had anyone even react to it other than occassional jeers or insults about being "damaged goods".
  • Options
    Valendria: well... I get from it is discomfort.... I really don’t like it so it could be a few things but after what you said I’m thinking it’s a ward of some sort. What it wards off I don’t quite know I’d need to know more for that. But if it effects me that means it wards against anyone undead, demonic, or arcane. Or maybe more I’m not sure..... do you remember anything else? Maybe an early memory or the strongest one you have of when you got the scar.
  • Options
    Nexa: I don't really have many memories of my childhood from before I got it. The memories of my dreams are very strong but everything else is really hazy. My parents were worried about it, but they seemed less worried than other people were at the time, I remember the doctor I was going to freaking out about it, but they never found who did it to me. Like for some reason I remember things from after I got the mark just fine, but from before it everything is a blur outside of my dreams.
  • Options
    (okay, i seriously need to learn to leave the endgame start date for stellaris alone...i think i set it to 2700, which is the highest that particular slider can go, i'm only on 2514 and the game is lagging so badly, even on fastest speed it takes close to a minute to advance a single month because of the sheer amount of pops and hybrids in the game - even with having a mod installed that's supposed to fix those issues, i think i installed it too late)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Freeman: well I sure as hell am not. I wanna get out of here .

Adam: movies are like... moving pictures that tell a story... what kinds of stories do you like?

Kaden: Merde! We have to do something!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (I'd think Necron more for the undead machine aspect. The rest was just straight up undead.)

Ami: Just... some problems with the Takao. She's not as old as she looks but some of the tech doesn't play well with modifications made recently.
    Krystal: Yea... still... *hugs Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *Reina hugs Krystal tight*

Reina: *as she kisses her cheek* Might want to let them know, but I'll leave it up to you if you want to call now or wait a bit.

Henha: Maybe I could try and help out a bit with the modifications? My crew hasn't worked too much on federation ships, but depending on whats wrong I might be able to help.
  • Options
    Krystal: Got a lot going on right now.
    Ami: *shows her PADD* Its tied to the one unique aspect of the Crossfield Class. A technology that hasn't been used since the mid 23rd Century. Today's computers can handle the navigational calculations far better than the old duotronic based systems could, but... a lot of the systems on the Crossfield were proprietary because of how integrated these systems are.
    That's the problem with purpose built ships over the usual jack of all trades style.
  • Options
    Reina: We can worry about it later. Lets just go back to our quarters and relax. *she kisses Krystal*

Henha: I've heard that they're working on an updated design based on the crossfield with a spore drive. I think its the Glenn class? Maybe starfleet could send someone working on that ship to help you with your Crossfield?
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. Still gonna take some time to get back to the wormhole. Alex is heading up a search and rescue, and we've got sensitive information to get back to Command. Delegation of duties in this case.
    Ami: *blinks* I... wasn't aware you were familiar with the Spore Drive. That's why I was trying to be vague. But... maybe you're right.
  • Options
    Henha: I've had to deal with a temporal incursion based on the Spore Drive before, its not exactly a secret in Temporal Investigations.

Reina: How far away are we from the wormhole? *She starts to help Krystal up, leading the way back to their quarters, planning on bringing out the choco beer for her*
  • Options
    Ami: Right. Think I heard a report of the USS Hornet making an appearance, and she was reported lost at Starbase 1. But with everything going on... kinda hard to keep track of these things.
    Krystal: We're still crossing a good portion of Dominion territory. Masan to the Wormhole... it'll be a while.