test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Henha: I had to deal with the USS Centennial. Well "deal" in quotations, they were at the battle of Starbase One trying to stop a klingon spore based weapon but they failed and were "lost" But it turns out they wound up in our time a bit before the Iconian war, got captured by the Elachi.

Reina: I guess that gives us plenty of time to help you destress. *She smiles and Squeezes Krystal's hand*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Ami: I heard the Hornet appeared in 2409, also because of J'Ula and her weapon. Wonder if both ships were caught in the blast, and just deposited in different points in time.
    Krystal: Wouldn't say no to that. Spend so much time as an Admiral with all these crisis events... not easy trying to be a mother as well. I try, but I always feel like its not enough.
    *shakes her head*
    God I sound as old as Ijoula. Only thing missing is a yard to yell at people for getting on.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Henha: Its possible. But I guess we got a little sidetracked. Wanna join me for lunch?

Reina: Hey its alright Krys. I know how you feel. And I know you're always doubting yourself. But I have faith in you, as a mother and a wife, and a leader. I believe in you. *She pull Krystal into a tight hug for a moment before breaking it* But speaking of Motherhood... we probably should check on Bri at some point.
  • Options
    Ami: Could use a break. *adjusts her field jacket (Beyond survival jacket) before finding a seat*
    Krystal: Yea. As for doubting myself... get me in a firefight and I'm fine... for the most part. Its moments like this when I have time to think... sometimes that gets to a person.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: You can lean on me Krys, when you're not strong. I'm here for you. You're not alone. *As they arrive in their quarters Reina gets a bottle of Choco beer for her and hands it off*

Henha: So what have you been up to lately aside from modifying your ship? I've been busy filing reports while we're stuck around K13. Though of course I don't mind having you as company. *She smiles softly*
  • Options
    Krystal: Thanks. *takes a drink* Guess we should gocheck on Briana. Wherever she's lurking. *checks with the computer*
    Ami: Had to take a quick trip out to Delta for a day or two. Spore Drive made it easier.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    *Briana is in her quarters says the ship's computer*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reina: Shall we give her a call? *She raises an eyebrow*

Henha: did you Have fun out there? I might not have a spore drive but a temporal drive is even better. Course... I'm not really supposed to use the Temporal drive without getting clearance first...
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Ami: Had a run in with the Vaadwaur again.
    Krystal: The problem with using the computer to track someone is that it relies on their combadge, and that can get left behind somewhere.
    *taps combadge*
    Jade to Victoria. Briana, you there?
  • Options
    Briana: y-yeah... I'm here... something wrong, m-mom?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: You busy?
  • Options
    *Reina listens silently, raising an eyebrow*

Henha: the Vaadwaur? I thought we were on good terms with them after Gaul was stopped.
  • Options
    Briana: i uhhhhh... *gulps* why?.... s-something wrong?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose followss Honky, let him lead the way

Hacket: Yeah, pending trial for being a mass murder of Batarians

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    *Honky eventually finds Nyssa, starting to quack at her and pecking her leg playfully, trying to call attention to her*

Veronica: *she looks surprised* Did she actually do that? Or is she being framed?
  • Options
    Krystal: Do I sound like I'm going to rip someone apart?
    Ami: Its a mixed bag honestly. They're not friendly with us, but they're not on a war footing with us either. Its pretty much skirmishes, mostly around Kobali Prime.
    I can understand some people being uncomfortable with the Kobali. But there is also the issue of they have no choice.
    *sighs and shakes her head*
    I'm sure other races might be able to help them, you know... fresh eyes on the problem sort of thing, but the Kobali just... aren't willing to try. Maybe because they've been trying for generations with no luck. And they won't provide any information in any way because maybe they're ashamed of the damage that they did to themselves. Its just... one big mess. So I guess we're just stuck with the status quo for now.
  • Options
    Briana: i dunno... maybe? What's up? Do y-you need to see me?
  • Options
    Reina: We haven't heard from you in a bit and you mentioned a mission or something before.

Henha: *she grits her teeth at the mention of the Kobali* For what the kobali have done I cannot blame anyone for being angry with them. My species has a unique perspective e on the issues the Kobali have.
  • Options
    Briana: oh uhhhh... you... you can come here... mission... is mom mad?
  • Options
    Ami: While I may not agree with some of what the Kobali have done... desperate people do desperate things to survive. I can't fault them for that. I just hope that in time they may let others in to help them.
    Anyways... probably should talk about something else.
    Krystal: Why do I feel like you're hoping I'm mad at you for something or other...
    Briana... where are you? Computer says you're quarters, but I know from experience that could just be your combadge and not the person I'm looking for.
  • Options
    Briana: i am in my quarters? And why would i be hoping you're mad?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Henha: well... do you know my people's history? *she sighs* It would probably explain a bit more, but I know that from when you are my people hadn't even been discovered yet, we were more of a recent addition to the galactic stage like the Lukari.

Reina: I think Krys thinks that because you keep asking if she is mad.
  • Options
    Ami: I admit I don't really know anything about your people.
    Krystal: Because you keep bringing it up despite the fact I don't sound angry, almost as if you're trying to see if I secretly am and not waiting to see you before biting your head off.
  • Options
    Briana: i... i dunno do you wanna see me though?
  • Options
    Reina: Well, it couldn't hurt to go visit Bri.

Henha: My people the Ylons, (pronounced i-Lon) had an incident a couple of generations ago, some outside force caused our entire population to be made sterile outside of already pregnant individuals, in a case extremely similar to the Kobali, however we found that by editing the genes of unborn children we could solve that, and the result was that after that moment my species became hermaphrodites. It solved our sterility issue, though now we are technically just one gender. While my people are xenophobic, they have a special anger towards the Kobali, feeling that the Kobali crossed a vile line instead of exploring all options. I.e. they took the easy way out.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Valendria: I wish I knew more on these things but I’m still trying to remember everything I’ve lost.....

??: this way our chief is here. *they bring them into a room that almost looks like a command center with a man dressed in some sort of old military dress sits in a chair*

Lord pierce: visitors from the sky. I am lord pierce leader of the last bastion of civilization here on this gods forsaken rock. I apologize if my guards have been curt with you it’s just dangerous when night falls so they tend to be in edge.

Tess: well yes we crash landed here. We are mandalorians from another galaxy and I’m sure you can easily tell by our apperence that we are warriors of no small caliber.

Lord pierce: I could tel the moment you walked in.... and I thank you for not harming the few remaining guards we have.... are you the leader of your group?

Tess: oh no but he’s probably on his way.

Mira: alright if we fall I blame you.*she grabs onto kaden and launches into the air with her jet pack. The pack struggles a bit but keeps flight.*

Jorin: *as he flys a settlement comes into view* looks like this is the place.

Lythe: I’m not really sure. I guess I’ll trust tour judgement. *gets up and walks to her wash room* let me get changed
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nexa: Valendria its okay if we can't figure it out right away, I've had it most of my life I don't think it will hurt to not know what it is for longer. Don't worry too much okay? *She kisses Valendria's cheek and squeezes her hand, trying to cheer her up*

Reashe: Are we going to land in the settlement, or on the outskirts?
  • Options
    Ami: I see.
    As far as I know the Kobali never found any other option. But the problem is that the Kobali don't even talk about it so... for all we know the truth has been lost to history. Its entirely possible that even the Kobali don't really know what they tried.
    I don't even know if anyone knows what happened to them anymore.
    Krystal: That's why I was making sure. *shrug* We'll be down in a few. Jade out.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (remind me to never use the fast_forward console command in stellaris ever again...i set it to pass 100 years and 12 hours later, it still isn't even a third of the way done)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (The one time you shouldn't take Q's advice about changing the gravitational constant of the universe... you borked your galaxy Shadow. There is only one thing left to do...)