test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: We are about to find out (they come up on Adm Hackets office, and they find an attache behind the desk)

RAdm Rose: Lt, we are here to talk to Adm Hackett

The Lt looks at them and frowns: The Adm is nto ehre for civilians, especailly one in overdone Pajamas

RAdm Rose sighs: We are not civillains, Lt. Are are from the Federation, and you are talking to a Rear Admiral, so if you dont mind, Show some damned Respect.

Lt gets up and hits a button: Admiral, so peopel are see to hear tyou. Shall i throw them in the brig?

You hear no answer.

LT then hits another button: Security to Adm Hacketts office.

RAdm Rose smirks: You just deep sixed your career.

Rose wakes up and see Honky on her belly: I fell asleep didnt I? (She sees the kids having fun)

Then Nyssa claps and comes up to Jessica and hugs her: Mommy come to play?

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes thread for probe updates*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: You did. *She smiles softly* And I suppose I can play too Nyssa. What are you all playing?

Veronica: *Seems mildly annoyed with the Lieutenant* How does someone so ignorant wind up in such a position? I'll be surprised if you don't get stuck doing desk work for the rest of your career.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I guess so.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: We should probably take a more detailed scan later. I don't know if you remember everything but um, mine has 3 parents according to the DNA. *she blushes softly*
  • Options
    Krystal: I really don't remember much either but I'm probably in the same boat.
    But honestly... don't care right now. Was kinda long overdue and I've been stressed all to hell. Not much time to unwind with all this Hur'q chaos.

As for the Fek'lhri... how good are you with your Klingon Mythology?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (what happened to being perfectly relaxed when we started?

also, why the hell isn't croc boy saying anything?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Reina: Don't worry, I agree completely. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

And well considering when you guys found me I thought Klingons looked like humans with really evil beards and tans, not very good. I've read up and learned a lot about the history that my family/clan missed out on, but I haven't really started reading about other species Mythologies. The only thing I know is that supposedly the klingons killed their gods. And that's because for some reason some of them love to brag about that.
  • Options
    Lt:: Ignorant,

At this time 6 Marines come in, and point guns at Veronica and Rose

RAdm Rose: You really are an TRIBBLE

At this time Adm Hacket comes out of his office: What the hell is happening here, Lt?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Instead of verifying our identities, your Lieutenant decided it would be better to call security on us.
  • Options
    Krystal: The Fek'lhri are their demons. Apparently... the Dominion found out about them and actually made them real, but lost control of them.
  • Options
    Reina: The way you say that is implying that there aren't real Klingon demons. *She sounds slightly teasing, but she does know demons are real, atleast other kinds* How were they trying to control them? Was it like with the Jem'hadar?
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. Ketracel. But somehow the Fek'lhri broke free. We've got data from an old Dominion station, and we have a friendly Hur'q indicating that everything is not what it seems. This is going to change everything. This isn't just a case of Whack-a-Hur'q anymore. We could be looking at a millenia old crime or something that has had galactic consequences.

Honestly this is over even my paygrade. The Alliance needs to hear about this and go over the data we recovered. Odo's innocent, but the female Founder... I have no doubt her hands are bloody. She was the one who filed the reports we found.
  • Options
    Reina: This is pretty serious. *she sighs, holding Krystal's hand for a moment* How long until we get back to DS9? Maybe we should take a little break before we get there. Go get scanned in sickbay, then try to relax since you seem really stressed out.
  • Options
    Adm Hacket: Sergeant, return to your stations, put in the report a case of mistaken Identity. Leituant, I suggest you put in a request for a new assignment. Pray you dont get station on Sedna. Radm, Commander, walk with me, id liek to get some fresh air, oh, Lietenat, before the request, tell the Air[ad to requestion a Grizzly, i dont need a pilot, and put in a travel itenerary for Levenworth, understood?

Sergeant, and Lt say yes sir, as Hacket leaves his office

Hackett: Sorry about things, but we got things to discuss about our galaxies, and not alot of time for it
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: This whole mess with the Hur'q just got way more complicated. Hell... now that we have one that is actually talking to us, I don't even know if that's what we should be calling them. Both the Tzenkethi and Klingons have a name for them, but we don't know what they call themselves.
    *shakes her head and hugs Reina again*
    Still... any good news helps. How much you wanna bet Matt is going to try and hide the minute he finds out?
  • Options
    (the tzenkethi don't have their own name for them, they have a name for the ones that attend them while they're hibernating - the drantzuli and hur'q aren't the same species)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Thi'kreen?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Actually... Neth Parr refers to the Hur'q as Drantzuli when the initial Hur'q fleet arrives at DS9 during the battle between DS9 and the Tzenkethi Battlestation in Scylla and Charybdis. So realistically, as there is no known name for the Hur'q, it is plausible that the Tzenkethi know them as Drantzuli and the Klingons call them Hur'q. When the Tzenkethi admiral orders a retreat, Parr literally says "We must fight the Drantzuli! Cowards!" Its only after Martok identifies them as Hur'q that everyone starts calling them that.)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    (except the founder's log identifies them as a separate species

While dormant, a smaller servitor race tends to the Burrowers.

and neth parr is not a reliable source - she's a captain, not a xenobiologist)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Shadow... you're trying to imply prior knowledge for the Tzenkethi of that information. Neth Parr identified the Hur'q fleet as Drantzuli. Not Hur'q. Its honestly no different than the Borg and Klingons having different names for the Undine.
    To the Tzenkethi, those ships belonged to the Drantzuli. Anything associated with the Attendants was Drantzuli. They didn't call them Hur'q. Martok called them Hur'q.

You're trying to imply that something revealed later was common knowledge far earlier when its not.)
  • Options
    Reina: *Starting to lead the way to sickbay* Is he still scared from last time? *she laughs*For such a big scary wolf man he sure is a scared kitten sometimes.

Veronica: its alright, we don't mind the distraction too much.
  • Options
    Krystal: Have you seen Kayla when she gets angry? *smirks* I think she threatened to vaporize him at least once last time they had a baby.
  • Options
    Hacket: From your wife face, she wants to skew him. The Allaince has compartmentalize the Knowledge of the Federation, and the Enire Milky Way Civilazations, deemed to submissive to the Allaince goals. Hogwash

RAdm Rose: So, excpet for a few in higher ranks, and the Nomandy Crew, no one in Allaince Space knows about us?

Hacket: More like another conspiracy theroy, like the Reapers

RAdm Rose facepalms

Nysaa tries to pull Jessica up: Mommy, play

Rose gets up: What do you want to play, Nyssa?

Nyssa stops: I dont know
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (yeah, they may think that, but you can't suppress that kind of knowledge, especially given how many interactions members of several milky way powers have had with andromedan citizens and military personnel both, to say nothing of the trade agreements both the klingons and ferengi have with most of the major powers

information gets exponentially harder to suppress the higher your technology level is, not easier)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Veronica: I mean outside of that he still should have confirmed our identities before calling security, that was definitely a mistake on his part. Even if he was unaware of any meetings coming up its important.

Jessica: Maybe we could play hide and seek?

Reina: I think I heard something about that. I never had any extra anger floating around while I was pregnant but well... my ex wasn't even close to how Matt is. *she laughs as they walk*
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hacket: I didnt tell him, but i told him i was expecting people to come at thsi time. (As you come out, and see the Vancouver skyline, as you see what appear to be a shuttle pad, with a Grizzly on it) Ready to Kansas?

RAdm Rose: Let me guess, its till a military prison?

Hacket: Yes, Ma'am. We are seeing a prisoner of some repute

Nysa: Yeah. (She runs off, giggling)

Rose: Ok, so i guess we chase her?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes thread with a gladius*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    mira: well i mean i could help if you tell me.

tess: i well i suppose you're right. lets go by speeder, ill have to figrure it out some day and it might as well be today. ok i think this on goes forward. *she moves the throttle a bit and starts moving.*

lythe: come in.

*the only thing the probes find is the last known location of where the tracyna went into hyperspace back at the abandoned station. after that they dropped off sensors completly.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... well... mood swings can be nasty. Been there done that. Gonna do it again I guess.