test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reina: *enters the ready room holding a tricorder* Well, I'm definitely pregnant. So I wanted to check if you were too, just in case. *she smiles softly, walking over to Krystal and scanning her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (so i wonder what planet they actually crashed on...can't be the founder's first homeworld despite being inside a nebula, because that planet had its crust obliterated, and you don't recover from something like that in just a 50-year span...if you ever recover

i think it was also described as having multiple biomes, and the founder's homeworld only had one - barren)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    (( you'll have to find out where it is.))

jorin: thank you.... i would consider you a good friend too kaden. *he puts his helmet on.* alright, now lets get to it, everyone seems to be here for the most part. engineering team i want you to access the extent of damage to the hull and super structure so we know how long it'll take to make her space worthy again. keina. have combat teams set up a perimeter around the ship and send out scouts to see where we are. *he looks over at tess then freeman.* tess you freeman, and mira are my best long range scouts. since mira is unavailable at the moment i need you two to find any signs of civilization, or any useful materials. biggs if you can break thru the interference of this nebula or even just pin point where we are do so. now you all have your tasks, unless we can find a way get our distress beacon past this nebula, we are on our own. just dont lose hope and do the best you can and we'll make it out of this. now lets move people!

jaessa: *lets out a heavy sigh as the other mandos disperse either running damage reports and diagnostics or setting up defendable perimeters around the ship* crazy fool.... you know one of these days you're ganna land on something as stubborn as you are.... and i dont do bits and pieces.....

jorin: *walks over.* i had it under control. the ship is in one piece and im alive so thats a win. *he puts a hand on jaessas shoulder.* you and eve should get some rest. you too oculus. ill be around helping with engineering repairs.

jaessa: just.... no more heroics alright?.... i cant take another scare.... neither can eve....

jorin: *nods* i wont. go get some rest.

jaessa: you coming hun? *she looks over at oculus.*

mira: alright. *she crawls into the tent.*

tess: *walks over to freeman.* so.... i know youd rather be with your wife then me but..... are you ready to head out? *she clicks thru her helmet.*

kara: *lets out a weird cough as she tightly hugs briana.* i-im ready to go....

lythe: *walks out of the bathroom in a casual shower robe. her armor sitting on a nearby stand. she sits on the bed looking down at herself in a mirror from across the room* i can lie to myself all i want but i know the outcome.... i am cursed to die alone.... *her eyes well up as she starts softly crying into her hands.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    T'Lera: go where? *she bites her lip, then her nails*

Oculus: Wouldn't miss it for the world. *she smiles softly, giving Jaessa's hand a squeeze and following her*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (well, that won't be happening for several hours at the barest minimum - those probes can only go so fast)

alex: and now, we wait...*he murmurs as the last of the conundrum's 100 probes exit their tubes to be joined by lycaon's 2000, each streaking toward a different system to scan* gee, i really hope this doesn't tick the dominion off...though, after what we learned back on that station, i kind of don't care either​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Freeman: yeah, I'd rather be with my wife. Or the engineering team. I had worked in a shipyard. But I guess I have better use as a scout right now.

Kaden: *sighs, stretching* am i going to be on a combat team?

Briana: Y-yeah.. Y-yeah... go where? I still got sushi... should I take it to go? *readjusts herself again, coughing* I feel like I... i need to lay down... L-light headed or... something... kara can keep me company...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose fell asleep onin the holodeck

Andromeda Galaxy
    Andromeda Earth, Vancouver
    RAdm Rose: Veronica, why were we callled here? Ever since that bogus, show trail railroading Shepard, The Allaince has barely spoken to the Federation, and after six months, now they want us here. RKT, me, and you. Why?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    *scan's positive*
    Krystal: *sighs and leans back* Reina... I just... A lot's happened. We got evidence that says the Dominion may be responsible for all of this after all, ON TOP of the Dominion having created the Fek'lhri... its just... I don't know.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    tess: oh... its ok then i can go alone.... *she clicks awkwardly.*

jaessa: *sets down evelynn in a bed and lays down in one next to hers sighing.*lets jsut get some sleep.....

kara: a..are you feeling good bri?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: don't worry about it. I'll go with you. I'm not gonna let you go off on your own. Have you trained in the Rising Phoenix? *takes his cape off, putting it in his and Mira's tent, showing his jetpack underneath matching his grey, black, and orange armor*

Briana: *nods quickly, stuffing her mouth with sushi*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    tess: i know the basics. *walks over to a storage area pulling out two compact speeder bikes. and two long range scanners handing one to freeman.* lets see if anything is out there. *looks down at her scanner* hmm im picking up actual structures about 14 klicks east of here... i guess this planet may be inhabited or they could be remnants. ready to head out then?

kara: you want a ride b-back t'lera?...
  • Options
    Freeman: Lets stick together. No clue what could be on this planet. *gets on the speeder*

Briana: just pack the food quick. -rReally quick... kara you paying?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    tess: my thoughts exactly.... so do you mind if i ask you something....

kara: *shifts a bit trying to get to her pocket and suddenly starts twitching heavily.* oh no..... *buries her face in brianas shoulder*
  • Options
    Bri: *hides her face entirely* W-why would y-you... *shakes her head, slouching a bit* did you forget your wallet?...

Freeman: sure, why not? Ask away.
  • Options
    kara: *a bar of GPL drops from a portal onto the table.* that should be fine. *opens a portal near t'lera* that will get you home and close once yer in sorry for dipping ok bye! *she says in only one breath of air as she disappears with briana in a portal she opened under them. as they land kara slowly gets up.* holy fu*k.... ok i have an idea.....

tess: so you and mira.... how does some one gain something that you two have?....
  • Options
    Briana: huh? Wha? I-idea?... what do... what idea? Wha idea... *covers her face* back on exeter, right?

Freeman: you have to find someone that... speaks to your soul. Someone you feel happy with. Someone who you can relate to... there's no such thing as a soul mate. Fully anyways. Find someone you think you'll work well with then build it up with them. Make something beautiful... i love mira with everything I have. We've been together since we were in our teens. We make things work. It won't always be prefect but... work together, not against each other. And my biggest piece of advice, any arguments remember, it's not you versus them, its you and them versus the problem. All that make sense?
  • Options
    kara: well.... *two other kara's seem to phase into existence next to her.* i hope you dont forget your thing. *she looks suggestively.*

tess: i think it makes sense.... im just... *clicks nervously.* im really awkward.....
  • Options
    T'Lera: I... Okay... *Watches them vanish then sighs, taking a moment to calm herself then gathers up the leftovers and heads back through the portal to her quarters and sitting down, looking at one of her isomorphic injectors and setting it aside, then grabbing a bottle of romulan ale and starts to drink it, not bothering with a glass.* Well... Atleast the food was nice.

Oculus: Sleep does sound good right now. *she lays down with Jaessa, facing towards the top of the tent and wrapping a blanket around them both* Goodnight love. *she gives Jaessa a quick kiss on her cheek*

Reina: I don't know what the Fek'Ihri are, or what you mean by the Dominion being behind everything but look at this. *she shows her the scan results* We're both pregnant.

*Jessica sighs contently, eventually honky waddled over and hops onto the bench, sitting down on Rose's lap*

Veronica: I honestly have no clue.
  • Options
    Freeman: I mean so was I. Just... who is it? If you're asking me, who is it?

Briana: O-oh... oh my... i kinda wanna forget my thing... *looks at kara, blushing as she sits up, fox ears poking from the top of her head* I think i actually will forget it *fades out to black*
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mira: *looks around quietly making her way to kaden. she has her helmet off and ebony black hair down.* so kaden right?

tess: wh-who?! i um well.... th-there isnt really a-anyone..... *her very nervous clicking betrays her statment.* i-i-i-im just wondering for the future.....

jaessa: *hugs oculus.* goodnight hun, tomorrow is another day. *she slowly closes her eyes.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *blinks before getting up and hugging Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Oculus: Everything will be fine. As long as we're together there's always hope. *Oculus rests her head against Jaessa's being careful that her eye mask doesn't bother her as she starts to drift off to sleep*
  • Options
    Freeman: C'mon kid. Don't lie to me. We're all Mandalorians. I know there's someone. Tell me, it will make you feel a whole lot better.

Kaden: Oui... Kaden Bernadotte at your service, how can I help you?
  • Options
    Reina: huh? *she smiles and hugs Krystal tight* Did the good news help?
  • Options
    tess: well... you know kaden right?..... i sort of have am interest in him.....

mira: hey so do you mind a personal question?
  • Options
    Kaden: No, not at all. *sits up* please go on.

Freeman: the... outsider you were walking with that Jorin calls a friend? The one with that hat and the regular armored vest. Sure as heck isn't beskar... and the arm... you're sweet on him? *smiles under his helmet*
  • Options
    mira: do you have anyone you're interested in? its fine if its too personal a question.

tess: y-yes.... we should probably head out tho... *deploys her speeder bike and mounts it.*
  • Options
    Freeman: been sitting on mine waiting for you.... should tell him how you feel when you get back. He may be an outsider but.... if jorin trusts him and calls him a friend, then I'm sure he can be brought in.

Kaden: I... do, yeah... why?
  • Options
    tess: right yes... theres scouting to do..... alright tess pull yourself together.... i jsut remembered ive never actually ridden on one of these before.... when ever mira and i went out to scout things she always drove....

mira: *grins slyly* im just curious. so who is it?
  • Options
    Kaden: that is unimportant, no?

Freeman: you have this tess. You could have rode with me you know. Or we could have taken out jetpacks. I asked if you trained in rising phoenix for a reason.

*Lythe hears her door chime*