test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *Tries eating her sushi, covering her mouth and starting to cough, shaking a bit, shutting her eyes*

Freeman: Hold on *Puts down the self-setting tent, activating it as it props itself up* I'll join you in a bit, okay love?

Kaden: *looks at tess then Jorin* You're a good man... a good leader... I think you made a good decision to get people out and keep them safe... I am honored to have you as a friend and a leader
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Why do I feel like I just got brushed off a bit?

Helm... maintain course for the wormhole.
    Signal the rest of the task force, have them coordinate with Alex on Search and Rescue. We'll return to DS9 with the data to begin analysis as soon as possible.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    T'Lera: M-maybe I could join you guys later?

Oculus: See? I knew he would be okay. *she kisses Jaessa's cheek and hugs her and Evelynn*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: I... I dunno.... I... *coughs, hiding her face entirely* maybe we n-need some time... just me and her... for like a whole day...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (so apparently, only three of us had ships for this mission)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    (Well the call was between Alex and Krystal, they didn't include My two ships in it)

Reina: *She walks into sickbay* Kayla you here?
  • Options
    *fifteen minutes or so later, alex reopens comms with the task force* hey...whatever happened to the mandalorian ship? they aren't with us, and their hyperspace beacon isn't anywhere near us either

(what part of 'task force' was unclear to you?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (I thought he just re-opened comes with Krystal)
  • Options
    (don't think, just do)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *The Dagh and the Unyielding begin to work on searching for the Mandalorian ship, the Dagh using enhanced sensors and comms to search large areas*
  • Options
    alex: hey, do you think we can hack the dominion's sensor network to help us? *still over open comms as both ships deploy FTL-capable probes and start sending them out to every system within their fuel range*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: I miss my normal Sickbay. But yea. I'm here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: I was hoping to get a check up, I've been feeling off lately. In... "that" way. *she places a hand on her stomach*
  • Options
    Kayla: *raises an eyebrow* When did this start? *gets a tricorder*
  • Options
    Reina: Well I started feeling it today, but the um... "incident" was a bit ago. Maybe a week or so. I don't exactly get "that time of the month" so I can only go off of how I felt with my first time. *A quick scan confirms that she is pregnant, but the dna is a bit anomalous, showing 3 parents, though most of the DNA is Reina's*
  • Options
    (any day now...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: That's odd... but... you're right.
  • Options
    Reina: Which part is odd? The no periods thing? I think its just part of being a vampire.
  • Options
    alex: hey, do you think we can hack the dominion's sensor network to help us? *still over open comms as both ships deploy FTL-capable probes and start sending them out to every system within their fuel range*

(jesus TRIBBLE christ, everyone here has ADHD!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: *shows Reina the results* That.
  • Options
    Kurata: I do not think that hacking it would be wise. And I am unsure of how helpful it would be. The sensors are not programmed to detect things such as hyperspace, as my people have not dealt with it much before.

Reina: *she blushes deeply for a moment* Oh. I see. I um I think I remember something about that... being warned about something. Its a bit fuzzy. *she rubs the back of her neck* Maybe Krystal should get tested too.
  • Options
    Kayla: Krystal... oh boy. I can already hear Matt now...
    "Not again..."
    *chuckles*
    I'll check next time she comes in. Or maybe you can take a tricorder since you're medical staff too.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Reina: I think she's doing Leader stuff at the moment. But I could take one and just check her when she is finally free. *She looks thoughtful for a moment* I guess I'll just go ahead and try it. *She grabs a tricorder* Thanks for the help Kayla. *she waves goodbye then heads up to the bridge*

Krys? Can I talk to you in the ready room?
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    alex: well, it was a thought...why can't hyperspace leave behind traces in realspace like warp does?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I mean there are some ways to track ships in hyperspace, but ignoring the BS sequels, it was always super rare tech due to how difficult it was. But there's no way Star Trek stuff would have that capability on its own.)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    (yeah, let's not go there - under disney, the rules of hyperspace are so damn inconsistent, you could probably use it to blow up the universe if you tried hard enough

and apparently a book is coming out where a massive galactic disaster involving hyperspace, a shattered planet and a whole shitload of shrapnel occurred some several hundred or so years ago)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Ew is that from the high republic? Sounds like a load of bull)
  • Options
    (yes it is, and i double-checked - it wasn't a shattered planet, it was a ship disintegrating while trying to avoid a mass shadow - the hyperspace shrapnel bit still applies, though; apparently it knocked literally EVERY other ship in the galaxy out of hyperspace)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (That's nonsense. And I knew ahead of time the high republic was going to be as awful as the sequels)
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm already in my ready room actually. Just walked in. Got a lot to fill you in on too. Also don't mind the Hur'q on the Bridge. He's friendly. At least... I think its a male. I have no clue.