Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *twitch*

*twitch twitch*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: mom... you okay?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: sooooo to kayla then?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: just a sec.... mom?... are you mad?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal Ijoula: *takes a deep breath* Give her some time. And just be aware her concerns are legit. I'd recommend you at least inform your Captain of your status. After all... he'd hold Krystal responsible if anything happened to you.

I normally don't like to take control like this but considering she's needed on the Bridge and currently in a... data processing loop. Figured she'd understand.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: wait... processing loop? Wait what the hell? Seriously? Over this?
  • Options
    Krystal Ijoula: She'll be fine. Raneson laughing over it didn't help.
  • Options
    Briana: but is she mad at me? Like all that seems excessive over this... I mean my concerns are legitimate too. Those are actual things I'm worried about. I mean everything I said works well within the bounds of Starfleet regulations and I didn't think it'd get her upset. Especially when I've seen her do the same sort of thing to others... even being another version of her...

I thought she would at least be a bit proud that someone would learn and take a bit from her... even for something so minor... yeah she's done similar to over stepping captains and admirals for the greater good... so I thought she'd see... something good in it..
  • Options
    Krystal: *shakes her head* Sorry. I'm not mad.
  • Options
    Briana: then what are you?... *sighs* I'm sorry, I'm wasting your time here, aren't I? You gotta talk to Garak and I should talk to Kayla...
  • Options
    Krystal: *puts a hand on Bri's shoulder* We'll figure things out. In the meantime, go. We've got work to do.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    T'Lera: What I was told was that my proccessing papers and various forms would need to be dealt with by the Commanding Officer of the Exeter before I was officially on duty once more. But it would appear that is going to be delayed. *She shrugs*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Briana: *nods* thanks mom... hurry before Garak starts digging into your secrets. I'll go see kayla... let's get this work done. Hopefully I'll be back in uniform for a bit. *smiles and starts to walk, looking at Jakara and T'Lera* I'd follow my mom to the bridge if I were you. There's gonna be some time before we can get there.. and maybe even tala will be able to help you. *continues walking*
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
  • Options
    Jakara: hmm well hopefully you can figure it out.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: T'Lera... you're WITH the commanding officer of the Exeter.
  • Options
    T'Lera: I know, but Admiral, you haven't dealt with my paperwork yet. I'm not technically on acrive duty until you've processed it all.
    (I mean I'm assuming she hasn't, I never saw Krystal doing anything like that yet, and T'Lera would have been notified when she was done)
  • Options
    Krystal: Its probably sitting on my desk in my ready room. I can take care of that after talking with Garak.
  • Options
    Briana: *walks to Exeter's sickbay*
  • Options
    T'Lera: I guess I can find something to do that doesn't require me to be on active duty.
  • Options
    Krystal: I was going to deal with that after I finished talking with Garak actually.
  • Options
    Briana: *looks around to see if jakara is coming before she continues*
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    T'Lera: Ah, I understand now. I assumed you meant after you were done dealing with him. Which I presumed meant after the ship was sent on a mission.

(That was actually my bad, I misread the post)
  • Options
    Jakara: *looks over at briana* you want me to come with?
  • Options
    Briana: thought you already were going to. If you dont wanna that's okay I guess...
  • Options
    Jakara: *follows* nah I’ll go with everyone’ll be busy in a bit it seems
  • Options
    Briana: alright, let's go then. *smiles as she starts to walk, soon coming to Exeter's sickbay*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*foot tapping* garak is inching towards a computer)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (guess I'm not allowed to do anything but sit on the forums...)

Krystal: There's still travel time T'Lera. *gets into a turbolift* You coming?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (oh christ, will you stop? i was referring to everyone ELSE dragging their feet - krystal is at least heading for the bridge)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *enters Exeter's sickbay* Kayla? You out and about?