What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    Jakara: so much for no one left behind.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    T'Lera: Is he always like this?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Jakara: yup, we should get going so we’re not left behind
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    T'Lera: Alright. *She sighs but nods, starting to follow Alex while fiddling with her armor*
  • Options
    Jakara: are you feeling any better? *she says walking with t’lera*
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *walks with jakara* you're not gonna be left behind you know..
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: who? Me or both of us?
  • Options
    T'Lera: I'm feeling better now. Its easier with people helping.
  • Options
    Jakara: well that’s good. If you ever need some one to talk to or keep you company I wouldn’t mind. This kind of thing is heard to deal with on your own.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *follows as well*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Bri: I meant the both of you... and yeah I guess we're all sorta extending that invitation to T'Lera...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: yeah I make a good shoulder to cry on or some one to talk to
  • Options
    T'Lera: Thank you Jakara, I'd like to take you up on that offer sometime. And thank you Briana.
  • Options
    Krystal: And my door's open too. Unless Reina's got something planned and I'm indesposed. But that's family so it gets a pass.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I'm family too, do I get a pass if I need you for something important? also I'm kinda surprised T'Lera didnt question you turning into a werefox or me being your daughter.
  • Options
    Krystal: Briana... I was referring to not having my door open because of Reina. That's what I meant when I said that gets a pass. Only time I'm not available.

And as for the werefox thing... *shrug* Probably finds it fascinating?
  • Options
    Briana: ah... I was half paying attention and only heard the family part...
  • Options
    Jakara: well my door is pretty much always open
  • Options
    Briana: you stay in another universe most of the time jakara... and when you dont you stay in the same quarters as me... so yeah our door is always open.... unless jakara is showing me a good time.
  • Options
    Jakara: I mean y’all can call for me when ever cuz I can portal anywhere.
  • Options
    Briana: true... still I do wanna be shown a good time later *winks at jakara*
  • Options
    Jakara: didn’t we before coming here?
  • Options
    Briana: no?
  • Options
    T'Lera: How do I even call for you if you're in another universe? *she seems confused, and also is embarrassed as she realizes the innuendos*
  • Options
    Jakara: just say my name and give me a few mins and I’ll be there if I’m not in this universe already
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... *whispers to jakara* what you're thinking was a few days ago... so yeah after this we should have some time
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *the group eventually arrives at the castle* so, let's see if it's any less defended than it was when i was here earlier...*the lupine mutters as he refocuses his eyes on the ramparts*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jakara: hmm. *shrugs* memories getting foggy i guess. *looks up at the castle walls* lets see what we're dealing with.
  • Options
    Briana: looks pretty empty... *whispers ro jakara* so good idea or bad?

*there is nothing on the wall, but if one looks down, they may notice shadows of humanoids where the shadow of the ramparts are*
  • Options
    jakara: *traces to where the ramparts shadows are focusing on what ever is up there.* we'll see how things go.

evelynn: *takes out her bow nocking an arrow* i see figures on the walls.