test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jakara: *follows behind* think yer ready for semi active duty?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: hopefully. *looks around for Kayla*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *reading in her office*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *walks over to Kayla's office, ringing the door before also knocking*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kayla: Come in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Briana: *enters the office* uh, hi... you doing well today? Hope you got a minute or two.
  • Options
    jakara: *sits on a biobed waiting outside*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex is in his ready room, looking over technical documents for the prototype trials of a new weapon while waiting on garak to give krystal details on whatever mission he has in mind*

(well, not technically new, but new for the current generation of the galaxy)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Kayla: *sips her tea* What do you want?
  • Options
    Briana: clearance for limited duty if possible.
  • Options
    (that better not be PG tips brand tea...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Its from the replicator)

Kayla: Well... as far as I am aware you haven't gone full on feral or anything.
  • Options
    (except that one moment...but that was more 'out-of-body' than feral)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: so is that a yes?
  • Options
    Kayla: Tentative. Fist sign of trouble I'm yanking you.
  • Options
    (how is she going to spot those signs when briana will be on a covert mission? kayla can't tag along to mother-hen her)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: trouble from me or who we may end up fighting? I just wanna be clear beforehand

*somewhere on Risa*

Dundee: *asleep in a cave on the island he was left on, surrounded by bottles of hard liquor*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    (I finally got the T6 Temporal Science Vessel on my klingon. I've wanted it ever since I got the Destroyer and I like the Qul'poH's appearance a lot better than the Chargh'poH)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Edit: Delete
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Kayla: *deadpan look* Go before I put a monitor on you.
  • Options
    Briana: I'm just gonna assume trouble from me. And that the answer to my request is a yes.... I will see you afterwords. I'm gonna go change into my uniform now. *slowly backs out of Kayla's office*
  • Options
    (well, obviously t'lera ISN'T coming - and that was really rude to just wander off like that without answering krystal's question)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2020
    (Wait Krystal asked a question? Where?)

(Also I assumed T'Lera was going to go)
  • Options
    T'Lera: Of course. *she gets in the turbo lift with Krystal*

(I found it. I didn't see the post, I thought Krystal just left her behind)
  • Options
    *alex is STILL looking over prototype weapon schematics and technical documents while waiting for garak*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *soon arrives on the Bridge*
    Tala: Admiral...
    Krystal: I know... I know. *looks at the viewscreen*
  • Options
    jakara: so you ready then?
  • Options
    Garak: Ah, Admiral Jade, how kind of you to join us. Has your captain connected the rest of your taskforce to this as I asked?

Briana: well I gotta get into uniform now. *starts to walk, looking at jakara* maybe you can help me get out of these first though *gives her a flirty grin, biting her bottom lip*

Nick: *still asleep in his new quarters, holding onto Gaia as he hadn't been notified yet*
  • Options
    T'Lera: *whispers to Krystal* This man emanates a strange feeling... almost... slimy?

(I don't remember if Henha and her ship are still with the Exeter, I think they are, but I only remember Jessica coming along.)
  • Options
    Tala: Setting it up now. *tries to contact rest of the task force*

Krystal: *whispers back* Garak is... more than he appears. Can try to explain later.