Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: i see non-dead people...*he whispers in a slightly ethereal tone*

(let's see if anyone in-universe recognizes that)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    T'Lera: Why would they be clinging to a wall? *she wields her twin daggers and focuses psionic power through them*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Humans wouldn't do that unless they were climbing...
    *adjusts her grip on her sword, ready to draw it from the scabbard*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: wait.... *looks down at the shadows, then up to the wall, whispering* someone didn't think their invisibility spell out.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (no one got it? geez you people suck at pop culture)

alex: what makes you think they're using invisibility?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jakara: I can hear their breathing and heart beats and I’m pretty sure evelynn can still sense them even tho they’re invisible.

Evelynn: it seems this illusionary spell doesn’t stop the light from casting a shadow. With that what is our plan of action.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: what they said... and our plan?... alex, got any magic that would blow a hole in the wall?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (I got it. But Krystal never saw that movie.)

Krystal: Oh I'm sure he can have a nuke in his pants if he wanted. Although I'd question why you'd want something radioactive that close to anything reproductive...

*looks around*
    Could always try knocking too.
    *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Jakara: or some one could sneak in and open it from the inside
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (i distinctly seem to recall an earlier scene where matt DID in fact pull a fatman TNC out of his pants - or at least joked about it

also, what happened to garak contacting whoever once we got to the castle?)

alex: it's not near anything reproductive...it's in a subspace pocket​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Is that a nuke in your pocket or are you happy to see me? ;) )

Krystal: I vote the stealth option first before we go full Rambo.
  • Options
    (it certainly explodes like one when set off)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: well I'd be down to blow it up. But stealth it is... who wants to go ahead... I can do it unless we think we should vote on that too.
  • Options
    alex: *ahem*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: what's up alex?

*The Exeter gets a hail*
  • Options
    alex: am i not the sneakiest one here? *he asks before quickly adding to stifle the predicted and inevitable retort* hush, jade!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Jakara: um hello? Vampire here. The very definition of stealth and subterfuge.
  • Options
    Briana: I was trained by a man that spent lifetimes in different special operations groups, and I've done infiltrations myself. I am literly wearing boots that dont make a sound. Even with the holodeck imposing this outfit on me, they still work.... look all of us have qualities that would make us pretty well suited to do it... we can either vote on who goes or we can to together.
  • Options
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes*
    Tala: *answers the hail*
  • Options
    *alex baps krystal's nose with a claw* i saw that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I didn't say anything Alex... *deadpan tone*
  • Options
    (hence why he saw it, not heard it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Garak: *appears on the viewscreen* hello captain, I need to speak with Admiral Jade. You should patch in the other members of your task force as well once she arrives

Briana: so we gonna vote or are we all gonna go at once or what?.. feels like nobody paid attention to what I said.
  • Options
    Tala: Stand by.
    Krystal: Well...
    Tala: Bridge to Admiral Jade
    Krystal: I think that decision just got axed. Go ahead Tala.
    Tala: I have a certain no longer simple tailor on the line wanting to speak with you and the other Task Force Commanders.
    Krystal: *takes a deep breath* Well... guess we'll have to put this quest on hold. We may just have gotten a priority quest. I'll be right up.
  • Options
    Briana: alright... computer. Stop and save current progress of program.... hey mom... want me to do anything or?...
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    jakara: guess thats it for now. *shrugs* seems like you'll be busy then bri.
  • Options
    Briana: maybe? I'm not on duty. So we can go do that thing if you want jakara *grins and puts an arm around jakara, winking*
  • Options
    jakara: may not be a good time. seems like theres ganna be some stuff going down soon.
  • Options
    Briana: so? Not like I can do anything about it. Off-duty, remember?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    T'Lera: I guess I should report for duty? I don't think I've been processes yet since the captain is here with us.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.