test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: so, are we all ready to move on to the castle? *he glances around* and where the fluff is raneson?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: my money says she's still back at the ambush site.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    T'Lera: Thank you Jakara. *she relaxes a bit nodding gently* Its so fresh for me sometimes its hard to not let it get to me.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    Jakara: it’ll get easier. Anyway we should get moving.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And if you wanna talk sometime T'Lera... I'll make time.
    Recent events have shown me that I've got a few scars myself. And I'm pretty sure my sister Jadzia also has a few scars as well. And some scars don't heal. You just... work around them if you can.
    Having people around to help... does help.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I have my own scars too... look you can talk to me too. I'm sorry for getting upset. I just dont know the right thing to say sometimes. I like you and I wanna help you how I can
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    T'Lera: Thank you. All of you. *she feels a lot better now, the arch disappearing after not being used for too long* I guess we should try and get back into things?
  • Options
    Briana: yeah *smiles* you want a hug?
  • Options
    T'Lera: Um... sure. *she nods gently, a bit surprised by the offer*
  • Options
    alex: can we get moving now?! we can accelerate time as much as we want in a holodeck to cover entire days of play within the span of a few hours, but those hours are still ticking away in reality!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *hugs t'lera* there you go... yeah let's get a move on I guess.
  • Options
    Krystal: Alex... relax a minute ok? I'm sorry if a personal issue is interfering with you ripping arms off holographic thugs.

And since you mentioned getting there... see anything of interest we should be aware of? Defenses and such?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: personal issues shouldn't be showing themselves in a public venue anyway - they're called PERSONAL issues for a reason

and no...the castle looked abandoned - there were no sentries on the walls, no guards at the drawbridge - which was raised - and not even so much as a moat with half-starved alligators in it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Alex... *sighs and shakes her head* Never mind.

So we've got a seemingly abandoned castle with no defense other than a locked door.

Its never that easy.
  • Options
    Briana: let's go see what we got then... or should we look for Raneson?
  • Options
    *T'Lera hugs Briana back for the moment before they end the hug*

T'Lera: Perhaps it is something easy for the beginning of the adventure?
  • Options
    alex: raneson can find us through the holodeck if necessary - let's head back to the castle and try to find a way inside​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (so who's ready for round two of resheeving t'kuvma's 'envoy'?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (What do you mean?)
  • Options
    (they're re-doing BoBS for the upcoming event, so many envoys will be getting resheeved)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2020
    (Ah, i can't run it cause... still homless... and I left my computer with a friend. Luckily I have someone helping me out running it on my behalf)
  • Options
    (Any prospects though Nick? How'd that interview you mentioned the other day go?)
  • Options
    (Interview went okay but I have a better lead. I have a friend that works with sharks at an aquarium. They said I could use them as a reference applying to any of the zoo's in the city since they're all interconnected. And since they already work there that looks even better I guess)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    Jakara: *looks around* I guess rained on will catch up then?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    *alex is repeatedly tapping his foot against the forest floor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: we're ready. Lead the way, C'mon.
  • Options
    *alex about-snouts and heads back toward the castle*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: let's go I guess. *shrugs and starts to walk*
  • Options
    *alex turns back to make sure everyone is actually following him this time* oi, are you lot coming or what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes, resting a hand on her sword's hilt* Lets go before he actually decides to come back and push.