test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,153 Community Moderator
    (Nobody's talking though. That's the problem. Its gone straight to jabs. In universe not much time has passed, and no one's really had a chance to talk with anyone about what happened because it was STRAIGHT to a crisis. OUtside of that... we could have talked it over outside of the forums many times. I've been hoping that once the current crisis is dealt with Krystal will have time to talk, but lately I've been feeling like we're never gonna get there because we keep getting curveballs thrown at us to keep us in crisis mode.

I WANT Krystal to have a chance to work things out, but I'm not getting a chance to do that.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    (What Briana said. Not in the middle of a crisis. But whatever. We've had time. Not much but we've had time that aren't crisis. At least some time to make even the tiniest bit of progress. And hell all that skipped time that was spent on vacation could have something done then too. But that's unusable I suppose.... I don't even know how Krystal is going to help bri if she doesn't even acknowledge what was said or what happened.

Can we just get through this and get back to K13 or DS9 Before the season changes? Or before I or sombody else has a brain aneurism? We can just skip any sort of combat here or something and just get back. Maybe for once we can have a peaceful mission. I doubt even shadow would object at this point to that.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,153 Community Moderator
    (Its Shadow. In my experience he's not happy unless something blows up.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (I've been talking with him and he just wants this to end so we can do other stuff. I dont claim to speak for him but perhaps he would be willing to compromise if it means we can get through this quicker)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    ((You don’t have to live on the forums but for the love of god can you at least post more then once or twice a week? Seriously......))
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (I can try, but right now today is turning out to be a bad day. Car problems again, and I had to walk to several places. I'm worn out.)
  • Options
    (I had to walk to nearly 70 different houses today for work and I still have ambulance duty. Anyways could you acknowledge what Evelynn said now at least so we can at least tie that loose end up?)
  • Options
    Kayla: *looks at Evelynn for a moment before going to grab... a bucket. Soon after, throws a bucket's worth of water into the bathroom* Can you keep an eye on him for me if he tries to pull this again? *offers Evelynn the bucket*
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *still missing from the room*
  • Options
    Kayla: *deadpan look*
  • Options
    (I mean.... what were you expecting a bucket of water to do exactly? )

Delgado/Eli: *the deadpan look changes nothing and the Tricorder still says he is nearby*
  • Options
    Evelynn: *takes the bucket looking confused.* ok...*walks into the bathroom inspecting it and feeling not around* I am not sure how but he is not here yet I still feel his presence......
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Kayla: *irritated look* Really don't have time to be playing games.
    *goes and puts a splint on Krystal's tail*
    Krystal: Ow...
    Kayla: Best I can do until I deal with this headache. *goes back to the bathroom* Tricorder's gonna be useless.

Krystal: *gets up and winces a bit before looking at the Jem'Hadar* Any ideas?
  • Options
    Nick: Say.... are there any ongoing comms between the ships that we should be patched in to?

Sn'ket: I'm not sure. let me check first *taps on his console* Well two things, we have received a message about Dr. Delg-

Nick: Its probably about his condition. we'll take care of that later and leave it to Kayla for now

Sn'ket: Riiiiight..... Anyways Captain, there is a ongoing communication going on between the ships

Nick: See if you can get us patched in

Sn'ket: *Taps on his console* I believe you are now Patched in, Captain

Nick: So, what's the game plan here? any of you know?

Delgado/Eli: *The room is still empty, the floor wet with a bucket's worth of water on the floor. the Tricorder says he should be near the toilet*
  • Options
    Evelynn: *sets the bucket down by the door* what manner of trickery is this..... *mutters something under her breath.*
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *A quiet thud is heard from the floor over by the toilet*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (at this point, i just want to get back to DS9 so i can get on with other things...aside from one thing i absolutely intend to do, but it requires krystal leaving sickbay and heading for the bridge - or any other place, really)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (oh, i guess i ought to actually say something)

rakesh: that's what i was currently in the process of asking captain tala (because he doesn't know her surname), but it seems like there's currently trouble in sickbay over there​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: Trouble in Sickbay?
  • Options
    rakesh: apparently your CMO gave kayla the slip​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: What do you mean my CMO gave kayla the slip?.... where would he go? Lieutenant Sn'ket! check the internal sensors. see if he's here.

Sn'ket: He's not onboard, Captain.

Nick: Well he's not here, what the hell happened?
  • Options
    rakesh: he is possibly delirious from blood loss...he may need to be sedated once found *nick and tala can possibly tell that, despite his neutral tone, rakesh is clearly enjoying this*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Leans back in his chair, taking a deep breath and resting his hands on his head* has Exter checked their internal sensors?
  • Options
    rakesh: well, from what i'm hearing through the open commline tala has to krystal in sickbay...he's apparently in the sickbay bathroom, yet not there​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tala: Besides someone giving Kayla a reason to use her mercenary training... We should probably meet up and discuss what to do about the planet. And since it is in Dominion territory... any decision we make should be a joint venture with the Dominion, otherwise we risk some significant fallout that we can't afford right now.
    We got blindsided by this. We're gonna have to figure out our next move.
  • Options
    (oh, the significant fallout won't be happening today...that's for later on down the line *shifty eyes*

also...krystal seriously needs to leave sickbay so i can do this thing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Where are we meeting for this and are we going to try to contact Odo?.... Also I would suggest somebody over on Exter use the internal sensors for what they're made for and find my apparently missing CMO.
  • Options
    evelynn: *looks down at where she heard the thump using the force to pinpoint where delgado is.*
  • Options
    rakesh: i did say you should gather up everyone on your end (oh...call in briana too; this doesn't really involve her, but i need some sort of excuse to have her run into krystal on her way out of sickbay) and i'll grab alex and drag his furry butt over - shall we meet in the exter's meeting room in...10 minutes?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Delgado/Eli: *Evelynn is now standing right on top of where the tricorder and internal sensors say he should be. another louder thud is heard below her.*

Nick: I think that's up to tala.

Briana: *Steps out of her quarters, dressed in tight black sweatpants, a Black Stark Industries T-shirt. her hair down and messy, not in its usual ponytail. She's also back to her normal Trill-Human self, a big grin on her face as she leans against the wall outside the door of her quarters.* You coming jakara?