test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    alex: well, you have a fairly large one...and i think i know where it originated *he adds with a growl, recalling something he heard a few hours earlier*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Tala: *groans*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *walks over, helping dig Krystal out of the tribbles* mom? You alright?

Nick: Need any help there, Imperator? *offers a hand* Tribbles are never any fun do dig yourself out of.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *alex glances down at the pile of tribbles that barely reaches above his ankles* ...i think i'll survive *and the tribble setting on top of his head trills in agreement*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *accepts the help* Could be better. Be careful around my tail. I kinda... broke it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    jakara: so what happened anyway? *helps with the tribbles* and how the hell did all these tribbles get here....

evelynn: it would seem that everyone has left so now is your chance. *she says telepathically to delgado*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: how did you break it? Also speaking of which, did you notice I'm back to my normal spotted trill self, yet? *her voice is trying to hide her tone of sadness*

Nick: at least they don't treat you like they treat Klingons. *picks up a tribble, petting it* so what do we do about this?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    alex: collect them all before any of them give birth and beam them all off the ship...preferably into space *he mutters the last part to himself*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: *still lurking ready to pounce*
    Krystal: With the Tribbles... don't know. With my tail... Gravity and saving Delgado from Reaper Assimilation.
    Briana: who the hell is Delgado? Some random redshirt? *helps Krystal out of the Tribbles* and so I'm guessing you took a tumble or something?

Nick: some people may keep Tribbles as pets. Best to just tag the unnutered ones with internal sensors and beam them out en masse.

Eli/Delgado: *in Evelynn's head* I still sense the doctor in the room. I need a distraction.
    Krystal: One big enough to break my leg too. And Delgado is the Tepes CMO. But something about him smells off.
    jakara: the TRIBBLE a reaper... where are we in the galaxy anyway?

evelynn: you owe me..... *walks over snatches kaylas padd and runs around giggling.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: Gamma Quadrant, and the Reapers are giant techno Squids from the Andromeda Galaxy that want to eradicate all sentient life of a certain level to reproduce, and because they believe it is their duty to do so to prevent the spread of chaos. They're crusaders. And... an enemy that's left more scars on me than even the Borg...
    Kayla: *growls* I get enough of this from my own children... *uses experience to try and get her PADD back fast*
    jakara: giant techno squids huh... well then- wait wait they left scars on you... like literal or mental... or both...

evelynn: *uses her force abilities to flip and slide her way around kayla then runs out of medbay childishly giggling.*
    Delgado/eli: *waits for kayla to clear out of the bathroom*

Briana: most likely mental scars... I remember doing some ceremony that helped her and it came up I think.... also Tepes CMO... I read something about him when we came back from the past but I haven't met him... so what the hell is going on?
    Kayla: *frustrated cry as she chases Evelynn*

Krystal: Uh... not gonna bother... *shakes her head* We got a Hur'q situation... that got extremely complicated by the presence of Reaper tech supposedly delivered by a Federation starship. We're still trying to figure that part out.

And yea... mental scars. In more ways than one. *closes her eyes and sighs*
    Briana: *Shoves aside her hurt feelings and hugs krysta tightlyl* Its.... going to be okay mom.... Everybody is going to what they can.... i just.... wish i could help you...

Delgado/Eli: *the bathroom door shuts, once it does, the quiet sound of zipping is heard. the doors open again with Delgado standing there, looking out of the bathroom curiously. peeking his head out and bringing it back in before walking out. a "Confused" look on his face as he looks back at the bathroom. His cardassian prosthetics are still covered in blood, but the holes and tears are repaired. still able to pass as a cardassian* what did i just experience?
    Krystal: *hugs back, thankful for the support* This helps. A lot.
    Briana: I wish you listened to what i had to say yesterday... I poured my heart out to you.... tried to help you then... and.... you ignored everything i said because matt said the wrong thing trying to help you too...
    jakara: *stands there awkwardly not really knowing what to do*

evelynn: *runs down the hallway until she trips making a grunting "oof" sound with the padd flying out of her hands and onto the floor.*
    Krystal: Yea... I just snapped.

Truth is... that particular event... was caused by some of those scars. I'm sorry I didn't listen. I just... push the wrong button and I lock on. Probably a trait from one of Ijoula's early hosts. Combined with an event I felt was a failure on my part and the mental scars left behind by the Reapers which led me into that failure... I was a wreck waiting to happen. I'm sorry you had to see me at my worst...
    Briana:... I poured my heart out to you... put a lot of emotion into my words... said things i thought would help.... I was crushed when you didn't care. I couldn't put the same effort into it again... and it was for.... nothing... all those words and feelings just... lost... *Pulls jakara into the hug* my words were wasted... all because somebody said the wrong thing

Delgado/Eli: *Continues looking around confused* hello?....
    jakara: *awkwardly joins the hug feeling out of place.*
    Nurse: Yes?
    Krystal: *hugs them both* Right now... a hug is more powerful than a speech, and means more to me than anything.
    Briana: You really mean that?...

Delgado/Eli: Something strange happened in that bathroom.... where did kayla go?
    Nurse: Chasing a kid. Strange too. She's normally very good at wrangling children because of her own kids, but this one was like she was greased or something. Always one step ahead of her.
    Krystal: I do.
    Briana: *Smiles, continuing to hug krystal* thanks.... a-and yeah.... back to normal... lets see how long that lasts... me and jakara came to the conclusion that, like you.... Stress causes me to.... well you get what i mean? I'm back to my normal spotted self after a long de-stressing.

Delgado/Eli: I see.... am i free to go than?
    jakara: *silently stands there.*

evelynn: *scrambles to her feet force pulling the padd towards her.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    Reina: *in sickbay now, having walked past Kayla to start her shift* Did Kayla clear you for duty before she left? Seems she might've been chasing another runaway patient.

Kurata: Your species has an... interesting reaction to stress if you turn into what I saw in sickbay. *He looks thoughtful, not remembering if all trolls could fox out or just Krystal*

(Its not God modding. With their religious zeal I doubt a reaper could easily overthrow their gods the founders in their minds. Now Jemhadar who already feel doubts about the founders would be more susceptible, and I'm sure that a full on reaper itself could probably still indoctrinate them, but just random dragon's teeth? I don't think that would be enough. And in the mass effect universe there isn't an equivalent to the jemhadar, no genetically engineered soldiers bred to worship another being. So it's hard to say, but there is plenty of evidence of people being resistant to indoctrination)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nurse: Considering you were delious from blood loss and in critical condition... probably best to wait for Dr. Reynolds to clear you first. She takes her job seriously.
    Krystal: Also be aware that if you get injured in fox form, you're kinda locked until you recover.