test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: Wait, what?! really?..... I am so glad I wasn't injured.... thanks for the heads up, mom. I would have not known that. *Looks at jakara before kissing her on the cheek* you can talk you know.... *Looks at the Jem'hadar* uhhhhhhhh..... why is there a jem'hadar here?... and no.... its not the entire species it happens to... just a select few, and... its not limited to one species?.... its hard to explain, alright? ask somebody else i guess.

Delgado/Eli: I think I'm fine... you're not going to believe me if i told you what happened but I am completely fine... I don't know how long the doctor is going to be and i need to get back to my ship.

(I think you meant Trill, west. not trolls. lol)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    ((dragons teeth work sometimes but an actual reaper could indoctrinate just about anyone it doesnt matter how their programmed or how much their genetically engineered to worship the founders any organic is susceptible and with religious fervor it probably be easier for a reaper to indoctrinate a jem'hadar cuz they dont think for them selves all they do is serve.))

jakara: dont know what to say.....

evelynn: *starts running again unhindered*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    (Its this damn autocorrect, doesn't like star trek words. Except Borg for some reason.)

Kurata: I am honored first Kurata'Zun. I am the dominion representative for task force Jade, sent here by Founder Odo. I am here to ensure that your actions do not unintentionally, or intentionally harm the dominion, and to aid you in any missions around the gamma quadrant.

Reina: Hmm... why do you need to get back to your ship so badly? *she gets a little closer to him, sniffing his blood*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Delgado/Eli: *Takes a step back* Please don't smell me.... I just want to go back to my ship to get some coffee and check on MY sickbay there. I am the CMO of the Tepes. Doctor Tekeny Delgado... Although i hold the rank of Lieutenant, I still prefer to go by Doctor instead.

Briana: Oh.... why didn't they send a vorta?.... No offense but... you can grasp my confusion, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: errr.... ill let ya'll do your thing. ill be around... *walks off*

evelynn: *looks around shrugging and starts walking back to medbay.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Kurata: I am assigned a Vorta, Lorriss is on my ship, but Founder Odo has given me a surprisingly large amount of freedom in my role, its... different to be allowed to make my own decisions.

Reina: I'm a vampire, your blood is fresh itd be hard for me to not smell it. And your blood smells off... I'm not sure you're fit for duty.
    Delgado/Eli: *Looks a bit offended* what do you mean my blood smells off? surely you can't assess my condition based on the smell of my blood alone.

Briana: And what does founder Odo say about all this going on? *Looks at jakara, reaching out for her as she leaves, sighing once she's gone* damn it....
    Reina: Listen, I can smell diseases in blood. Heart issue, genetic defects. And your blood doesnt smell right. Atleast for a cardassian...

Kurata: Which part? You mean the wolves planning to destroy a planet in dominion space, or the strange tech on the planet? The dominion is not interested in researching the tech, we have a strong disposition against the Borg, and don't wish to create more like them. As for the planet, we are strongly against destroying it. A few teams could easily handle destroying all of the technology if need be.
    jakara: *looks back* fine i guess ill stay. *walks back next to bri* just feeling out of place is all.....

evelynn: *walks into sick bay setting down kaylas padd on the first bed she sees*
    Briana: You only think the Dominion isn't interested in researching whatever tech... There are things about the Dominion you don't know. Trust me on that.... and.... Who's planning on what?.... Are you serious?..... Did Odo tell them no? or... have you not bothered to ask him yet? *Once jakara comes back, she hugs her arm closely, resting her head on jakara's shoulder* Thank you, Jakara.

Delgado/Eli: I take great offense to that. and would really ask that you refrain from making assumptions about me or my health based on what you think you smell. as a medical professional this feels like an insult to my line of work. *Waves to Evelynn*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We haven't been able to report back to Starfleet about the Reaper tech yet. We're being jammed.
    Kayla: *returns to sickbay, looking frustrated and tired*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Jammed by what?

Delgado/Eli: Ah, there the Doctor is now.. can i leave now? I have important business.
    jakara: so let me guess one of the wolves want to blow up the planet cuz of this reaper tech or what ever? *puts an arm around briana.*

evelynn: *does a quick wave to delgado* i should take my leave.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *points at Jakara* Doesn't want the Dominion to use the tech against anyone. Better to glass the planet to ensure nothing is left to salvage. There's gotta be a better way. I can understand the caution, as that tech is to dangerous in anyone's hands, but glassing a planet in Dominion space? Bit extreme, and risks reprisal.
    Kayla: *death glare* Seriously... again acting like you're perfectly fine... when you came here looking like a frakkin' doomsday victim? *points at the biobed* On there. NOW.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jakara: i mean is it populated or anything? does it hold any economic, strategic or cultural value?

evelynn: *shrugs and walks out wondering off*
    edited August 2019
    Briana: I mean.... they can always ask odo too.... once that jamming stops... *Looks at jakara* This planet is basically a barren rock without the prisoners.... and the prisoners were just evacuated with the kai i would guess, so who really cares what happens to it if they have permission?

Delgado/Eli: I am perfectly fine. once that is proven i will be leaving... I had a strange experience in that bathroom, but i fear if i say anything, I'm going to be psychologically examined. *Walks over to the biobed, leaning against it instead of sitting*
    Krystal: Prison planet, surrounded by automated defenses. The only real defining feature was that there was a nanotech virus that basically made the prisoners immortal. Even a fatal wound was nothing. But... they could never leave the planet ever again unless provided with the cure. Which we have and had intended to use on Kai Opaka, who had been stranded here for decades.
    jakara: then who cares if its blown up better to be safe then sorry with tech this volatile.
    Kurata: The dominion cares. It is our planet not yours. I presume if we blew up... *he has to think for a moment* Pluto, you would be upset? I have messaged Lorriss to ask for updates from Odo, and she has told me that Odo has not yet approved any plans of planetary annihilation, so until an okay has been sent, I will be treating this as if he has definitely said no. Again, as I mentioned to the admiral, we could send down a few specialized teams to wipe out this... reaper tech as you call it. And if the rest of the dominion is somehow interested in it, I guarantee you my men are not, and I have recieved no orders to gather the technology.

Reina: *whispers to Kayla* His blood smells off. I don't know if its drugs or something, but it doesn't smell like cardassian blood. *outloud* Listen, I am also a trained medical professional with heightened senses.
    jakara: pluto is in the heart of federation space this planet is some backwater s*it hole no one cares about so that comparison is horribly wrong ya know, and yer claiming a lot of things saying the dominion cares about a planet, are you the will of the dominion? do you personally run it or have any office in their government?
    Briana: wait.... if we're being jammed how are you getting communications through? You're not really trying are you? Just being stubborn.

Delgado/Eli: I think my MD means a bit more than your training. No offense.
    Kurata: The dominion functions very differently to your federation. I'm fairly certain your gods don't live among you. There is no running for office. As Honored first I am one of the... leaders of the Jem'hadar, the highest possible rank one of my people can obtain without being a vorta. I am trusted to carry out the will of the dominion. And I have spoken with Lorriss about it, and she is on my ship, though we have not been able to speak with Odo. A vorta is as close to the voice of the founders as one can get. If she believes that the founders would not be willing to let you destroy one of our planet, I trust her judgement. If you are somehow able to give me proof that Odo agreed to sacrifice the planet, then I will submit to his will, but until then, this planet is off limits. And i don't know if you remember but the dominion is extremely sensitive about what outsiders do in our space.

Reina: And I think the fact that Kayla, who does have an MD also suggests you stay here, means more than you telling me my medical opinion doesn't matter.
    Briana: We can contact odo ourselves.... *Looks at jakara and mouths the word "Bajor" and rolls her eyes.*

Delgado/Eli: and kayla has not examined me since i got back. Telling her some preposterous things about the smell of my blood is unfound mumbo jumbo.
    jakara: *slowly nods* yeah thats a good idea.
    Briana: I didn't... mean we specifically, jakara... I meant more.... y'know.... us as a group... people above our paygrades... y'know? Plus we're not the ones with the means to do it.
    jakara: yeah i know that.... its above my level of caring anyway and it aint my problem sooo yeah.
    Briana: I just.... find it a bit hilarious that some random Jem'hadar claims to be speaking on Odo's behalf. the only Jem'hadar that i would trust that from in a situation like this is Dukan'Rex... *Crosses her arms, looking at the Jem'hadar* You don't look like a Dukan'Rex to me..... meh, this is alex's problem. he can do it.... so... hey mom?.... any idea what's up with the *Gestures to the pile of tribbles*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (pluto is inhabited, at least in beta lore - VERY bad comparison)

*meanwhile,. alex is busy scanning for every tribble within range of his tricorder and remotely tagging them for beamout* wasn't bad enough getting bashed over the head, now i'm going to be late because of this nonsense....i hope tala is sending out teams to scour the ship as well, or i'm fighting a losing battle here​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: *Is helping Alex tag tribbles for beamout* Tell me about it... at least its not as Bad as K-7 was.... yet....
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: that's because we aren't storing several metric tons of grain here...doesn't mean there still isn't food they can get access to - this is likely your first officer's fault, by the way​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.