What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: so we just manually inject them - what's the problem?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bashir: Those Husks, they are too many
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    alex: so we just shoot them all if they get hostile​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    (Wait... did i read that right? inject the husks? that won't do much)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (i've been preparing for an important doctor's appointment tomorrow but it looks like much hasn't happened. Also I'm fine with attempting to dm again but I do my best work with stuff that isn't following the main plot, mostly because I'm not good at trying to make the main characters really yknow seem like themselves. A few times I've been pretty good at it but having to handle a bunch of characters from the show or stuff would be pretty stressful. Also this group is hard to plan more typical star trek stuff around.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (Plz no....)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (that's because we can cheat...that's why morality choices work better, because you can't power your way out of moral choices)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Morality choices don't work too much too, because we usually can cheat those too. Being able to self teleport is extremely op in crisis situations, like being the flash or something. I think that's why me and Rose rarely have our characters use their self teleport magic stuff because it would ruin a lot of tension)
  • Options
    (you can't cheat morality with raw power - those things require actually making difficult moral choices)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I'd rather keep Rose as DM to be honest.)
  • Options
    (She still is. Other people only dm for their own story ideas. Rose tends to handle the main story the best.)
  • Options
    (More saying that cause shadow said something not that long ago about someone taking it up because Rose was being bias and inconsistent. Both me and Rattler denied the position. He also mentioned you for it. But personally I do not like that idea. Would rather keep rose as I stated. Aaaanyways while we wait for Alex and Bashir to finish up, up in space. [Seriously though is Bashir talking about inoculating the husks? It won't do much, really...] Anyone have anything to talk about? Any side story ideas that we could do not connected to the main thing? I liked my idea but shadow didn't, so i don't have any other ideas as of yet. I am however going to go through with my other thing eventually after we leave this prison planet.)
  • Options
    Bashir: Ok, lets assume that whatever made that device to make those husks coem to this world. They coudl figure out who to remake those nanomachines and make what they want effectively indestructible. Do you really want that?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (The way that's worded makes it sound like the husk just landed there on the planet like the Hur'q. I am deeply confused. Anyone else or just me? )
  • Options
    Jessica: Well... that is a big worry. Perhaps we could try and use a borg tactic in order to spread the nanites throughout the atmosphere? If I remember correctly the collective experimented with an airborne method of deploying nanites on a planet the Former Dr. Cooper had been researching a cure for. Maybe we could jury rig a way to disperse the nanites using the spikes the husks left behind?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wait... Opaka... you said something about machines...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (when did jessica get on the hellhound with alex and bashir? also, we can just juggle DM duties whenever someone gets bogged won in real life...so at least we aren't stuck waiting on NPC interactions - can't do anything about OC interactions, but at least we can keep from having freeze-ups with NPCs)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Sorry, I thought Alex and Bashir were on the planet)
  • Options
    (no...they very clearly boarded the hellhound on page 3889)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (So should we just forget jessica said that? And is what rattler said related to what jessica said or is that all on Krystal's own?)

Nick: *looks around boredly*
  • Options
    alex: i want that even less than i ever want to meet another space natzi...and obviously, i NEVER want to meet another space natzi as long as i live

(famous last words, there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *idly twirls his revolver around his finger*

Delgado/Eli: *watches Nick twirl his revolver before glancing over at Krystal*
  • Options
    (*sprays thread with wolf slime*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Still twirling his revolver on his finger, a look of realization slowly spreads across his face* Wait... Krystal is right.... What did Kai Opaka say?..... "Machines Saving us from the prophets?" that is.... a scary thing to hear from a Kai.... Like horror movie scary.
  • Options
    (she's brainwashed)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Opaka: Yes, its what i said

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: if we're done up here, i'm going to take us back to krystal and everyone else​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Christ that is horrifying..... and do.... you like that idea of you being... "Saved" from the prophets, Kai Opaka? *Gives Rakesh and Krystal concerned glances*

(if i misspelled that I am sorry. just juggling some stuff )
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Opaka... they won't save anyone. They may believe it because they are Crusaders. But... There's gotta be something I can do to help you. I just... don't know what...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Opaka: The prophets have helped the Bajorans many time, so i can push those thoughts out. But they keep on coming back
    Ancient Griffon insult