test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *swears and unleashes a water blast to try and alter Delgado's course*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *rakesh is already up and gone in the direction of the scream, a trail of fire quickly dissipating behind him*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Delgado/Eli: *she alters his course, slamming his back into a large rock with an audible crack and another loud scream, starting to roll down the slope again, at least out of the way of the reaper spike*

Nick: God damn it. everybody else stay here and wait for alex to get back! *Starts running quickly, following Rakesh*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: That somethi... *foot hits a rock sending her out of control and twisting her leg in the process, still able to avoid the spike though*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *Hits the bottom of the slope with a loud thud and crack, looking bloody and bruised, his forehead and neck skin appear to be torn, coughing up some blood onto his uniform, looking over wide eyed. seeing his left hand was nearly impaled on the reaper spike*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *a large stream of fire comes racing down the cliff edge and comes in parallel to krystal, grabbing her and bringing her safely down to the bottom near eli, where it coalesces back into the brown-and-red-pattern-furred lycanthrope*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Krystal: *covered in dirt with a now broken leg. Her tail also looks a bit mangled*
  • Options
    (i posted first)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (still got hurt before you got there)
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *Looks around in a daze, coughing up more blood as he tries to push himself up, grunting in pain*

Nick: *About 30 seconds after Rakesh arrives, Nick slides down the slope in pursuit. displaying much more control in his slide than krystal as he makes it to the bottom, unscathed*
  • Options
    *rakesh gently sets krystal down, then pulls a bundle of ragcloth out of a pocket on his uniform and hands it to her* bite down on this​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Ow... did I... get him clear of the spike?
  • Options
    rakesh: yes; bite down *he says shortly*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: yes... looks like you did. *looks over the incident* how the hell did this happen?

Delgado/Eli: *groans in pain as Nick walks to his side, putting pressure on the bleeding*
  • Options
    Krystal: *does so*
  • Options
    *the wolf holds his paw over the broken leg* i hope this works right...*he then mutters before incanting* ossio emendo! *at which point krystal should feel the broken bone wrenching itself back into place, followed by the break mending - though that part won't be felt over the resulting white-hot agony*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Insert muffled cries of agony here*
  • Options
    Nick: That sounds.... Extremely painful..... Dr. Delgado, Can you hear me? what hurts?

Delgado/Eli: *Incomprehensible pained grunting as he tries to push Nick off him and push himself up, no movement at all from his legs, not even a twitch*
  • Options
    *rakesh gets to his feet* try to get up and put your weight on that leg - make sure i didn't TRIBBLE up and vanish the bones entirely instead of fixing them *he turns to eli next* now what the hell did you do to yourself?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *just lays there still trying to recover from the pain*
  • Options
    Nick: *Keeping pressure on what wounds he can* if he is able to get a word out that isn't a curse word, i will be surprised. he seems to be in pretty bad shape*Looks over at Rakesh* maybe we should try to get these two back up to a ship for treatment?
  • Options
    rakesh: yeah, i'm not a medic...i'm not even a combat medic - that was a big risk i took, and honestly an unnecessary one​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Nick: Alright. Try teleporting to exeter and having them prep sickbay for them.... for Dr. Delgado, he seems to be in critical condition. I'm not noticing any movement in his legs despite his struggling. I may be a trained neurologist, but i don't have to be to come to the conclusion that he may have been paralyzed. on your way back, grab some pattern enhancers so we can transport these two.
  • Options
    *rakesh flames up to the exeter's sickbay without another word* DR. REYNOLDS! *he roars on arrival*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Ow...
    Krystal: *pushes herself up a little bit*
  • Options
    rakesh: the admiral and one of the tepes crew have been injured - badly in the case of the latter, possible lower body paralysis; get sickbay ready *he says quickly before dashing out to grab pattern enhancers*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: O... k... *starts directing the medical staff*
  • Options
    *rakesh flames back down clutching a stack of pattern enhancers, which he begins deploying and activating*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Watches rakesh set up the pattern enhancers keeping pressure on Delgado's wounds* I'd help you, but i need to make sure my CMO doesn't bleed out here. Christ, this is a mess... so much blood...
  • Options
    *rakesh activates the final beacon, and everyone is immediately transported to sickbay since he informed the exeter's transporter operator to beam them straight there as soon as they got a solid lock*​​

#LegalizeAwoo