What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*sprays rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *finds a rock and sits on it*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Delgado/Eli: Admiral, can you hear me?

Nick: so.... with all that out of the way... what now? Do we get that interrogator? And where are Alex and Dr. Bashir.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *cries* Its my fault...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: I don't think anybody is thinking anything is your fault, Admiral... *Walks a bit closer to krystal, but stays about 3 meters away* Your friends... your family... they are concerned about you, they don't want to see you get hurt. and i think i can rightly assume you don't want to get your family hurt either.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    Evelynn: *makes her way to the holodeck snacking on a taco as she walks.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*dumps industrial bucket of powdered sugar on bashir*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler with jellyfish*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I... I can't... its my fault all this is happening... I couldn't...
  • Options
    Eli/Delgado: *Shifts his stance* Why do you think that, Admiral? what couldn't you do?
  • Options
    Krystal: I wasn't strong enough... I... I couldn't stop him...
  • Options
    Eli/Delgado: Strong enough for what? Stop who?
  • Options
    (we seriously need to get those side stories going...this sucks)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Harbinger... got in my head... learned of our galaxy... now everyone's dying... because I couldn't... stop him...

Thoes children... died... because of me...
  • Options
    (can i slap her yet?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Eli/Delgado: Children? I'm not sure what you mean.... But I don't think you can blame yourself for something like that getting into your head.... I don't know of the full circumstances... but it seems foolish to me to think its your fault. it would be like... Jean Luc Picard complaining that he can't stop Q or something Q like from changing things with their power... Instead you need to face it head on. challenge them. Fight them head on! Sitting here thinking about what you think you did wrong is only going to let them hurt more people. there is a chance to stop them. and i do say its just a chance. but its better to go out fighting, kicking, and screaming, than it is to go out with.... a whimper... draw the line there... Fight so it never happens again. if children did die, don't let their deaths be an excuse to sit, cry, and let it keep happening. Use it as a call to arms! *Steps closer* You are starfleet! you do something about it! even if it means your life! what is a life if you spend it in inaction? if you let them continue to get away with it and murder millions more! Stand up! Take a stand. they have crossed a line. your job as a starfleet officer is to push them back across that line and make sure they can never cross it again!
  • Options
    (and start rallying your forces)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Its... its hard. I've known they were coming... just not when. Those kids on DS9... they weren't that much older than my daughter...
    *closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, still looking ragged*
    Everyone's got their demons... I guess the Reapers are mine. Having Nick practically impale me with that... I...

I guess I haven't recovered from my last battle with the Reapers.
  • Options
    Eli/Delgado: I apologize for his in the moment tactlessness. I assure you he means well and doesn't want to see you or anyone else hurt. if all you took away from that was the part about the reapers though, maybe you weren't listening to all of it. he did point out some consistencies I have seen with you here. Even when the task is not reaper related, I.... hear you have the same tendency to do what he said back there.... Its like you think your existence is tied to usefulness and its not healthy.
  • Options
    Krystal: I've always been more hands on with things. Drives me nuts to sit back and do nothing. More and more these days I feel like I'm being pushed to just sit behind a desk and fight paperwork. That's not who I am. I can't just sit safe in some office on a starbase ordering other people into danger.
    *looks straight ahead*
    That's not me...
    *looks at Delgado*
    Last few years I've had to deal with people treating me like some delecate princess who never earned anything, or find myself in situations where I try to do something... only to get brushed asside or...
    *tilts her head, looking right at Delgado*
    You... you're not who you appear...
  • Options
    (also...eli's words remind me of the words of a wise old orc - "Fight only those you can defeat and your life will be long and boring. Challenge those that are stronger than you and your last moments will be quick and exciting.")​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Delgado/Eli: *shifts his stance* okay firstly Admiral, nobody has anything to do. My captain is sitting out there with a revolver, in fear of those cyborg zombies, the only thing he can do is commentary on the situation. Brew some good tea too but that's not relevant here. Everyone is doing what they can. Just because you have a moment of quiet doesn't mean you're being brushed aside. Everything that happens near you is not your responsibility.

Secondly, nobody is brushing you aside because you're a "delicate princess." You are an important person that cannot be risked with something as subtle as indoctrination. You'd essentially be turned into a sleeper agent and not be able to anything about it. They want to protect you from being forced to be used agienst your family. Plus, you really don't seem to have the ability that would be capable of doing what you were saying you could do for the Kai. It'd be like trying to power an entire city on a pair of Double A batteries. I would say let the professional Alex wants to get do it. You're not going to have a simple nurse do brain surgery or have a construction worker grunt be your lawyer.

Lastly.... what do you mean about me? *takes a step back* I'm just a Simple cardassian Doctor.
  • Options
    (just sneeze a burst of wild magic all over him and wash away that silly glamour...literally wash away)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Don't smell like one.
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: I shouldn't smell like anything. *Backs up, his arms crossed, still facing krystal* Maybe your smelling this morning's coffee, i have mine unbelievably strong. I'm told the smell of that is often overpowering.
  • Options
    Krystal: *pokes her nose* Enhanced sense of smell, and I know the smell of coffee. This isn't coffee. Reminds me of my daughter when she's foxed out.
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: Odd. As you see, I am just a simple cardassian man... maybe i got too close to you when Alex had to teleport us here. could have rubbed off or something. seems like the only logical answer. You look like you need some time to yourself I should get goi- *Turns to walk away, not realising he backed up to a slope's edge, already having taken a step forward towards the slope. slipping and falling down the rocky incline*
  • Options
    (dorothy, i'm confused - do i laugh or pee myself?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *jumps up, runs over, and slides after him*
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *Rolls and tumbles, his body slamming onto the rocks as he goes down the slope. he screams in pain loud enough for the rest of the group to hear. the slope seems to keep going. at the bottom there are two of the reaper spikes. one of them is in the path Eli is falling, the other is nowhere near krystal's controlled sliding path*

Nick: Did.... you guys hear that? *Quickly puts his hand on his Revolver*