test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (let him have it; it's not wise to upset a wookiee)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *gets out of the Skycar, stretching* so when can we expect our stuff delivered?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    driver: should be here in half an hour or so give or take.

jakara: *gets up brushing herself off and regaining her breath.* alright, give me my winnings and lets go. *walks over to the announcer to collect her winnings as the wookie storms off.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: alright thanks. *flips a credit coin to the driver* any good places to eat around here while we wait for the delivery.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    driver: *catches it* thanks, yeah theres a pretty good place down in *insert specified location here.* its called. *insert restaurant name here.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: alright. Thanks. *shrugs and starts walking, knowing Ethrit will most likely accompany her*
    (*smacks rattler and west upside the head* MEETING!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    (Hey that's on rattler, she wanted to wander around and do stuff before the meeting)

Oculus: Well come on, we don't need to cause too much trouble around here.

*Ethrit does follow looking around the place*

Jessica: We can see the shuttlebay after that. though we have multiple.

Veronica: Thank you Tyra. And I'm fine with getting a physical later.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Tyra: I do suggest that you two actually get into therapy. I doubt the kids understand what happened to us, to them its a few weeks we were gone. You two, well, I never wished that on anyone. Well, all know it wasnt your fault, but i knwo you two. Talk to each other, when you get the chance, soon. Work through it. (She thinks for a second) Let me know if anything else happens with the kids, or yourselves. Bad Dreams, sneezing snow, or just sneezing snot. You dont have to go in here, leave me a note.

RAdm Rose: Okay, Tyra. Dont stay in here too long, there is more parts to this ship then here.

Fiona: Okay.

Leo: Why so many? Seems not east work. (As he and Fioan get snippy cups of a milkshake)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    *the driver takes off. Briana finds herself at a small restaurant that doesnt look lot like much but has quite a few customers inside. A sign that reads "gub'n grub" hangs outside the place seems to serve all kinds of different t cuisine from different parts of the galaxy.*

Jakara: *pockets the credit chits and walks over to oculus still looking wobbly.* that was a lotta fun. Pit fighting is always so much fun and I got ten thousand credits out of it! You should try pit fighting it's good for the soul. So where'd the ship go?....... did someone steal it!!
    Briana: *shrugs and enters the restuarant, finding a table to sit at, waiting for Ethrit *
    (*squirts rattler with spray bottle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (I've actually been waiting for a response to what Krystal said since yesterday...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (*continues spraying everyone*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Sits, tapping her foot and waiting for Ethrit*

Nick: *Puts his PADD away*Okay, got nothing.... I have no clue what to do now.
    (*snarls loudly*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Sorry been super busy today)

Ethrit: *Sits down with Briana* Be careful what you order, food is a bit different around here.

Oculus: No you wandered a few blocks away from the ship. Everything is fine its just gonna be a walk back.

Jessica: Well its such a big ship its so it can easily launch as many as needed. Oh! That reminds me. *she smiles* We should also check out the Aquarius. *Zach and Anya both get one too, getting cookies and cream flavor*

Veronica: Thank you Tyra. And we'll keep all that in mind.

S'zer: Were the clone wars really that terrible?

Reina: That's strange. But why would anyone be attacking them? I've never been too clear on the state of things over there.
    Amanda comes out and gives Tyra a hug: Good bye, Auntie Tyra.

RAdm Rose: Where to next, kids?

Leo follows along as Fiona looks around.

Fiona: So, this got gardens like K-13?

Linnea comes to Krystal: I hate break this up, but we got 30 minutes before the meeting starts, Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Yep! We have an entire park. And a few hydroponics lab. They built the Oddysey's to be able to go as long as possible without having to come back to a space dock for maintenance. *Zach looks around out the windows as they move around. They get close to engineering*

Veronica: *Jack hugs Tyra and says goodbye* Maybe the Shuttle bay?

Jack: Sure!

Reina: Aww...
    Amanda does a yawn: Okay.

RAdm Rose picks her up and puts her on her shoulders: Okay, we got the shuttlebay, then we go back to our quarters.

Fiona looks at the doors to the shuttlebay: So no funny fighters, right?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: what? Something gonna kill me?
    Ethrit: No I mean like going some place and you only like burgers and you order haggis without being prepared for eating an organ. Also please don't give your technology to more people. You could destabilize the galaxy if you gave someone a weapon capable of killing a rancor in one hit while remaining as small as a pistol. Imagine what the empire could do with that tech? If this empire found one of those and reverse engineered it and put that type of weapon on their ships poof rebellion goes bye bye. Its too big of a leap in their current tech.

Jessica: We have a few peregrines but its mostly just different types of shuttles or runabouts depending on what we need, anywhere from delta flyers to yellowstones. *she opens the door for them*

Veronica: Sounds good. *she picks up Jack and holds him and he yawns too*
    Briana: I didn't give my tech to anyone. I just let him see it. Nobody is gonna believe it. And if they do then they cant replicate it without something to reverse engineer. And if they can do it without getting ahold of anything and do it on sight alone, more power to them. This galaxy has been in stagnation for thousands of years according to my uncle marcus. Plus We're not worrying about Alex and his empire here.

And regarding the food. I eat live Gagh and haggis along with a lot of other odd stuff. I'm prepared for anything this place throws at me. I'll even let you order for me.
    *a waiter walks up to ethrit and briana.*

waiter: are you two looking for a booth or table?

jakara: oh ok, lets go then. *walks off in a random direction.*
    Ethrit: *whispers before the waiter comes up* Yeah you didn't give it to him but you offered to let him try it out. Imagine if he just stole it from us. And yeah its stagnating. That doesn't mean you should risk giving out a weapon capable of revolutionizing warfare when there's a single galactic power capable of actually using it. *To the Waiter* I prefer a booth.

Oculus: Not that way. *she grabs Jakara's hand and starts leading her the correct way back to the ship*
    edited May 2019
    Briana: he wouldn't be able to. That thing would self destruct... or jakara would take it back. Plus I trust him. He's.... well let's say he's another counterpart of Jakara's family in this universe. Just like Jorin and jaessa. But he is radically different. And a booth is good. Booths are better.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *hugs Reina* I'll catch up with you later.
    Sev: They were pretty bad.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Amanda giggles as she can reache the ceiling easily from her mothers shoulders: I want to grow up being this tall.

RAdm Rose: Yeah, not going to happen, squirt. Oh, you will be tall, but not this tall.

Amanda: Aw.

Fioan goes and tags Leo: Youre it, (And Runs off to the shuttles)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*alex is currently making his way out of quark's, having been notified that the meeting will be starting shortly*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ethrit: Not every counterpart of you, jakara, or anyone you know is always going to be a good person. After all need I remind you that you have a mirror universe where most of the counterparts are some sort of evil?

Reina: Alright. Go do whatever you need to. *she kisses her goodbye*

S'zer: Iconian war bad? or like Klingon War bad?

Veronica: *she smiles and looks at Amanda* Who knows maybe she'll get lucky.

Jessica: Please be careful when running Fiona! *Zach and Anya run after her*