test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Funny, I didn't think I am that easy. So when do we get to 20 questions part of this meeting? (Shes not amused)

*He doesn't react, but just keeps up a smile. He gestures toward a chair.*

Please, sit.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Narrows her eyes*
    This is odd...
    *Transfers the message to a PADD that isn't connected to the ship's computer and accesses the message*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Narrows her eyes*
    This is odd...
    *Transfers the message to a PADD that isn't connected to the ship's computer and accesses the message*

*It shows a picture of her and Kuntel, with his arm around her. Underneath it says the following.*

You are invited to the marriage of Cpt. Krystal Jade and Prince Kuntel von Habsburg.

The wedding is on (Insert date here), and will be at (Insert venue here).

Refreshments will be provided of course!

*It turns out that the card is a picture, and underneath that is a message.*

*Over on the couch, has a PADD. Looks at her.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    You didn't have to be all sneaky about it you know...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Rolls eyes.*

But the tranquility was so well established, I didn't want to break it.
    edited September 2014
    Could have asked. I was thinking it might me something that could infect the ship's computer, hence the isolated PADD.
    edited September 2014
    Again, tranquility!

*Smiles at her, then types something else. Another message pings at her.*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (She continues to stand.)

"So how come the ship computer didn't know you were assigned to the Lexington when I asked 4 hours ago? "
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Alistair: Wasn't on the ship four hours ago. Just got here... two hours ago. Decided you should be my...

*Checks list.*

Alistair: Tenth examinee.
    edited September 2014
    Tenth? I am suprised im even on your list. Do you believe in coincidence, doctor?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Checks the message*
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Tenth? I am suprised im even on your list. Do you believe in coincidence, doctor?

Alistair: Indeed I do, Legionnaire.

*He eyes her armor with an amused eye.*
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Checks the message*

*It says*

I love you, you beautiful enchantress.
    edited September 2014
    *Jade smiles before putting the PADD down and approaching him. She then pulls him into a hug*
    edited September 2014
    *Pulls her down on the couch.*

I love you...

*Kisses her.*
    edited September 2014
    *His only reply is her kissing him back*
    (Let Rose have some time with the doc or time skip?)
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Let Rose get some Doc time... though if she doesn't reply back within the hour, we'll skip.
    edited September 2014
    (im around)

Centurion Armor, circa 170CE, Legio 2 Italica. This was given to those who helped against a Germanic invasion into Italy, by Dux Markus Colinius.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Always was more of a Hellenic fiend in college, myself but... okay.

*He nods at the chair, sitting in one himself.*

Please sit. It's a little awkward.
    edited September 2014
    "Tell me something, doctor. How much training did you get about handleing those who are from alternate realites and or different time periods?" as she sits on the armrest of the chair. "Or better yet, dealt with those who recover from long term coma?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Alistair raises an eyebrow.*

Alistair: Well... the first is just talking to people. The second is rather interesting.

*He smiles and folds a leg over the other.*

Alistair: Please, tell me more.
    edited September 2014
    "I was born in Toledo, Ohio, United States of America April 5, 1980. Before I showed up here, I left Paragon City, Rhode Island on September 14, 2014. I am now over an Earth ruled the Austro-Hungarian Empire on board a ship from the United Federation of Planets on September 26, 2410. I would say this is a bad science fiction book if I wasn't living it. Do you see the problem?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: You want to go home?
    edited September 2014
    Won't be able to. Backwards Time travel is extremely risky anyways, and impossible when trying to do it between the dimensions. Sending to my home dimension is out of the question now, as I know by now Earth, the solar system doesn't exist anymore. So i am going to have to build a life here. But I do not have the basic knowledge to live here. I was helping Amelei with some observation on the shuttle bay, and despite both of us having at least master degrees in sciences, we barely could understand one another.

I wanted to ask the Captain for help, but she is the captain of a ship with responsibility for over 1000 people. With that and her impeding marriage I am not going to put my problems on her. Kuntel is in a similar situation. I barely know Shadow, Tala, and Reynolds.

Back on my Earth, i built two lives through grit, ,blood sweat and determination. 2 lives that I believe my friends and family could be proud of. Here, none of that matters.

((Spelling is always optional. :) ))
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Alistair nods, tapping at a PADD that seemingly came from no where.*

Alistair: Would you like help?
    edited September 2014
    (Rose sigh)

No matter when psychologist are the same way. We should put that on a tablet for that generations to come, only 3 constants of life. Death, taxes and psychologists always asking a question they already knew that answer to.

what do you think, doctor?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: It's polite to ask. And I believe the answer is yes.

*He stands.*

Alistair: First things first though, I have to ask five questions.
    edited September 2014
    If the question isn't answered by forty-two, you got the wrong question
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: What?

*He looks confused.*

Alistair: And that doesn't count as one of the questions.
    edited September 2014
    Nevermind, my 21st century sense of humor. Most of my generation would have gotten the joke. Now Im sounding like my teachers. Ask away
    Ancient Griffon insult