test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Oh, Cheng. I thank you for the help, but don't you have other things to do like plan the next maintenance period for the engines, or chew out an engineer for trying to get a new officer a heart attack by giving him some nuts and bolt and saying these are extras from the generator they are about to bring up on line?"

(OOC: this prank actually worked when i was onboard. We got a freshly made LtJg in a knot over this.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *calls out again*

doc?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Yes? *Comes out of her office.
    Deunan: Eh... who uses nuts and bolts anymore? Although I might have to remember that one.
    Jade: *Still reading while listening to music*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *walks over to reynolds*

i need something for a headache, and so does jade...we're both suffering from an acute case of worffanism
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Gets two hypos, along with two aspirin pills and an extra glove*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *blinks*

what's the glove for? i thought you could apply hypos as-is?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: The glove is for Krystal to use if she needs worffan repellant. The hypos are for the headaches... and the pills are for the old joke.
    edited September 2014
    *blank stare*

what old joke?

*lightbulb blinks on*

oh, THAT old joke! the 'take 2 and call me in the morning' one, right?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: *Smiles and nods*
    edited September 2014
    well, i'll grab my injection here, then take jade's to her along with the rest of this stuff...unless you'd rather come and apply it yourself?

#LegalizeAwoo

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: It's almost 2 AM, night all)
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Take it and go. I'm sure the Captain doesn't need any more on her plate from what I've heard.
    edited September 2014
    yeah, wedding planning tends to be stressful; worffan and ba'al dropping in and setting off the intruder alert, which affects the both of us far worse because of our enhanced hearing, didn't help matters

*grabs his hypo and injects the analgesic, sighing in relief as it goes to work, then hands it back to reynolds and grabs the rest of the bundle*

thanks, doctor

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: You're welcome.
    edited September 2014
    *apparates back to jade's ready room and walks in, handing her the hypo, pills and glove*

here you go

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Uses the hypo before looking over the rest of the offerings*
    "Take two and call her in the morning?"
    *Holds up the pills*
    edited September 2014
    *grins*

yep; took me a second to get the joke when she mentioned it - i haven't heard it in...well, actually, that was the first time i've ever heard it

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (Sorry... forum decided to take a vacation for an hour apparently...)

Yea... Kayla may be from the 31st Century in her universe, but she does have a bit of a sense of humor.
    edited September 2014
    i can see that

*chuckles*

oh, and the glove is worffan repellent

#LegalizeAwoo

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Is laying down on the couch, hand over his eyes.*
    edited September 2014
    *stares*

when did you get here? i wasn't gone more than three minutes

*walks over to his seat and collapses in it, then resumes working on his PADD*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Mumbles something about adenine and biological nanites and rolls over.*
    edited September 2014
    *looks up and blinks, then looks over at jade and twirls his finger in the universal sign for 'insane' before going back to his PADD*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I saw that, you magnus lupus excors.
    edited September 2014
    *looks at jade again*

eh, my latin's a little rusty - which is ironic, since the magic i use is incantation-based primarily utilizing the latin language -, but did he just call me a mangy dog?

#LegalizeAwoo

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *still fooling around on tablet while Ba'al charms the bridge crew with his sleek facial hair*

Hey, guys? Wanna watch me Leeroy Infected Ground Elite?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    Nope. Prefer fantasy games myself...

*Says this into the couch armrest.*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: dog is canis in latin, lupus is wolf, Magnus is Large, giant or great. Excors is stupid, idiot)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    *A person ealks up to Rose.*

Unenlisted: Excuse me? Miss?
    edited September 2014
    (I know the difference between dog and wolf in latin; shadow is the rusty one)

#LegalizeAwoo