test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: I know, but let me help you without you complaining... *Helps jakara onto the bed in the captain's quarters* I'm helping you because i love you and its just what i feel i should do.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: alright.... *lays down letting out a few pained grunts* yeah.... everything hurts now.... when that walker thing blew off my leg the blast threw me into a building and im pretty sure my back is TRIBBLE up cause of it. these burns done help at all....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Is there anything i can do to help you heal faster?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jakara: no ill be ok in a while.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Alright *jumps over jakara, landing on the other side of her on the bed. Getting comfy*
  • Options
    jakara: im exhausted...... *shifts getting comfortable.*
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Briana: *closes her eyes* you might be missing a leg but you have both arms. You can still hold me you know *smiles*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Foooooood...
    Gaia: *starts getting dressed*
    Krystal: *sits up after a bit*
    Amara: *in the holodeck shooting targets*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *Puts on his uniform jacket and fixes his commbadge as he watches gaia, waiting for her as he grins*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Okay, pizza then.

(She starts to make a few pizzas, while keeping the Nyssa, Jamie and Alexis happy.)

Fiona: Pizza. (As she drools)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jakara: *hugs briana snuggling with her as she closes her eyes.*
  • Options
    Briana: *sighs relaxed and falls asleep in Jakara's arms*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    (Sorry, my family seems to have decided I have to see any movie that remotely interests them and I keep being made to watch random movies I don't care about.)

*Reina yawns and stretches*

Reina: Goodmorning Krys.

Veronica: Oh I do like being carried but every once in a while I want to sweep you off your feet.

Jessica: It is time for lunch so I guess lets all get ready to help cook or eat.

*Alexis keeps trying to play with cheese*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Jakara: *slowly dozes off snoring as she falls asleep.*
  • Options
    Krystal: Morning.
    Ezri: YES! PIZZA!
    Gaia: *gets dressed and stretches*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *walks closer to Gaia* so where to, Mess hall here, K13, or somewhere else?
  • Options
    Reina: Did you sleep okay?
  • Options
    Rose make French bread pizzas for the kids, and spahgetti for the younger ones.

LEo: So, will Auntie Krys and ReiRei come down here?

Fiona looking in the oven seeing the cooking pizzas: Of Course she will, they liek our hugs.

Rose comes over to Jess: So, how much of the book is Ranneson going to be hit with?

RAdm Rose does a faux faint: Ah, my love, i feel woozie.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Gaia: K-13 sounds good.
    Krystal: Yea... I did.
    Ezri: *noms*
  • Options
    Nick: alright. Could also go visit the Lexington but I'm good with your pick
  • Options
    jorin: *sits in the pilots seat and puts in co-ordinance to korriban, calculating the jump to light speed.*
  • Options
    Jessica: Hmm... a fair amount. I'm planning on demoting her a fair bit, down to Lieutenant commander if I can. Had she come back before we rescued Krys I was planning on being more lenient.

Veronica: Oh do you now? *She smiles and lays down with Rose cuddling her*
  • Options
    Rose sighed" I am wondering how her pregancy is affecting her emotionally? She might need a friend.

RAdm Rose smiles and seem content now: I sound terrible doing the Southern Belle accent, dont I?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I know its likely she does but I can't be lenient on here because of such things, things could have gone so much worse since Raneson went AWOL, any number of things could have gone wrong because she was rogue and because of that I have to give her a harsh enough punishment. To be honest if we weren't at war she'd probably be busted back down to ensign. I can be her friend but I have to be an Admiral first and foremost.

Veronica: I think it was kind of cute. *she kisses her*
  • Options
    Rose puts her head of Jessica's shoulder: Well, maybe she will ask for the courtmartial and you wont have to do that. After all, if she asks for that, Quinn will have to send Legal here, and then you wont have to do that.

RAdm Rose: Cute? (She tries to do her puppy eyes, but then she yawns) Well, keep me safe, my love.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Gaia: *stretches again* Lets go.
    Krystal: *Gets up* Not sure... but I think this might be one of the longest times I've been foxed out.
    Ezri: *nomming on food while watching Rose*
  • Options
    Nick: yes, let's. *smiles and takes Gaia's hand, starting to walk out of their quarters with her* don't wanna bother your sister over there or do you think we'll see her on K13 ?
  • Options
    Reina: Maybe you need a sedative to help you calm down?

*Zach and Anya munch on their own food and try to play around. Alexis does her best to not make a mess while she nibbles on whatever she is given*

Jessica: Maybe. Would probably work out better.

Veronica: Sure thing love... *she kisses Rose and closes her eyes as she holds her*
  • Options
    jorin: *brings the ship out of hyperspace above korriban.*
  • Options
    Rose: Well, time to see what mess Alexis, Jamie and Nyssa made. (She kisses Jessica).

Nyssa has decided that she just wanted the sauce and meatballs, leaving a mass of noddles.
    Ancient Griffon insult