test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: Bingo. just... try to alter the DNA a bit to be unusable. We don't need another jakara clone made that will try to kill us... we were lucky that the first one was a dumba** and attacked the worst possible place.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    zander: ill do what i can.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Alright... please do what you can. I believe in you.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    zander: *heads off to work on replicating the head.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *Looks at jakara* There.... Does this work for everyone?
    jorin: i suppose, i just hope this works.
    Briana: So who wants to go turn the head in?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Veronica: What do you mean?

Reina: Morning Krys...

Ethrit: It should be me or Jorin, one of the natives who could pass for a bounty hunter.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: pretty sure Jorin would be wanted. So it's all yours Ethrit.
    Ethrit: Eh you put a helmet on him no one would notice. *He grabs the head and puts it in a bag* I guess beam me down outside the city?
    Briana: jorin. Put us on course back there.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *opens her eyes and smiles* Am I dreaming?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (typical...not a single damn response)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: So why do I feel like I let down Ranneson?

Rose: Ok, kids, all of you, we got classes to take care of.

Fiona: Dont we goto school for that Mommy?

Rose: True usually, but I contacted all you teachers, and got thier plans for today. So, no one has to skip a day.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Ezri: *snickers*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *Jessica returns home and sighs, them smiles*

Jessica: I'm back!

Veronica: I don't think you let her down...

Reina: No. *she kisses Krystal*
    And the kids jump Jessica and hug her.

Fiona: Mama, Mommy wants us to school here. But we dont want to.

Leo: Well, just not what we want.

RAdm Rose: I have seen Starfleet throw officers under the tank.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *pulls Reina into a hug*
    Ezri: *devious look*
    Kayla: *checks on Matthew*
    Veronica: To be fair... Raneson destroyed part of the station by going to FTL in the hangar bay. It'd be hard for her to be thrown under the tank when she's obviously guilty.

*Reina blushes and hugs her tighter*

Jessica: I'm sure it will be fun to have school at home for one day. *she smiles and hugs the kids lovingly*
    jorin: alright, i hope this works... *walks over and sits in the pilot seat setting course back to mandalore.*
    RAdm Rose: I would destroy this station to go save you or the kids.

Leo: But, dont Ezri, Cleo, Donnie, and Pirsi have a different teacher then us.

Fiona: I want to be in thier class.

Rose: Yes they are, but being so young, the course work is usaully the same. (Looks at the work) This is work for 2nd grade?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Alright... we're trusting you with this Ethrit. *sits in the copilot's seat* This should work.
    Jessica: We've got a lot more to teach kids nowadays and its best to get a lot of the information in while they're young since thats when its easiest for people to learn new information.

Veronica: I understand. *She hugs Rose* But there would still be punishments for such things because its against the law. She's not going to go to jail or something hon she's probably just going to be demoted.

Ethrit: As long as the head checks out I'll be fine. I had to go undercover as a bounty hunter once.
    Briana: what is our ETA jorin?
    edited March 2019
    RAdm Rose: But she did disobey a direct order, and Starfleet generally veiws that harshly, especailly when Command Ranks do it. And despite this, we need her as a ship commander. At least one who Starfleet thought highly of. (She melts into the hug) You know, something has come up with replacemnt ship of the RKT. They want to give us a Lafayette Class Destroyer and wait for the new RKT, or just wait?

Rose: What happened about kids having fun? (looks at the kids)

Ancient Griffon insult

jorin: a few minuets. *he says as the ship drops out of hyperspace and enters atmo.*
    Veronica: Considering the situation with the hurq I think its better if we go with the Lafeyette for now.

Jessica: They still have fun. Right kids? *she looks at all of them and smiles*
    Briana: guess we're here. Feel free to use the transporter Ethrit
    Leo smiles: Yeah.

Fiona is a little more devilish grin: Yes, Mama.

RAdm Rose: Okay, its the USS Viktor Davion, a LaFayette Destroyer that was just commisioned, so out entire crew can be berthed on it. (She puts her thumb print on the accept) So, are the kids sleeping in, or we playing hookie today?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (why do i even bother...i think it's time to go find a different RP where posts i make DON'T get ignored)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.