test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: Choke me again and you'll never be able to use your arm again *Stands up* Cause I will shatter it into little pieces myself... *Looks at Jorin* and yeah, I've never faced this empire, But i have fought the Terran Empire. they could be better or worse depending on how you look at it. I know what my tactics can do, you don't.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Nyssa: This Empire seems taking the worst from Stalin and Hitler.

RAdm Rose: You know, when I went to the academy, I wasnt like the others, I took as many Legal classes as I could. I have been facinated by the action in the court room, at least I thought, the Law and UCMJ could give what was right and wrong, black and white. Something clear compared to the wetwork I did before, all in the name of greater good. Boy was I so wrong.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Ethrit: I'm sure you have to strength to break it but I doubt you have to skill to succeed. And from what I've learned in your universe the Terran Empire functions a lot differently than the sith empire from my time and presumably from this time from what I've heard talking with the others.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: I didn't say your bones. i meant your entire arm.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: these are my people's lives you're playing with! not yours.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I'm trying to save them. You're throwing them away like ashes scattered to the wind.
  • Options
    jorin: save them by killing them! because that is all you will accomplish!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I've accomplished more than you even know. *Looks at Ethrit* And i think you mean Galaxy not universe. Because this is just a different galaxy. You've never been to my universe. my universe's Terran reflection is worse than this universe's. I can tell you that. Trill wiped out, her people scattered and being reduced to being... *Closes her eyes shaking her head as if to disperse the thoughts* I helped fight that terran empire and we won.
  • Options
    jorin: ive been in the ranks of the imperials and i know how they work you dont. this will only make things worse for the rebels and any planet with the smallest hint of dissent on it.
  • Options
    Briana: Well do you have a solution that doesn't involve running away or going with my plan? Something that isn't going to get all those people killed because of jakara?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *stirs again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jorin: i dont know....

jakara: *walks up with a crutch.* what are you all yelling about..
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Briana: I just wanna stop people from getting exicuted on that planet. I think you shattered their confidence so badly they have to go murder innocents to feel better about themselves. That, or they're using them as hostages, thinking you're still on the planet.... but... we did shoot at them as we took off... maybe they think we went to the other side of the planet.
  • Options
    jakara: it's all my fault.... *sighs* im so stupid....
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt O'Neal follows Jessica: Admiral, would you like to see the JAG caseroom. Not much, it will get you an idea what you have to work with. After all, we are waiting on the Captain's defense to show up.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: Jorin. They would likely want jakara, right?
  • Options
    jorin: yes they would.

jakara: this is my fault so i should take the fall....
  • Options
    Briana: I have an idea... Zander! Can you hear me?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (no ersion of the terran empire could possibly be worse than what we already have...they're already a prime candidate for that one youtube channel's 'Sci-fi civilizations too stupid to exist' series as it is...they're almost DALEK level)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*drops massive warhead on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *taps her commbadge* Briana to Zander. You alright? We have a problem and I think I know what to do.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    (really wish i would've found this back when we were doing the whole 'turn-briana-into-a-werefox' thing

https://www.deviantart.com/allhailweegee/art/The-Lycan-Syndrome-148666802

and for that matter...rattler, you could actually use some of the info listed there for kayla the next time she needs to talk lycanthropy)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (also...this hits WAY too close to home for me - it perfectly describes almost every interaction alex and matt have ever had in this story with strangers

true_story_files__test_of_courage__kids_vs__adults_by_farumir_da6qe1n-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjA2NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMTRhMjFhLTRjMDEtNDc4Zi1iMjRhLTJlODRkYmQzZTdjZlwvZGE2cWUxbi1iNjMzNjZhNS1jYzkwLTRjYWEtODI0OS0wZjdiYWYyYzg4ZGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE2MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.HeUMIlUJQBXxz1LofP33-QpLoyvNTtpongSpvR1UCk0​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    zander: *walks out from the back.* what do you need?
  • Options
    Briana: Get some scanning equipment and start scanning Jakara's head.
  • Options
    zander: ok but what is this about?
  • Options
    Briana: I just had the perfect idea to solve a problem. Scan her head and I will tell you as we work.
  • Options
    zander: alright. *takes said equipment and scans jakaras head.*
  • Options
    Briana: So we were walking to the bar we went to before and on the way there. we saw some white armored jackwads beating some random Alien up. Jakara... well jakara didn't like that... You know how she gets with these kind of things... Long story short all three of them were killed. two of them had their bodies burned away and jakara threw the third into the atmosphere, likely burning his body up too. so more of those soldiers come. we flee. I drop the alien off at a Doctor and she basically.. well she's missing a leg at the moment, so fill in the blanks i guess. So jakara is wanted, They're gonna kill civilians if they don't get her...
  • Options
    zander: so you want to replicate her head then?